Sinergy

Our kids SS numbers

143 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

ZOMG!! GAY ILLEGAL MEXICANS!!! that's the plague!!!

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

and the 2 topics have merged together! :thumbs::lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

After you posted that I did a google image search for "Gay Mexicans" in the hope of finding a humourous picture of a camp latin mincer in a funny shirt.

Unfortunately the pictures i found instead probably can't be posted here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Wow....imagine if they wanted to get married. Bush would have a heart attack and then propose a guest gay visa.......it's a visa so you can try out being gay

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

Timeline

After you posted that I did a google image search for "Gay Mexicans" in the hope of finding a humourous picture of a camp latin mincer in a funny shirt.

hahahahaha thank you for not posting, id like to sleep tonight

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Timeline

Quick, go gouge your eyes out.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

lololol...

man those guys would should have a hard time.. need to get a green card, and being able to marry their mr fiancee!

:unsure:

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

So then the idea of this post is that maybe there could be a designator in the SSN so we could all tell who is gay or not gay-like all the gay people's SSN would begin with a prime number. Oh wait, mine begins with 2, okay maybe with odd numbers then.

Since it hasn't been used and SSA doesn't plan to use it all gays could be assigned an SSN within Area 666, i.e. 666-XX-XXXX.

Timeline
lololol...

man those guys would should have a hard time.. need to get a green card, and being able to marry their mr fiancee!

wonder how that would hold up in the interview :D

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline
:lol::lol::lol:

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

lololol...

wonder how that would hold up in the interview :D

Judging from the pictures, something would ;) Sorry, couldn't resist.

Edited by Fishdude

Wow....imagine if they wanted to get married. Bush would have a heart attack and then propose a guest gay visa.......it's a visa so you can try out being gay

Don't tell the Log Cabin Republicans. They'll stage the "Day without Gays" in no time.

What a mess that would be. No haircuts, no perfume sales. You get the picture... :whistle:

Timeline
:lol::lol::lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg