Sinergy

Our kids SS numbers

143 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Considering that members of congress are exempt from SSN why should they care about it?

squsquard20060929_-8_HJ%20is.png

dev216brs__.png

In accordance with Georgia law, "The Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act," I am required to display the following in any and all languages that I may give immigration related advise:

'I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.'

"NO SOY ABOGADO LICENCIADO PRACTICAR LEY Y NO PUEDO DOY ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO O ACEPTO LOS HONORARIOS PARA El ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO."

hillarymug-tn.jpghillarypin-rwbt.jpgballoons-tn.jpg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Considering that members of congress are exempt from SSN why should they care about it?

Wrong.

http://www.ssa.gov/OP_Home/handbook/handbo...dbook-0940.html

940.2 Which services are covered by Social Security for civilian workers?

D. Members of Congress, including Delegates and Resident Commissioners of or to the Congress;

E. The President, the Vice President, and most executive-level political appointees. Generally, this includes positions as Cabinet heads, sub-cabinet members, independent agency top staff, commission members, and political appointees designated by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate; and

F. Federal judges, magistrates, bankruptcy judges, and referees in bankruptcy.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Also did you hear theres a bill trying to be passed where Gay History will be taught as a required class in schools?????? Yes. texbook included.

I asked in the other thread as well: Do you have any source for this? Or is this just another valuable piece of information derived from a chain e-mail from our oh-so "Christian" friends? :whistle:

well i find it impossible to send you my tivo, as you noticed when i wrote i stated later i wrote it as i heard it ON TV! but to ease your mind, i will do my best to find it online.

here ya go ET :P

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...BAGHLIA0M41.DTL

A WHOLE class based on it, or it being added to textbooks, STILL i say it shouldnt happen. homosexuality should be educated on in the home.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

I do however agree homosexuality is a biological thing. But to add to that, its still up to parents to educate their children on homosexuality. My daughter knows of it, i have educated her on it.

i would agree with you 100% on that ... my children are the same and i, too, believe that education begins at home.

but you must take care in what you write on a forum ... you spoke of 'gay history' being taught in the schools. that is completely different than teaching your child about homosexuality. are you willing to teach your child about: alexander the great and michealangleo, two of the most well known homosexuals in history? what about virginia woolf, lawrence of arabia, leonardo de vinci?? icons of our time: versace, liberace, rock hudson, etc ...

i realize that you brought up 2 very different topics in this one thread ... not sure how well we can merge them!?!? :lol:

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
So illegal aliens are stealing Social Security numbers?

Why can't they just apply legally like the rest of us?? We're suffering too aren't we but for a good cause and not harming other people.. Some ppl are just looking for an easy way out! DEPORT THEM ALREADY!! :angry::angry::angry:

(CHECK MY PROFILE INFORMATION FOR COMPLETE SIGNATURE)

August 19, 2006 VISA ON HAND!!!

September 5, 2006- POE @ SFO

September 8, 2006- Applied for SSN

SSN arrived more than a month after.. GRRR!!

November 8, 2006- MARRIED @ San Francisco City Hall

November 21, 2006- Received official marriage certificate

Dec. 19, 2006- sent out AOS

Jan. 3, 2007- Cashed cheques for AOS and EAD

March 15, 2007- AOS interview; APPROVED!!

March 23, 2007- Welcome letter/notice received from mail

March 27, 2007- GREENCARD

Sept 5, 2007 - my first anniversary in the U.S

Jan 30, 2009 - Mailed I-751 removal of conditional residence status

Feb 2, 2009 - Package mailed 10:22 AM at Laguna Niguel, CA (CSC)

Feb 5, 2009 - Check cashed

Feb 26, 2009 Biometrics

The Newlyweds: DJ and PRINCESS

watch clearer version[/color]

mylove.jpg

Timeline

I do however agree homosexuality is a biological thing. But to add to that, its still up to parents to educate their children on homosexuality. My daughter knows of it, i have educated her on it.

i would agree with you 100% on that ... my children are the same and i, too, believe that education begins at home.

but you must take care in what you write on a forum ... you spoke of 'gay history' being taught in the schools. that is completely different than teaching your child about homosexuality. are you willing to teach your child about: alexander the great and michealangleo, two of the most well known homosexuals in history? what about virginia woolf, lawrence of arabia, leonardo de vinci?? icons of our time: versace, liberace, rock hudson, etc ...

i realize that you brought up 2 very different topics in this one thread ... not sure how well we can merge them!?!? :lol:

I think all of them can be well taught in school without making it he11 out blown they are GAY! they did more important things in life OTHER than being gay, and the point of HISTORY is just as it is. i do take care of what i write on a forum. I dont care who is gay, i dont want it taught to my daughter or my son in school. You can learn about historic people without adding "oh by the way, the great thing is, HE WAS GAY". comon, if you went on the street and asked 100 ppl, 98 would say they didnt care if they were gay or not, and no need to add it to the text book.

the 2 topics are not to be merged, if you read what i actually say in the thread, youd know how the gay part ended up in it.

