Sinergy

Our kids SS numbers

143 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

scared of what? i dont understand where you firstly get off speaking for everyone else when half the time all you do is fling poo to get ppl all upset.

I really doubt anyone is scared to agree with Dixie.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and then run, ive seen a pattern to this :whistle:

i'm not one to run tara ... most can attest to this.

although i have been known to abandon a thread while i tend to my sexy brit!! :devil: which is what i think may happen right now!!! :lol:

Edited by gimygirl

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

So illegal aliens are stealing Social Security numbers?

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Timeline

and then run, ive seen a pattern to this :whistle:

i'm not one to run tara ... most can attest to this.

although i have been known to abandon a thread while i tend to my sext brit!! :devil: which is what i think may happen right now!!! :lol:

yes, excuses always tend to allow you to run without actually trying to look like your doing it.

and i agree with dixie, if you claim the bible is fiction, pls support your "facts".

So illegal aliens are stealing Social Security numbers?

yes, its disturbing.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Timeline

This will probably make you happy too. If a person works illegally with a fake SSN or someone else's SSN and then they get work authorization and their own SSN, they can get Social Security credit for all those wages.

http://www.ssa.gov/legislation/legis_bulletin_030404.html

Social Security Protection Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-203) signed by President Bush on March 02, 2004.

Prohibit Benefits to Persons Not Authorized to Work in the United States

Would provide that the payment of Title II benefits based on the earnings of any noncitizen would be precluded unless (1) the noncitizen had ever been issued an SSN indicating authorization to work in the United States, or (2) the noncitizen, at the time any quarters of coverage are earned, was admitted to the United States under a B1 visa (for business purposes) or D visa (crew member--e.g., for an airline).

Would be effective with respect to Social Security numbers issued on or after January 1, 2004.

The information below is take from Social Security Administration (SSA) procedure as to how the above provision of P.L. 108-203 is applied by SSA.

http://policy.ssa.gov/poms.nsf/lnx/0300301102

RS 00301.102 Additional Requirements for Alien Workers- Social Security Protection Act of 2004

F. EXAMPLES

4. SSN Assigned On or After 1/1/2004: Alien NH Has "Work SSN," Prior Status as Undocumented Alien

Gustav entered the U.S. without inspection (i.e., he was an undocumented alien) on 4/16/97. He worked without authorization from DHS for several years in covered employment using his brother's name and SSN. He applied for admission as a lawfully admitted permanent resident alien (LAPR) and was granted LAPR status on 3/13/04. Gustav applied for an SSN on 4/27/04 and was assigned an SSN and issued an SSN card for work purposes on 5/12/04. He became disabled on 6/22/04. Gustav, his wife and children applied for Title II benefits on 6/30/04. The children are U.S. citizens; the wife is LAPR.

Gustav's own SSN was originally assigned on or after 1/1/04; therefore, we have to determine whether he meets the requirements of Section 211 of the SSPA. Since Gustav had been issued an SSN card for work purposes on 5/14/04, he meets the requirements of Section 211 of the SSPA. Therefore, determine whether Gustav meets DIB insured status using all of his covered earnings, including wages and/or self-employment income earned while he worked illegally under his brother's SSN. Take the necessary corrective action to move Gustav's earnings as an undocumented alien from his brother's record and/or the suspense file to the earnings record for his own SSN.

All of Gustav's covered earnings may be used to establish quarters of coverage and to determine insured status. If Gustav meets the applicable insured status test(s), process an award. If he does not meet the insured status test(s), process an insured status disallowance. NOTE: Gustav's wife and children can be entitled if he is entitled to benefits. Also, Gustav and his wife must meet the lawful presence requirement if they are in the U.S.

lucky for you ... you won't find anyone here agreeing (*whispers* i think they're all scared!! :lol:)

i'm glad that you stick up for what you believe in!! try affording me the same privilege! :thumbs:

i can do that... but when you start throwing words around like FACTS... then you HAVE to bring those facts to life...

sure! :thumbs: no problem!!! what gay facts are you interested in??

scared of what? i dont understand where you firstly get off speaking for everyone else when half the time all you do is fling poo to get ppl all upset.

some here are scared to openly agree with me , tara because they don't want to reveal their personal beliefs ... a fact i'm sure that you easily picked up from your time on this forum. athiests are the minority here ... hence your astute observation of people not being scared to agree with dixie! :thumbs:

i would be very interested in the statistical analysis of my posts though, since i'm positive that my poop flinging abilities are severely lacking, as you've suggested otherwise.

p.s. ... my oxygen-waster comment was made specifically towards tara's commemt regarding the gay community. i believe that everyone has a right to believe in what they feel is true regardless if i think it's true or not, religion does help and comfort people ... but the comment regarding denying a child to learn about gay history was ignorance at its finest ... that is a prejudice i felt warranted a serious comment.

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

Timeline

Thats just wrong, id you use someone elses ss number it is a felony, then to issue them their own ss card and number without proper checks, is even more wrong. It would have had to come up at one time he used someone elses social security number and name. :huh:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

there really should be tighter security measures behind SS cards ... maybe fingerprints or detailed personal data ...

i know that i would be highly peeved if i found someone was using my or anyone in my family's SS#.

~Winston Churchill~

Timeline

lucky for you ... you won't find anyone here agreeing (*whispers* i think they're all scared!! :lol:)

i'm glad that you stick up for what you believe in!! try affording me the same privilege! :thumbs:

i can do that... but when you start throwing words around like FACTS... then you HAVE to bring those facts to life...

sure! :thumbs: no problem!!! what gay facts are you interested in??

some here are scared to openly agree with me , tara because they don't want to reveal their personal beliefs ... a fact i'm sure that you easily picked up from your time on this forum. athiests are the minority here ... hence your astute observation of people not being scared to agree with dixie! :thumbs:

i would be very interested in the statistical analysis of my posts though, since i'm positive that my poop flinging abilities are severely lacking, as you've suggested otherwise.

p.s. ... my oxygen-waster comment was made specifically towards tara's commemt regarding the gay community. i believe that everyone has a right to believe in what they feel is true regardless if i think it's true or not, religion does help and comfort people ... but the comment regarding denying a child to learn about gay history was ignorance at its finest ... that is a prejudice i felt warranted a serious comment.

First of all my comments are not oxygen wasters, the fact that you even responded to what i said makes you a hypacrit in wasting your own oxygen.

Second, gay history should not be forced on ANYONE, if you want to learn about it, its your deal, and im sure many mothers would agree wed much rather our children learn about gay relationships and whatnot by US, not a teacher. There are required courses in school, this is not and should not ever be made one of them. No one is denying a child the learning of gay people, but it should be up to the parents to teach that upon them.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
ugh ... such oxygen-wasters!!

do you think that the first gay person appeared within the last 50 years?? there IS a gay community and there IS a history to it.

being gay is a scientific fact .... the bible is fiction (wishful thinking that they would teach it as such). there is no delineation.

gimy... upon reading your post... my understanding is that you are saying that factually, the bible is fiction... THOSE are the facts I am referring too...

I don't need facts about the gay/lesbian community... i can see that with my own eyes... and I let my Bible, my Faith, my Religion guide me in the right direction as to my belief about that...

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
there really should be tighter security measures behind SS cards ... maybe fingerprints or detailed personal data ...

i know that i would be highly peeved if i found someone was using my or anyone in my family's SS#.

I thought you went to have sex? I guess it was a quickie!

Let me get this straight about this thread: So in the history of Gay people they conspired with Mexicans to steal SSN of infants so that the law putting Anti-bible Gaistory classes in school would be under the radar--while everyone focuses on Mexican Flag waving in the streets and the President hides the american flag drapped coffins returning from Iraq.

squsquard20060929_-8_HJ%20is.png

dev216brs__.png

In accordance with Georgia law, "The Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act," I am required to display the following in any and all languages that I may give immigration related advise:

'I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.'

"NO SOY ABOGADO LICENCIADO PRACTICAR LEY Y NO PUEDO DOY ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO O ACEPTO LOS HONORARIOS PARA El ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO."

hillarymug-tn.jpghillarypin-rwbt.jpgballoons-tn.jpg

Timeline

I do however agree homosexuality is a biological thing. But to add to that, its still up to parents to educate their children on homosexuality. My daughter knows of it, i have educated her on it. And even herself said it is not something she wants to spend her high school years learning about. Id think the history of our country is more important, and it is hardly taught enough in our schools.

I thought you went to have sex? I guess it was a quickie!

Let me get this straight about this thread: So in the history of Gay people they conspired with Mexicans to steal SSN of infants so that the law putting Anti-bible Gaistory classes in school would be under the radar--while everyone focuses on Mexican Flag waving in the streets and the President hides the american flag drapped coffins returning from Iraq.

:thumbs:

actually the thread was on the SS and our children, the gay thing was just an interesting thing i heard on the news while typing about the SS thing :D i didnt want to start a whole new thread on it

a quicky? maybe shes still typing at the same time :)

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline

SSA gave Congress a report, but they didn't do anything with it.

http://www.ssa.gov/history/reports/ssnreport.html

and prolly never will

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Also did you hear theres a bill trying to be passed where Gay History will be taught as a required class in schools?????? Yes. texbook included.

I asked in the other thread as well: Do you have any source for this? Or is this just another valuable piece of information derived from a chain e-mail from our oh-so "Christian" friends? :whistle: