palilover

Jerry Springer Interview

75 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
sorry I asked

:blush:

good luck on the toilet.

LOL Well, these people are psycho. I want my husband here though before I move as it is a beeeyotch to move with no car. And I want him to help me pick out a place and we can fix it up together. Plus he can be a witness when this guy tries to fight me in court (and I know he freaking will) as to what is going on if he sees it with his own eyes. Plus Muslims listen to men better than women so who knows, with my husband here, maybe the guy will stop dissing me so bad.

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
AUGH!!!!!!!! I talked to my husband this morning!!!! I'm gonna be crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was supposed to got o Ramallah and get his divorce paper that he needs from the court there. he was told it would be ready there to pick up. And he was going to aramex it to consulate.

But I called him today and he said no......he went to court and the court said why you come here, papers wont be ready til Tuesday and you dont pick them up here, it's in Nablus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told my husband you need to call Nablus court when you get home as he was still on bus. He said no the courts there close at 2. Huh? A business closing at 2???????? OMG I must've sounded horrible on the train on my way to work because I'm raising my voice at this point. How can you people work only from maybe 9-2 on maybe only 4 days a week while I work 60 hours and you people are so lazy over there and its no wonder you people are so messed up!! Seriously, the PA makes our government look like an Olympic speed skater!!!!!! We've been waiting on the papers now for over one week and the court told him he'd have it by the 18 which was fri. (but they told him pick it up on sunday since fri is Muslim day).

I'm ready to go back to Paletsine just so I can knock down the doors in nablus and talk to those people myself. We paid big money for this bs and when they say we'll have it we better have it. My husband knows me by now based on Jerusalem and me looking for work for him in Ramallah.....I'm ready to do anything now:) Don't mess with me:) Well, wait, I forgot my bank account is low. No money for new plane ticket to pali....oh those people got lucky!!!!!!!!! But even if I call them myself, they probably dont speak english:/ All I can say is YALA YALA YALA! And they'd be like "yala what?" lol

But from an economical standpoint, I'm finding it a bit stupid that business hours close at 2 though. No wonder thre so many people out of work there. No business stays open long enough to hire people;)

Sorry!!!!!! just sticking my .02 cents in.

"You people and those people" are your husbands people and any kids that may come from your union will share the same blood line. Throughout your topic you seem to make negative statements about your husband's countrymen, and through your post in general . Maybe you should re-think your views on "those people" and where you fit inside of the equaton and learn to be a little more open-mind when it comes to conducting business in other countriesespecially your husbands.

Outside of that, I hope everything works out for you and your husband.

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Wow, I only have one thing to say get you a good lawyer, are you sure he is really divorced? Please I am not judging him at all but just be careful that he really did divorce his wife. Where are the extra children? I hope it all works out for you, I can only imagine how you feel right now. Good luck and keep us updated, but remember get a good agressive lawyer who will do the needed work you need to have done.

Yes sure he is divorced. he shoewd me several times his palistinian id which of course fwas in arabic. BUT when I went through Israeli security, I had to give them his id number when we went through the gate as he was my husband. I said to the guard he is my husband and they looked him up in the computer and said "nO we show he's divorced" (I shoulda asked them how many times, LOL) So he is not married as per Israeli computers which would be same access the consulate has. So kudos to the Israelis, they gave me that answer that he really is divorced:)

As for his other children...they all live with the mother. .Believe it or not, I met 4 of them last time but I only knew that 2 were his. And ironically what I thought was a niece is actually my step daughter so that is kinda neat cuz she is so sweet. I just wish if I woulda known that lats time I was there!! His fifth child he never gets to see as the mother took her away. That's all I'll say on that as I must respect my husband's privacy here.

I am wondering how does he plan on supporting you in America and all the kids?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Dear Palilover,,,,,

I am sorry for you and all the troubles you faced. One thing which I find disturbing is that your husband was not completely honest with you about the second marriage. And the justification for his dishonesty was "all the men in his family lie to their women." Honestly, it frightens me that he comes from a family background which condones dishonesty.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
sorry I asked

:blush:

good luck on the toilet.

LOL Well, these people are psycho. I want my husband here though before I move as it is a beeeyotch to move with no car. And I want him to help me pick out a place and we can fix it up together. Plus he can be a witness when this guy tries to fight me in court (and I know he freaking will) as to what is going on if he sees it with his own eyes. Plus Muslims listen to men better than women so who knows, with my husband here, maybe the guy will stop dissing me so bad.

soooooo you're not muslim??? nor is he??? :blink:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Dear Palilover,

In a way, the Consulate Officer are paid to be jerks and suspect the worst. If your husband had been totally honest with you about his past marriages, then both of you would have been prepared for the line of questioning. It was you that got caught, "not knowing" your husbands past. For that your husband is at fault. Not you. But it does open the door to more speculative thinking by the CO.

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Dear Palilover,

In a way, the Consulate Officer are paid to be jerks and suspect the worst. If your husband had been totally honest with you about his past marriages, then both of you would have been prepared for the line of questioning. It was you that got caught, "not knowing" your husbands past. For that your husband is at fault. Not you. But it does open the door to more speculative thinking by the CO.

One other thing, they suspect the worst because they have seen it already. This situation is common to them...and they've been trained to spot it. I'm sure that what they're probably now really concerned about is that you're not taking them seriously and don't realize the severity of your issues.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline
Gee, I dont see any problem. After you submit a few pieces of paper, that Consulate is going to run all over themselves getting that visa out.

The fact that he and his family lied to you; you have already rationized very nicely as boys being boys, or arabs just being arabs.

Im sure that he will have his visa soon and youboth will live very happily forever.

Wow what an amazing story and sad too sister!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

WOW :blink:

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

ok I actually told myself I will not update this thread. I wanted it to die and go to thread heaven:)

But I will just say thank you for the past few comments of nice words and prayers. We both certainly need this at this pont!

As for any updates, I won't go into anything publically. Too many personal experiences between us both and quite honestly, at this point, my husband already has 99 percent of his private life online....:)

There have been much stress from all this and certainly many issues come up. Now we fight more but at the same time, we're communicating as well. (which I have noticed has gotten better since his inteview than before but even so, we're sick of talking about all this )

We just want all this to be over with and we have even gone to the pont of making backup plans of trying to locate another country that we both could get to if he God forbid is banned from the US after all this mess.

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
There have been much stress from all this and certainly many issues come up. Now we fight more but at the same time, we're communicating as well. (which I have noticed has gotten better since his inteview than before but even so, we're sick of talking about all this )

We just want all this to be over with and we have even gone to the pont of making backup plans of trying to locate another country that we both could get to if he God forbid is banned from the US after all this mess.

Good luck!

BTW, as OP, you can ask for the thread to be closed and then it will go to thread heaven because no one will be able to bring it up by reposting in it :)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good luck!

BTW, as OP, you can ask for the thread to be closed and then it will go to thread heaven because no one will be able to bring it up by reposting in it :)

yes if this has gotten out of hand for you----ask to have it closed. then you can work out your case and get you man with you without all the hoopola here. i did that when we were denied. some will offer support and even more will offer junk advice.

i wish you the best and if ever i can be of assisitance feel free to ask.

chi

Edited by chiquita

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.