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Also did you hear theres a bill trying to be passed where Gay History will be taught as a required class in schools?????? Yes. texbook included.
I asked in the other thread as well: Do you have any source for this? Or is this just another valuable piece of information derived from a chain e-mail from our oh-so "Christian" friends? :whistle:

A WHOLE class based on it, or it being added to textbooks, STILL i say it shouldnt happen. homosexuality should be educated on in the home.

A proposal to require California public school textbooks to include gay and lesbian history is a top priority of the Legislature's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Caucus, ...

A little soon to break out any sweat I think. I mean, what exactly do you think this particular caucus is going to advocate? Gay marriage bans? :lol:

Gotta ask yourself: Is that indicative of what is actually going to pass as law? I don't think so. Take a deep breath and then look at this term for therapy: Perspective. ;)

Timeline

A proposal to require California public school textbooks to include gay and lesbian history is a top priority of the Legislature's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Caucus, ...

A little soon to break out any sweat I think. I mean, what exactly do you think this particular caucus is going to advocate? Gay marriage bans? :lol:

Gotta ask yourself: Is that indicative of what is actually going to pass as law? I don't think so. Take a deep breath and then look at this term for therapy: Perspective. ;)

Have you seen our administration? the gov of california? i wouldnt put it past them to pass this bill at all.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Have you seen our administration? the gov of california? i wouldnt put it past them to pass this bill at all.

Alright, this point goes to you. Ahnuld is definitely gay. Time to panic, then... :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

So then the idea of this post is that maybe there could be a designator in the SSN so we could all tell who is gay or not gay-like all the gay people's SSN would begin with a prime number. Oh wait, mine begins with 2, okay maybe with odd numbers then.

squsquard20060929_-8_HJ%20is.png

dev216brs__.png

In accordance with Georgia law, "The Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act," I am required to display the following in any and all languages that I may give immigration related advise:

'I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.'

"NO SOY ABOGADO LICENCIADO PRACTICAR LEY Y NO PUEDO DOY ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO O ACEPTO LOS HONORARIOS PARA El ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO."

hillarymug-tn.jpghillarypin-rwbt.jpgballoons-tn.jpg

Timeline

Alright, this point goes to you. Ahnuld is definitely gay. Time to panic, then... :lol:

:thumbs:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just because there IS a gay history, does NOT mean it should be taught to our children in schools.

'Gay history'. What's that then, the Ancient Greeks?

Thought they were more bi, and not in all periods of their history.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
This will probably make you happy too. If a person works illegally with a fake SSN or someone else's SSN and then they get work authorization and their own SSN, they can get Social Security credit for all those wages.

I have a patient of mine was telling me of the way he did his citizenship... ILLEGALLY... .. he (the client) is now a citizen.. gained amnesty 10 yrs ago or so..

He told me how when he came he bought a SSN.. used it for employment. Then when he got Amnesty he went to SSA and told them please transfer my credits ... He has/had no clue whose number he was using for the time he was Illegal.. and that for him was 5-7years illegally done.

He went on to tell me that it is his right .. to get what he can. cause it is our government that owes him. Since OUR Government wont make sure his country is taken care of. and we owe it to his people to let them do what they can. and if they can figure out how to do it .. whether it is illegally or not.. .. ..

This gentleman.. is 45 yrs old... might I say he arrived here in USA age 18 .. .. He has been a citizen for at least 10 years.. .. and you know what country he claims as his country??? El SALVADOR.. not USA...

He works the system... and is proud to talk about it too.. .. .. just burns the hell out of me.. wish we could do something... but.. seems everyone else needs to be saved... if only they do it illegally ..

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

*sigh* I've only just NOW seen this thread. This is not a pissing war statement here Gimy, this is just stating what I believe. I too, believe in God, and the bible. It is your! right NOT to believe that. The issue I have had with your posts is just this: They are stated as FACT and not OPINION which they are. "The bible is fiction" not..the bible may be fiction, or as far as I'm concerned, the bible is fiction. That's all I'm getting at, and enough said by me for now. M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Timeline

This will probably make you happy too. If a person works illegally with a fake SSN or someone else's SSN and then they get work authorization and their own SSN, they can get Social Security credit for all those wages.

I have a patient of mine was telling me of the way he did his citizenship... ILLEGALLY... .. he (the client) is now a citizen.. gained amnesty 10 yrs ago or so..

He told me how when he came he bought a SSN.. used it for employment. Then when he got Amnesty he went to SSA and told them please transfer my credits ... He has/had no clue whose number he was using for the time he was Illegal.. and that for him was 5-7years illegally done.

He went on to tell me that it is his right .. to get what he can. cause it is our government that owes him. Since OUR Government wont make sure his country is taken care of. and we owe it to his people to let them do what they can. and if they can figure out how to do it .. whether it is illegally or not.. .. ..

This gentleman.. is 45 yrs old... might I say he arrived here in USA age 18 .. .. He has been a citizen for at least 10 years.. .. and you know what country he claims as his country??? El SALVADOR.. not USA...

He works the system... and is proud to talk about it too.. .. .. just burns the hell out of me.. wish we could do something... but.. seems everyone else needs to be saved... if only they do it illegally ..

I dont understand where they think we owe them anything, not to mention need to take care of their country. its their country and they have their own president. if hes not compitent enough to take care of things, theres always a way to gain a new president :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg