vicki/bala

forgive me

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Has anyone noticed how many post are concerning fraudulent K1's??? How many are filing for divorce or "sending" their spouse back ??? Its so irritating to me. I filed for petition a year ago next month, have been on AP for over 6 months, and Ive seen many cases approved, the couple marry, and then file for divorce all in the year ive bee waiting. Even Ive seen post of people saying "can I file second petition" in the time ive been waiting. Now I feel so sorry for the petitioners that have been used, and trust me my heart goes out to you.. But for the ones who are abusing this system, Im really really aggravated with this.

My fiance and I have known each other four years. We know each other better than we know ourselves. And for us to have to wait on this AP Bull**** while so many are abusing this is simply ridiculous!!! How many fradulent cases are slipping by while we sincere, honest people are put thru AP/AR hell?????

Believe me I am not posting this to offend anyone... But each time I see another post that says they are divorcing or sending the benificary back I get so upset I could scream...

Forgive me everyone but I had to vent on this one...............

Vicki/Bala :angry:

10/2002 Met in yahoo chat

10/2004 Romance blossoms

04/2005 Went to india, spent two wonderful weeks together

06/11/05 Sent petition

06/22/05 1st NOA received

09/12/05 2nd NOA received

11/15/05 Interview: request for additional information from me.

11/30/05 Got notice that we were Placed on Administrative Processing

03/04/06 Going to visit with my boo!

04/08/06 Back home (sigh) back to waiting again.

06/15/06 7 months on AP (will this ever end?)

07/06/06 called for second interview (it was a nightmare)

07/14/06 learned our petition was sent back

07/15/06 ready to carry on the fight!!!!

10/17/06 petition is back at USCIS

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away,

who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I can certainly sympathize with your situation. It was bad enough just waiting for the "normal" processing, nevermind waiting for AR to go thru.

I hope you hear something really soon and that you can be together to start your lives in the U.S.

Good luck and best wishes.

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

vicky/bala, i completely agree with you. I have read those posts too and i can see there are a lot of fraudulent cases. I cant believe how a person can lie in that way just to get in the States. In my case as many others, it was really difficult to be far away all those months from my now husband, and i hate how now seeing those case, how easy those people got the visa and they were just using their fiances or husbands just to get here and then after sometime they left them, like nothing :angry: That makes me feel bad and more because recently i have seen that latin people is doing that :(

OLY AND DIDIER (F)

AOS PROCESS

Finally we sent our AOS and EAD paperwork.

09-13-2006 AOS/EAD package sent via FedEX to USCIS in Chicago.

09-22-2006 Received NOA by Mail for AOS and EAD

09-29-2006 Received Appointment Notice for Biometrics

10-04-2006 Biometrics done for AOS and EAD

10-10-2006 NOA by Mail Regarding Transfer to CSC

11-21-2006 AOS touched

12-06-2006 AOS approved (online status)

12-11-2006 Green Card Arrived - Woo Whoo

12-12-2006 Welcome Letter by mail

Removing Conditions I-751

09-09-2008 Sent Package

09-15-2008 Received I-751 NOA1 (Notice date: 09-10-2008)

10-01-2008 Received Biometrics Appointment (Notice date: 09-26-2008)

10-15-2008 Biometrics date: 09-30-2008

12-12-2008 Card production Ordered

Citizenship Process

10-26-2009 Sent N400 - Citizenship Application

10-30-2009 NOA notice date

11-02-2009 Received NOA in mailbox

11-19-2009 Received Fingerprint Notification notice

11-20-2009 Fingerprint taken

01-29-2010 Passed Interview

02-19-2010 Oath Ceremony

02-23-2010 Ordered passport book and card :)

Filed: Timeline
That makes me feel bad and more because recently i have seen that latin people is doing that

While I agree that this process for some is very very hard, I do not however agree with this statement, yes people are being fraudulent but I would not say it was one particular set of people. I hope the OP is with her love one very soon and good luck with it all.

Janice

3dflagsdotcom_us_wa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_ukeng_2fawm.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I agree how upseting it must be, and I wonder myself in some of those posted cases if they couldn´t see it coming since they´d only met their SOs for so little and especially since we do KNOW there are frauds out there. I do think that maybe some of those people trully didn´t expect things to go wrong.

I mostly agree though that it seems unfair that honest people have to wait so long and many frauds are being fast approved.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Has anyone noticed how many post are concerning fraudulent K1's??? How many are filing for divorce or "sending" their spouse back ??? Its so irritating to me. I filed for petition a year ago next month, have been on AP for over 6 months, and Ive seen many cases approved, the couple marry, and then file for divorce all in the year ive bee waiting. Even Ive seen post of people saying "can I file second petition" in the time ive been waiting. Now I feel so sorry for the petitioners that have been used, and trust me my heart goes out to you.. But for the ones who are abusing this system, Im really really aggravated with this.

My fiance and I have known each other four years. We know each other better than we know ourselves. And for us to have to wait on this AP Bull**** while so many are abusing this is simply ridiculous!!! How many fradulent cases are slipping by while we sincere, honest people are put thru AP/AR hell?????

Believe me I am not posting this to offend anyone... But each time I see another post that says they are divorcing or sending the benificary back I get so upset I could scream...

I don't think there's a fradulent intent if things "don't work out". It happens. What is your data source for all these fraudlent issued visas's?

In most cases the benificiary HAS to return to their country after the divorce so nothing is gained.

Sorry for your wait

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I don't think there's a fradulent intent if things "don't work out". It happens. What is your data source for all these fraudlent issued visas's?

In most cases the benificiary HAS to return to their country after the divorce so nothing is gained.

Sorry for your wait

I agree :thumbs:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

I so agree, Andy and I have known each other 6 years and been going through this ridiculas process for 7 months and still not together. We cannot even visit because of lack of money and are saving for the time the visa is hopefully granted. It annoys me to the bone to see people only knowing each other for a few weeks or months going headfirst into this process and then giving up and after all that, I don't feel sorry for them I feel sorry for all us lot who are waiting and being delayed because of these ignorant people.

:thumbs: still waiting for VJ to provide free blow up immigration officials to punch and kick and scream at to our wee hearts content... :D

Love hurts

When you live an ocean away

When you change your sleep schedule to catch a few more moments

When you really need to be held and you have to imagine whilst your partner describes it

When you constantly refresh the USCIS website to see if you're getting any closer

Love Loves

When it repays you with the love of your life

When God finally answered your biggest prayer

When you can live life again in the real world but still have that eternal connection

When you wake up for to the beginning of the rest of your life with the person you fought so hard for

When you love somebody that much

You'll do anything

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Sooooo, should they stay together then? I mean c'mon. It seriously irritates me that people try to pinpoint small thing to justify the wait times. I think its better than them staying married and filing for AOS with no intention of staying togehter.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I like to think that the "failures" are not intentional, and I don't wish to think ill of those whose relationships fail. Maybe I am too naive. At the present, it appears that the processing disruption is simply an administrative failure that is unacceptable and inexcusable IMO. You don't decide to do something that you are unprepared to handle or undertake. If you are unable to do the work, it is almost criminal not to make this known to the public...to not communicate about this problem does not lead to constructive solutions to addressing the problem.

08-20-2004 First letter from my Princess

01-01-2005 Birthday celebrations in Simferopol

07-23-2005 Return to Crimea - Vacation on the beaches of Yalta & Koktebel with Valentyna

01-01-2006 Celebrate another Birthday of my Princess in Yalta

01-06-2006 Engagement!!

04-20-2006 Send I129F to NSC

04-21-2006 I129F received - NOA1

04-26-2006 touched

06-01-2006 touched (CSC transfer)

06-02-2006 touched

06-03-2006 touched

06-15-2006 touched (another NOA1 receipt date?!)

06-23-2006 RFE issued (according to form notice date)

06-26-2006 touched

06-29-2006 RFE mailed from CSC (according to postmark)

07-07-2006 RFE received in mail

07-15-2006 touched

07-19-2006 RFE response mailed to CSC by USPS Express

07-20-2006 USPS confirms AM delivery of RFE response to CSC

07-27-2006 Official RFE response receipt acknowledged by email

09-01-2006 touched - NOA2 received

09-05-2006 email notice of NOA2 approval

11- -2006 two days of interview concluded - decision withheld

03-31-2007 second interview

07- -2007 K1 received on return to CSC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree with the OP here. People jumping into things without thinking them through seems an unfair drain on the resources that should be used to cut down the wait time of the rest of us.

Timeline

Sorry for your wait

My data source would be the recent post ive seen lately.. one from a gent who brought a lady here only to find out a few weeks later that she had another boyfriend here in the U S .. One from a gent who states his fiance kept the boyfriend she had back in her home country after she came here...there has been more but no need to rehash them for the OP's its bad enough they had to live thru it... im not venting only for myself, as a vj mbr since oct. Ive followed a lot of cases that seem utterly ridiculous to me. A few that comes to mind is Mary, who waited 17 months to be reunited with her husband.. And Shonjavad.. after many months, still she is waiting to be with her husband.. these ladies waited longer than it took some of these people to meet, file, get approved, marry , and end it .............does that sound strange or what????

10/2004 Romance blossoms

06/11/05 Sent petition

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away,

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

There are always going to be those few people who have no morals and who do not think they have to do things the "right" way unfortunately. C'est la vie.

Timeline

Im Bala, Vicki's fiance. Here is my point. People come to know each other in short time, sooner they plan to get married. And they get their visa. Well, Immigration gives 90 days time to get married then 2 yrs of living together, that is the testing period of their relationship. That is perfectly ok. Then they should approve whoever apply for k-1 visa. But they dont. They do security checks. I can accept that. What is Administrative Processing? Even after 6 months we havent asked for security checks. Then for 6 months what is going on? At interview i have given all the evidence. I have asked them by email many times whether do i have to send any more papers for support, they said nothing needed. They are processing the case. What is it? We have a strong foundation for our relationship to prove it is honest, any one can see it. That is why Vicki got so upset with these fraudulant cases. When some people get k-1 visa so easily with out any foundation (i mean knowing each other for short period of time) and divorcing faster than their relationship before marriage is all making us crazy.

Thank you guys!

Vicki/Bala

10/2004 Romance blossoms

06/11/05 Sent petition

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I totally agree with you Vicki/Bala, solid relationship are getting caught up in this abyss of AP. Keep the

faith and remain strong. It is very fustrating to read some of these post about split ups of those who have made it through this process. There has got to be a better way to do this, but until that happens this is what we are stuck with, never give up!!! (F)

Edited by bornot2b