New Theories Urgently Needed

337 posts in this topic

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

if a plane didnt hit the pentagon.....what happened to it and all the peeps onboard????????????

am i missing something?

This site has a theory on that... :secret:

In reading the article on that link, it states: This is because the hypothesis leads us inexorably to conclude that the only people capable of perpetrating such a conjuring trick were people close to — and most probably including — members of the Bush Administration itself.

To believe in any conspiracies we must believe 1) that the government is competent enough to pull this off and 2) that it could be kept secret.

That blows holes in conspiracy theories right there. :P

1-21-09 Getting Naturalization documents together.

smiley-995.pngsmiley-996.png

Disclaimer: i dunno nuthin bout birthin no babys, or bout imugrayshun.

Filed: Timeline
It took 'em a while, didn't it? :hehe:

They released the video not because they wanted to, but because they had to.

Why Pentagon released 9/11 tape

A non-profit government watchdog has succeeded in getting the US to release videotapes of a plane striking the Pentagon on 11 September 2001.

The conservative group Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act request in December 2004, which was denied a month later, the group says.

The Pentagon said it could not release the videos in question because they were part of an ongoing investigation against al-Qaeda plotter Zacarias Moussaoui, according to Judicial Watch.

Judicial Watch sued the government over its refusal, saying there was "no legal basis" for it.

Government resistance collapsed after a court sentenced Moussaoui to life in prison for his role in the 9/11 attacks, and they agreed to release the video, a Judicial Watch spokeswoman told the BBC.

Judicial Watch describes itself as a conservative, non-partisan foundation that fights government corruption.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4988022.stm

BTW, for those who do not remember. Judicial Watch was considered part of the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" (a phrase Hillary Clinton coined) that went after then President BJ Clinton for lying under oath, or as I like to call it, blowjobgate.

Edited by Agent Smith

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

if a plane didnt hit the pentagon.....what happened to it and all the peeps onboard????????????

am i missing something?

This site has a theory on that... :secret:

They're all at area 51.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

A non-profit government watchdog has succeeded in getting the US to release videotapes of a plane striking the Pentagon on 11 September 2001.

The conservative group Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act request in December 2004, which was denied a month later, the group says.

The Pentagon said it could not release the videos in question because they were part of an ongoing investigation against al-Qaeda plotter Zacarias Moussaoui, according to Judicial Watch.

Judicial Watch sued the government over its refusal, saying there was "no legal basis" for it.

Government resistance collapsed after a court sentenced Moussaoui to life in prison for his role in the 9/11 attacks, and they agreed to release the video, a Judicial Watch spokeswoman told the BBC.

Judicial Watch describes itself as a conservative, non-partisan foundation that fights government corruption.

BTW, for those who do not remember. Judicial Watch was considered part of the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" (a phrase Hillary Clinton coined) that went after then President BJ Clinton for lying under oath, or as I like to call it, blowjobgate.

hmmm..i thought that was a conspiracy too :whistle:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline

yeah it was actually hillary pretending to be an intern just so she could get bill to let her suck his ####.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

yeah it was actually hillary pretending to be an intern just so she could get bill to let her suck his ####.

:yes: i thought so....bill was not interested in a she-male and she did the intern role playing...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Well i find it odd that people say this is just a conspiracy theory and that we should not believe or as Bush said not "tolerate" conspiracy theories. The fact is that throughout history people in power have conspired. Building 7 looked pretty intact prior to the central column just imploding. From fire? Larry Silverstein himself said it was "pulled". If it was pulled this would have to be planned beforehand.

Another thing is that the video they have released doesn`t show much at all. It is the video version of the already released 5 frames.

I am not saying there was no plane that hit the Pentagon i am saying it doesn`t appear to be a Boeing 757 and if it was why have they not released more information? The Pentagon is meant to be the most secure building in the U.S. or certainly one of them. They should at least have good video of the attack. Of course good video would be more revealing.

As for the tin foil hat branding that is just poor. A debate should be held on this topic without personal attacks. If you try and make the person you are debating with look stupid or foolish then you should do it with facts and not with childish internet graphics and name calling.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest a cover up and lots of unanswered questions. The fact that only dissenters and so called "conspiracy nuts" are askign those questions is rather tellign for me.

why did NORAD not shoot down more planes? Why were they having terror drills of remarkable similarity at the exact same time? The same way that there were terror drills in London at the same time of the London bombings of 7/7?

The steel in the world trade centre was coated and certified and the company who certified them said it would not have melted from jet fuel. Jet fuel which burnt mostly outside the tower. Watch the video and see the charges below the colapse. A controlled demolition is evident. This means cave dwellers were not responsible.

Also the moon landings are not directly relevant to this topic but i don`t believe we landed on the moon personally. Waving flag and multiple light sources etc etc and we have never been back combine those things and i don`t buy it personally. You say this makes me crazy perhaps but i say you are foolish to blindly accept what you are told by tv.

Also the left and right are both the same so trying to make this a republican democrat issue is bollocks.

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

As if that big of a conspiracy was able to be contained. Keep insulting the survivors, the victim's families and everyone else with your insisting that 9/11 is one big conspiracy. I for one will stand by the families of my ex husband's company and the rest of the victims that died in the towers that day. I will stand by the eye witness reports of the planes hitting the buildings (towers and pentagon). I will stand by the families that suffered through the phone calls from flight 93. I will stand by the countless accounts I have seen, heard, read of the witnesses and experts that can detail what happened.

I'm a big girl I can take your ramblings of a conspiracy as just that. But please for once show some respect to the people that had to live through it and quit trying to shove your ideas down their throats.

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
Well i find it odd that people say this is just a conspiracy theory and that we should not believe or as Bush said not "tolerate" conspiracy theories. The fact is that throughout history people in power have conspired. Building 7 looked pretty intact prior to the central column just imploding. From fire? Larry Silverstein himself said it was "pulled". If it was pulled this would have to be planned beforehand.

Another thing is that the video they have released doesn`t show much at all. It is the video version of the already released 5 frames.

I am not saying there was no plane that hit the Pentagon i am saying it doesn`t appear to be a Boeing 757 and if it was why have they not released more information? The Pentagon is meant to be the most secure building in the U.S. or certainly one of them. They should at least have good video of the attack. Of course good video would be more revealing.

As for the tin foil hat branding that is just poor. A debate should be held on this topic without personal attacks. If you try and make the person you are debating with look stupid or foolish then you should do it with facts and not with childish internet graphics and name calling.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest a cover up and lots of unanswered questions. The fact that only dissenters and so called "conspiracy nuts" are askign those questions is rather tellign for me.

why did NORAD not shoot down more planes? Why were they having terror drills of remarkable similarity at the exact same time? The same way that there were terror drills in London at the same time of the London bombings of 7/7?

The steel in the world trade centre was coated and certified and the company who certified them said it would not have melted from jet fuel. Jet fuel which burnt mostly outside the tower. Watch the video and see the charges below the colapse. A controlled demolition is evident. This means cave dwellers were not responsible.

Also the moon landings are not directly relevant to this topic but i don`t believe we landed on the moon personally. Waving flag and multiple light sources etc etc and we have never been back combine those things and i don`t buy it personally. You say this makes me crazy perhaps but i say you are foolish to blindly accept what you are told by tv.

Also the left and right are both the same so trying to make this a republican democrat issue is bollocks.

As I've mentioned before as long as there isn't an independent investigation that can take place without any hindrances from congress and the current or any subsequent national government, theories concerning what happened on 9/11 will continue. As to the Pentagon film being released, while there is a chance it is a real movie, the questions are a) what took them so long to releasse it, and b ) given the misinformation coming out of the Pentagon in the last few years, how can we trust that they are now being honest?

Call me a conspiracy theorist/nut if you wish, I don't care. But I'm not willing to just buy what people in power tell me to believe in just because they are in power and presumably know better. Evidence and convincing arguments would be much easier to believe (and this does not exclusively apply to the current US-government but also to any other government).

Edited by Fischkoepfin

Permanent Green Card Holder since 2006, considering citizenship application in the future.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

god forbid someone should actually look at the evidence themselves and make their own conclusions. geez!!! :angry:

i don't think having questions in any way insults people who have suffered from those attacks. people died and I have not seen anybody deny that.

this is way too emotional of a topic anyway so i'll keep my questions to myself from this point on.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

What about the hundreds of people who watched the plane fly into the Pentagon? Were they all hallucinating simultaneously?

To believe in any conspiracies we must believe 1) that the government is competent enough to pull this off and 2) that it could be kept secret.

Yeah, I like Richard Clarke too. ;)

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

As if that big of a conspiracy was able to be contained. Keep insulting the survivors, the victim's families and everyone else with your insisting that 9/11 is one big conspiracy. I for one will stand by the families of my ex husband's company and the rest of the victims that died in the towers that day. I will stand by the eye witness reports of the planes hitting the buildings (towers and pentagon). I will stand by the families that suffered through the phone calls from flight 93. I will stand by the countless accounts I have seen, heard, read of the witnesses and experts that can detail what happened.

I'm a big girl I can take your ramblings of a conspiracy as just that. But please for once show some respect to the people that had to live through it and quit trying to shove your ideas down their throats.

I find it odd that you dismiss a quest for truth in such a way. You use the deaths as a reason for not investigating or not questioning. Would those families not want justice?

Or do you think we should give people fake glorious deaths and say that they died for some patriotic belief?

The fact is that the big conspiracy has not been contained. It is out in the open. They muddy the waters with misinformation it is true but the fact of the conspiracy is out there. Just as most people who look at the facts don`t buy that Oswald shot JFK from the book depsitory.

So i will say that i am not in anyway insulting survivors. Such a claim is insane and suspect. Nobody has claimed that those people didn`t die or that they deserved it or anything. People have simpyl questioned the government`s story. There is a lot of evidence out there which is ignored.

Also you might be interested to know that they have the technology to clone a voice and it has been aroudn for sometime. You migth also like to know that they can remotely control jet`s and you might also like to know that not all eye witness testimony is in agreement. Some people saw a small passenger plane hit the pentagon for example.

There are also plenty of experts who will tell you that steel won`t just melt like that and certainly not so quickly as happened on september 11th.

You offer no explanation of anything. I offer you evidence of a conspiracy. Just with any crime look at who benefits? Look at the hijackers who suddenly appeared alive around the world. Look at the Bush and Bin Laden business interests. Look at the laws that have passed after september 11th.

Also it is worth mentioning that cell phones do not work at 30 000 feet and the coroner could not find any bodies in that field. Sounds odd right? Well i am sure you have an explanation for all the poitns i have brought up and then you can explain how i or anybody in the truth movement are shoving anything down the victims families throats. Surely the only shoving is done by the mainstream media who are all run by a handful of the elite. They control the news and how it is represented to the people.

United 93 the movie is a work of state fiction. People were murdered and i for one am just trying to get justice for those people and that does not in my view involve murdering civilians in Iraq or Afghanistan. Bin Laden is a Saudi for one thing and he didn`t look much like himself int he video where he owned up to the events of september 11th.

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
I find it odd that you dismiss a quest for truth in such a way. You use the deaths as a reason for not investigating or not questioning. Would those families not want justice?

Or do you think we should give people fake glorious deaths and say that they died for some patriotic belief?

The fact is that the big conspiracy has not been contained. It is out in the open. They muddy the waters with misinformation it is true but the fact of the conspiracy is out there. Just as most people who look at the facts don`t buy that Oswald shot JFK from the book depsitory.

So i will say that i am not in anyway insulting survivors. Such a claim is insane and suspect. Nobody has claimed that those people didn`t die or that they deserved it or anything. People have simpyl questioned the government`s story. There is a lot of evidence out there which is ignored.

Also you might be interested to know that they have the technology to clone a voice and it has been aroudn for sometime. You migth also like to know that they can remotely control jet`s and you might also like to know that not all eye witness testimony is in agreement. Some people saw a small passenger plane hit the pentagon for example.

There are also plenty of experts who will tell you that steel won`t just melt like that and certainly not so quickly as happened on september 11th.

You offer no explanation of anything. I offer you evidence of a conspiracy. Just with any crime look at who benefits? Look at the hijackers who suddenly appeared alive around the world. Look at the Bush and Bin Laden business interests. Look at the laws that have passed after september 11th.

Also it is worth mentioning that cell phones do not work at 30 000 feet and the coroner could not find any bodies in that field. Sounds odd right? Well i am sure you have an explanation for all the poitns i have brought up and then you can explain how i or anybody in the truth movement are shoving anything down the victims families throats. Surely the only shoving is done by the mainstream media who are all run by a handful of the elite. They control the news and how it is represented to the people.

United 93 the movie is a work of state fiction. People were murdered and i for one am just trying to get justice for those people and that does not in my view involve murdering civilians in Iraq or Afghanistan. Bin Laden is a Saudi for one thing and he didn`t look much like himself int he video where he owned up to the events of september 11th.

I've done my research. I believe I told you that I read, heard, seen countless reports. Please check your facts on my posts before trying to claim that I dismiss a quest for truth.

:lol: oh god I'm actually rolling at your claim that they are cloning people's voices now. What about the families that SPOKE to the people on the planes???? holy hell, are you saying that they are part of the conspiracy now? That at the time of all this the government cloned a bunch of voices and FAKED it? Please. Now you are reaching.

You might like to know that my friend Colleen was with me on 9/11 at work and her husband is an American Airlines pilot. You telling me that he's in on it too? That mere hours after the planes were hit that he had already been compromised and giving us all a different story than what he had heard and read over the airlines communication channels?

There are also plenty (more than your theory) of experts that will tell you exactly why the steel buckled and melted. The science is there.

Cell phones work on airplanes at 30,000 feet especially if they are in analog mode or they are older phones. I've posted a link to the proof of this before. Look it up. Google search will do. Have you been to other crash sites? There have been lots of crash sites where there is NOTHING left... it all depends on speed, angle, and rate of descent in the crash. Also depends on how much jet fuel and how intense the fire.

Never said anything about the MOVIE flight 93 btw. Get your facts straight. That movie was made based on the families stories and all reports. I have not seen it. I can not comment on it.

I guess you conspiracy nuts would like us all to believe that Bin Laden, Saddam, all of the loonies out there are just figments of our imagination because you think George W Bush is so evil he'd concoct this story and murder innocent Americans. Sorry but that dog don't hunt.

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

The most scary thing about this thread is the fact that some of the people partaking in it are getting ready to mate.

Yikes!

IR1

April 14, 2004 I-130 NOA1

April 25, 2005 IR1 Received

April 26, 2005 POE Dorval Airport

May 13, 2005 Welcome to America Letters Received

May 21, 2005 PR Card in Mail

May 26, 2005 Applied for SSN at local office

June 06, 2005 SSN Received

June 11, 2005 Driver Licence Issued!

June 20, 2005 Deb gets a Check Card! Just like Donald Trump's!

Citizenship

Jan 30, 2008 N400 Mailed off to the VSC!

Feb 2, 2008 N400 Received at VSC

Feb 6, 2008 Check Cashed!

Feb 13, 2008 NOA1 Received

Feb 15, 2008 Fingerprint letter received. (Feb 26th scheduled)

Feb 18, 2008 Mailed out the old Please Reschedule us for Biometics <sigh>...

Feb 27, 2008 Received the new scheduled biometrics.

Mar 15, 2008 Biometrics Rescheduled.

Sep 18, 2008 Interview Letter Recieved.

Nov 11, 2008 Interview Passed :-).

Nov 14, 2008 Oath Cerimony.