MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Yep, Fredy stay with us to bring luck to your buddies :)

Marm i'm waiting do you think they will go back to august to collect us?

I really hope so. I suddenly realized while looking at the Igor's List for CSC that all the last 20 approvals are from the months of September and October (with a sprinkling of November and a really old April one and ONE August filer). It has to be this week for me and you! Just keep strong!

Have you prepared letters for your senator/congress members just in case? I have not! I am refusing to even think that I will have to resort to that, but I guess I should think about that if I don't get approved within these two weeks.

QUEEN OF THIS PAGE! FURIOUSLY DEMANDING NOA2s!

Edited by MARM

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

you know i actually said to chris, i'm hoping more something to happen after the 6th month that way i dont hope for the noa2 and who knows it might come :) as they say things happen when you least expect them so i'll try that :)

chris is preparing the letters that we'll send as he's in the united states and me in bulgaria so he'll do that, we mark 180 days on 14.feb.

2 Qeens for a single day, they cant beat us, our demands should work out lol :)

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Thanks Freddy, Jabibi and Terri. So excited!!!

Dani - I have a feeling the person working your state is slow. I have a friend whose fiance is in IL too and he was a July filer. Theirs got approved last December. That's about 5 months. Looks like yours is just around the corner Dani.

Love you sis! Will be here for yah. We'll go to that Dublin Irish Festival in August remember? See yah!

Sorry HD...just seen that you have been approved at last!!! CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!!

K1 Visa - 2009

March 7th - POE Newark, NY

March 30th - received SSN

April 25th - Married

April 27th - Changed name on SSN

AOS

May 12th - AOS paperwork sent

Aug 20th - Interview in Philly

Aug 21st - GC production ordered

Aug 24th - Welcome to the USA letter received

Aug 31st - Rec'd son's GC

Sept 2nd - Rec'd my GC ....all set for 2 years now

LIFTING CONDITIONS

June 20th sent I-751 to Vermont

June 25th received at Vermont.

June 27th NOA date

July 2nd Packet returned as section not filled in correctly---how stupid am I?!?!?

July 5th Packet sent back (overnight delivery) to USCIS with form filled in correctly

July 6th Packet received and signed for at Vermont

August 18th Biometrics Appointment in Philly........JULY 27TH EARLY BIOMETRICS DONE

Nearly 1 year later!!!
....received notification for my son to get biometrics done!(May 15th 2012)

May 11th 2012 Son's biometrics done early

June 2012 - Notice of lifting of conditions received

June 12th - texts- GC in production

June 13th - text- GC in post

June 15th - Received GC's!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I look forward to all of the rest of August family to get approved this week!!!

I demand approvals!@!!!!!! :bonk:

It's been too long!!! :angry:

We are frustrated!!! :ranting:

We are tired of waiting!!! :clock:

We want approvals now!!!! :bonk:

I will pray tonight to thank God for my approval today :innocent: and to request approvals for the rest of August family!!! :help:

Approvals this week!!! :ranting:

Harsh, spacial prayers for you buddy!!! :innocent:

Hang in there Dani, you approval is coming.

Shan. :devil:

we - March,26 2008

Got engaged - July, 18 2008

Sent application (VT)- August, 22 2008

Package received- August, 25 2008

Check cleared - August, 28 2008

Recieved NOA1 - August, 30 2008

Nov-15 traveled to Pakistan to spend time with Irum

Jan-4 arrived back in USA after spend 7 weeks with Irum.

Jan-25 got approved notice online.

Jan-28 received NOA2 in mail.

Jan-29 NVC received

Jan-29 NVC Sent (wow that was quick)

Feb-04 Letter recieved from NVC.

Feb-05 State department confirmed over the phone that the packet 3 has been posted.

Feb-06 recieved packet 3 by mail today.

Feb-27 Packet 3 sent back to Islamabad embassy.

Mar-9 Recieved the interview date letter.

Mar-30 Interviewed and got the Visa (waiting on the passport)

April-2 Got the physical passport

April-16 Entered USA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

My time lines say i should be APPROVED THIS WEEK or next. I hope its right. I pray and only pray.

2005- Introduced thru relatives

2006-2008- Talked on the phone and emails

2008 June 1- Went to Tashkent to meet her. Stayed in Tashkent from June 1 to July 27 2008.

2008 June 12- Engaged at the most beautiful park in Tashkent

2008 August 15 - Received NOA1 from Vermont Center

2008 August 16 - Went back to Tashkent to stay with my fiancee. I stayed with her from August 18th to November 23. The best 4 months of my life.

2008 November -25 Came back to States. I miss my sweetheart.

2009 February 4- Touched

2009 Februrary 5- NOA2 HORAAAAYYyy Thank you GOD

2009 February 12- NVC received NOA2 from VCS

2009 Ferruary 13- NVC sent the package to U.S. Embassy in Tashkent

2009 March 3- She received her Packet 3////// Her interview is on April 2

2009 March 4- I received visa to Tashkent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks for your wishes and prayers guys... I have checked my e-mail, LITERALLY, 16 times today, lol, something tells me VSC is going to test my patience to the last drop... I wont get an approval until end of this week or next week lol... the interesting thing here is, after waiting so many months, instead of being excited that there is (most likely) only about a week or two left (at the most), I fell like this week will go by like an ETERNITY haha... n e way, there is a saying where I come from, "sehj pakke so meetha hoye" meaning, the longer you let the fruit ripen, the sweeter the juice, so Im going to let things come as they may... thanks again for all your guys' support... may you all be blessed and be with your loved ones soon...

NOA1: August 29, 2008

NOA2: January 26, 2009,

NVC RECIEVED: January 28, 2009

NVC SENT: February 3, 2009

INDIAN EMBASSY RECIEVED: February 7, 2009

EMBASSY SENT PACKET 3: February 9, 2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
My hands are literally shaking right now...

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On January 24, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Thank God Almighty!

My officemate freaked out when he saw me sobbing and crying and just couldn't talk... He thought something had gone wrong bless his heart...

OMG :dance::dance::dance:

That is so exciting HD!!!!!!

Looks like your onto the downhill run we talked about last week!!! So Proud of you for holding it together sis!!!!

VJ August family, :whistle::whistle::whistle:

We got approved!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance

I haven't even told me family yet, i just saw it online and decided to share it with you guys first because you were a big part of our journey.

Thankyou for all you help and support so far. Good luck to rest to you. it's coming guys. Harsh you are next man!!!

Shan.

GRats Shan!!!!!

Looks like VSC is finally doing some work!!! :D

Chris Goes to USCIS tomorrow to get some answers about our case number and finally get our NOA1, hopefully he will, walk away with the NOA2 instead!!! lol im excitedly wishing now, looks like it could actually happen!

Dani and Marm - Yours are coming girls, CSC hasn't forgotten you!!!!

Gemmie - I think im going to go with the David's bridal :) I know the feeling about the people not taking you seriously, i told them all last June it would be this August, now they are all frantically saving....

Come on VSC we have seen 2 now we are hungry for more! Hand them out already!!!!

06-18-2006 Met online in WoW

04-25-2007 Admitted that we had feelings for each other started talking on skype everyday!

10-12-2007 Met in US in person for the first time, love at first sight lol, 2 perfect months together.

06-21-2008 Engaged

08-16-2008 Package finally put together and posted to Vermont! Let the real games begin.

08-21-2008 Delieved, least thats what Fedex told us....

08-27-2008 Check Cashed *dances* come on NOA1!!!!!

08-29-2008 NOA1

10-27-2008 RFE

11-10-2008 RFE returned

03-01-2009 Confirmed Case lost by USCIS

04-03-2009 Refiled K1 Visa application complete with expedite due to USCIS error.

05-14-2009 K1 package once again has vanished....

06-08-2009 Hired lawyer to proceed with Appeal process.

06-26-2009 Paperwork Fedex'ed to lawyer

07-02-2009 Lawyer submitted our suit to court

07-17-2009 Court day 2: Success, must respond by 21st August. - No result ever came from this.

10/06/2009 Withdrew K1 petition

10/10/2009 Married

10/24/2009 CR1 packet completed and posted

10/26/2009 Packet arrived at Chicago - And Submitted our Aussie application

11/04/2009 Application of CR1 returned - was rejected because of a "blurry zip code" we didn't bother to re-apply given that Chris had lost his job

04/05/2010 Australian application still pending

September 2010 - Chris arrived in Australia on Temporary Visa.

10/10/2011 - 2 year wedding anniversary - Chris to be granted Australian Permanent Residency

Summer 2012 - Planned immigration to USA.

*We have visited each other 8 times since 2007*

LUISH in your timeline its Vermont you filed in and in your profile California?? which one is right :) you should correct to see an estimate of your approval :)

Chuck & Grace,,,i dont think i'll be approved soon, with this processing time of CSC...but thank you for the wish anyway :)

Its Vermont time now, as it was for California a month ago,,,as Maliciant said...too bad for me they missed me then and Marm too :D

Actually, considering your CSC, I cant believe your not yet approved. CSC has processed most of Sept, Oct and already doing November. They seem to have a few stragglers here and there, but they had been moving quickly.

I am pulling for you! CSC people need some happiness too - we cant leave it all fort the VSC people (even though they are really in need considering the last month or so!).

Yeah i dont know what happened with me, there were many august approvals last month and i was really praying for mine, but no, i dont know what to think if there's something wrong, if we missed something if its something else, God only knows....well i'm approaching 180 so soon we'll be actually able to do something :)

now we wait for the other vermont buddies to post their approvals too :) come on guys...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW QUEEN OF PAGE 314, MAY I MAY I MAY I ASK FOR AUGUST APPROVALS FROM CSC PRETYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) AND OF COURSE SOME OF OUR FRIENDS FROM VERMONT FOR A GREAT END OF THE DAY...MY DAY :)

Soooo Happy for you Happy Dancer...Congrats...now you can celebrate :dance:

K1

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bahamas

I-129F Sent : 2008-08-19

Interview Date : 2009-04-23 -PASSED

Visa Received : 2009-04-28

POE: Nassau, Bahamas (Pre-Clearance Facility)/Atlanta, Georgia

US Entry : July 3 2009

Civil Marriage : July 21, 2009

Wedding Ceremony: September 26, 2009

AOS/EAD/AP: I-485/I-765/I-131

Filed: August 11 2009

NOA1: August 24, 2009

Touched: August 26, 2009

Biometrics : September 24, 2009

RFE: September 3 , 2009

Response Sent: September 11, 2009

Case Transferred to CSC : September 15 2009

AP: Approved Spt. 23 2009

Biometrics: Completed

EAD: Approved Sept. 24 2009

EAD: Received Oct. 1 2009

receceived green card: 12/29/2009

6Nqfm4.png

- I 751 -Removing Conditions

Form I-751 Package sent: 10/11/2011

Rec'd NOA1: 10/17/2011

VSC cashed Check: 10/19/2011

Biometrics Appt.: 11/07/2011

rec'd email Notification Approved, Card ordered 07/17/2012..yesssss

GC recid: 07/20/2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Good grief, I was away from this page for about one day and it exploded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took me forEVER to get caught up!!!!

CONGRATS to today's big winners so far and good luck to the rest!!

:star:

Edited by Stinkerpotsam

Date I-129F Sent: 8-4-08
Date I-129F NOA1: 8-6-08
Date I-129F NOA2: 12-214-08
Date left NVC: 1-7-09
Packet 3: 1-23-09
Medical appt: 2-20-09
Packet 3 Returned: 3-8-09
Packet 3 Received at Embassy: 3-10-09
Interview Date: 4-24-09! PASSED :)
Visa In Hand: 4-19-09
POE in San Fran: 8-16-09!
Wedding: 09-09-09
Mailed AOS: 10-22-09 :))) (FINally)
AOS signed for: 10-26-09
Check cashed: 10-30-09
NOA I-797 (Register, EAD and Travel) for both guys: 10-30-09
Biometrics: 11-25-09
Travel Docs approved: 12-11-09
EAD Approval: 12-15-09
Travel Docs received: 12-19-09
EAD Cards received: 12-24-09
AOS Interview: 1-14-10 Passed!!
Cards ordered: 1-21-10
Cards arrived: 1-28-10
Mailed I-751: 10-17-2011
NOA I-751: 10/19/2011
Biometrics: 11/21/2011
RFE: 4-6-2012
RFE: Response sent 4/18/2012
NOA: I-797 5/1/2012
Cards arrived: 5/31/2012

