Mocana87

Photos included in 129F

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

When including photo's of me and my fiance together is it necessary that they be actual photo's on photographic paper? Could it just be print out digital pictures on regular paper? I read the guide on the website but I dont understand why they would reject pictures that are not photos. Also what information should I write on the pictures of us?

DSC04444.jpgIMG_7162.jpgIMG_7316.jpg

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bucharest, Romania

I-129F Sent : 2008-09-02

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-09-10

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-21

NVC Received : 2009-01-26

NVC Left : 2009-01-26

Consulate Received : 2009-02-03

Packet 3 Received : 2009-02-09

Packet 3 Sent back: 2009-02-11

Packet 4 Received : 2009-02-26

Interview Date : 2009-03-09

Visa Received : 2009-03-09

Future:

US Entry : 2009-03-23

Marriage : 2009-06-13

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
When including photo's of me and my fiance together is it necessary that they be actual photo's on photographic paper? Could it just be print out digital pictures on regular paper? I read the guide on the website but I dont understand why they would reject pictures that are not photos. Also what information should I write on the pictures of us?

I made quality color copies of our pics. I dont see how it would pose any problem, the point is seeing that you two are pictured together.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

We put together a montage of pictures on a single page and printed it out in color.

The application process usually requires you to submit copies of evidence, but to have the originals available at the interview or if needed sooner.

You could send along a letter stating that you will provide original pictures at the time of the interview, or that you're hip and cool and since you don't usually

kill trees by printing the thousands of pictures you take together...you will be happy to bring in the pics on your laptop or iPod. :-)

HEY, welcome to VJ and thanks for already starting on your timeline. Keeping your timeline up to date helps the entire community.

Again, welcome and good luck.

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I actually did both.

I printed out two photos on one page with a date/time/location and brief description under each photo.

I then printed out the pictures (4X6) and placed them into a ziplock back and stapled that two a blank piece of paper with a date/time/location heading for the contents of the ziplock bag.

I also date/time/location each photo with a brief description and names of who was in the picture on the back.

This was most likely over kill but I wanted to play it safe.

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I think it's better to print them on photographic paper. Remember, you don't need to send too many....a bit of everything seems to be the best.

You should write the names of the people in the pics (some couples send pictures of themselves with friends/family), the location, and dates.

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Can be simple color prints on plain old paper through an ink jet printer.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

I printed on photograph paper and placed 2 or 3 on a sheet of paper and labelled each pic with a date and significant place so that when the consul looks at them he has nothing else to ask.. I was right, the Consul at the US embassy in Manila didnt even ask me anything about evidences.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
or that you're hip and cool and since you don't usually

kill trees by printing the thousands of pictures you take together...you will be happy to bring in the pics on your laptop or iPod. :-)

You cannot enter in an U.S Embassy with electronics stuffs!

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.