N-400 Naturalization mailed: 11-12-15 :luv::joy:

NOA N-400 received: 11-18-15

Biometrics: 12-10-15
Oath/Citizen!: 03/01/2016
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
Congrats to HD and Shan Sohail and the others on your approval!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Dani: Its me and you left from CSC, remember we are in this together and it should not be longer at all, just waiting on the burst of CSC approvals, then I will get really excited, right now I am just trying to remain calm and collected...and strong of course :star:

Mia, Harsh and the rest waiting from VSC: You are next on the list, VSC seems to be gearing up for another whirl of approvals!

I am so happy for all the approvals!!!!! this is our week!!!! Marm, Dani, Mara, Harsh, Habibi!!! we are NEXTTTTTTT :star:

Yep, Fredy stay with us to bring luck to your buddies :)

Marm i'm waiting do you think they will go back to august to collect us?

I agree with Dani, Fred please stay with us!! you bring luck back hehehe :P

Edited by Noa&Mia

Noah & Mia

Our Timeline

01-10-2007 Met online

10-12-2007 Couldn`t stop talking by phone....started falling in love with each other

04-10-2008 Met in person for the first time (unforgetable feeling!!)

06-26-2008 Got engaged (it was a magic day)

08-11-2008 I-129F Sent

08-15-2008 NOA1 recieved

01-30-2009 NOA2 Approval Notice Sent!!!!!!

02-02-2009 Case at NVC

02-09-2009 Case at Caracas US Embassy

03-31-2009 K1 Visa Approved!!!!!!

The universe is listening to us and will grant what we ask of it. You and me. One - by Noah Feb 14th 2008

1. ASK make a command to the universe, let the universe know what you want.

2. BELIEVE believe that is already yours, have unwavering faith.

3. RECEIVE feel the way you will feel ones it arrives, be thankful.

......the universe will arrange it self, to give you what you want....

Do I really bring goodluck?

How about we experiment, I don't show up for 1 week, lets see if it makes a difference. Then I come back again the week after lets see if it increases productivity within processing centers. HEHEHEHE!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
Do I really bring goodluck?

How about we experiment, I don't show up for 1 week, lets see if it makes a difference. Then I come back again the week after lets see if it increases productivity within processing centers. HEHEHEHE!

hahahaha funny!!! I say, we dont you stay this week and you will see ALL the approvals we will have? :star:

Noah & Mia

Our Timeline

01-10-2007 Met online

10-12-2007 Couldn`t stop talking by phone....started falling in love with each other

04-10-2008 Met in person for the first time (unforgetable feeling!!)

06-26-2008 Got engaged (it was a magic day)

08-11-2008 I-129F Sent

08-15-2008 NOA1 recieved

01-30-2009 NOA2 Approval Notice Sent!!!!!!

02-02-2009 Case at NVC

02-09-2009 Case at Caracas US Embassy

03-31-2009 K1 Visa Approved!!!!!!

The universe is listening to us and will grant what we ask of it. You and me. One - by Noah Feb 14th 2008

1. ASK make a command to the universe, let the universe know what you want.

2. BELIEVE believe that is already yours, have unwavering faith.

3. RECEIVE feel the way you will feel ones it arrives, be thankful.

......the universe will arrange it self, to give you what you want....

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
My time lines say i should be APPROVED THIS WEEK or next. I hope its right. I pray and only pray.

Hello all this is my 1st post on this thread so im figuring out how to use this still. I will make sure i get my timeline here soon but its somthing like this.

8/14 NOA1

NOA2 ___??? lol i guess thats what most all of us are waiting for eh!!!

in a few more weeks i will be at the 6 month mark im sure hoping the NOA2 comes before then !!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hello all this is my 1st post on this thread so im figuring out how to use this still. I will make sure i get my timeline here soon but its somthing like this.

8/14 NOA1

NOA2 ___??? lol i guess thats what most all of us are waiting for eh!!!

in a few more weeks i will be at the 6 month mark im sure hoping the NOA2 comes before then !!!!

just click on the timeline link on the left and add your timeline...

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.