Sinergy

Our kids SS numbers

143 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

posted this elsewhere then decided to go ahead and make it a thread :D

I think the Bush administration needs to seek out the MAJOR problems illegal immigrants are doing NOT including crossing the border illegally, working illegally, demanding everything that they are not entitled to.

Lets focus on the fact tonight on CNN they announced illegal immigrants are using CHILDRENS social security numbers to gain work in the US. I couldnt believe it ( i mean ok i could cmon they do everything illegally), they are using new born baby's SS numbers.

A 5 year old girl in Utah was an example. Her mom filed for something on her 5 yr old daughter, and it came up that her 5 yr old daughter was driving 80 miles a day to work in a resturant as a busboy. When they found out who the person was using this SS number, it was a mexican who came here 5 years ago, stole her SS number and used it as his own.

If these ppl get amnesty, thats messed up. I really dont want to live in a country where I cant even trust my own government to make the right choises for its LEGAL people. I was born and raised here, i love my country, but my government makes me feel ashamed.

Lets not forget, SSI says they are not ALLOWED or required to inform ANY US citizen if they are a victum of stolen SS numbers. So my sons or my daughters SS number could be being used by some mexican who ran across the border, and wed never know it until one of them applied for a job. Thats what SSI stated.

Also did you hear theres a bill trying to be passed where Gay History will be taught as a required class in schools?????? Yes. texbook included.

my daughter will be homeschooled before she attends a class like that. Learning the Gay life or history of it should not be required in SCHOOL. Yet they take away Bibles and praying and the pledge of allegence????

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless I'm very much mistaken, illegal immigrants have to have not committed any crimes in order to take advantage of the amnesty. (And before anyone starts: As immigration laws are administrative laws, and not criminal laws, technically illegal immigration itself is not a crime ... although entering without inspection is a federal misdemeanor.) Anyway obviously stealing someone's SS# is a federal felony.

I hadn't heard about this—most cases I've heard of are people using non-existent SS#'s or else ones they buy back in their countries from people who were here legally and returned (and don't plan to ever go back to the US).

As for the Bibles in school, well, that's the First Amendment: you can take your Bible to school if you want, heck, you can read it in school, you can even read it *out loud* in school (assuming you're not supposed to be doing classwork at the time, of course), but a public school can't force you to have one. I get sick of people saying school prayer is illegal. It's not illegal to pray in schools; in fact, schools that try to prevent students from praying get smacked down just as hard as ones who try to force them to. What's illegal is for *the school itself* (or anyone in a leadership position there) to force students to pray.

Bethany (NJ, USA) & Gareth (Scotland, UK)

-----------------------------------------------

01 Nov 2007: N-400 FedEx'd to TSC

05 Nov 2007: NOA-1 Date

28 Dec 2007: Check cashed

05 Jan 2008: NOA-1 Received

02 Feb 2008: Biometrics notice received

23 Feb 2008: Biometrics at Albuquerque ASC

12 Jun 2008: Interview letter received

12 Aug 2008: Interview at Albuquerque DO--PASSED!

15 Aug 2008: Oath Ceremony

Any information, opinions, etc., given by me are based entirely on personal experience, observations, research common sense, and an insanely accurate memory; and are not in any way meant to constitute (1) legal advice nor (2) the official policies/advice of my employer.

Timeline

Sadly, there are too many cases ive seen where bringing your bible to school, and stuff like that has ended with suspension of the student. I myself never said it was made illegal, the schools are forcing that on the students that religion is not allowed in the schools.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Sadly, there are too many cases ive seen where bringing your bible to school, and stuff like that has ended with suspension of the student. I myself never said it was made illegal, the schools are forcing that on the students that religion is not allowed in the schools.

:o

(CHECK MY PROFILE INFORMATION FOR COMPLETE SIGNATURE)

August 19, 2006 VISA ON HAND!!!

September 5, 2006- POE @ SFO

September 8, 2006- Applied for SSN

SSN arrived more than a month after.. GRRR!!

November 8, 2006- MARRIED @ San Francisco City Hall

November 21, 2006- Received official marriage certificate

Dec. 19, 2006- sent out AOS

Jan. 3, 2007- Cashed cheques for AOS and EAD

March 15, 2007- AOS interview; APPROVED!!

March 23, 2007- Welcome letter/notice received from mail

March 27, 2007- GREENCARD

Sept 5, 2007 - my first anniversary in the U.S

Jan 30, 2009 - Mailed I-751 removal of conditional residence status

Feb 2, 2009 - Package mailed 10:22 AM at Laguna Niguel, CA (CSC)

Feb 5, 2009 - Check cashed

Feb 26, 2009 Biometrics

The Newlyweds: DJ and PRINCESS

watch clearer version[/color]

mylove.jpg

And the schools should be made aware that their policies are illegally violating their students' freedom of religion. By a court if necessary.

Unfortunately, I'd bet the parents think the ACLU would side with the school and so they don't call. But the ACLU has often taken on schools who were suppressing students' freedom of religion. Off the top of my head, I know of a case where the ACLU stood up for a student who was handing out candy canes with Bible verses on them, a similar one with little Bible verse cards at Easter, and a couple where students who wanted to put Bible verses in their high school yearbook profile were told "no" and the ACLU stepped in and had the schools had to allow it.

Bethany (NJ, USA) & Gareth (Scotland, UK)

01 Nov 2007: N-400 FedEx'd to TSC

05 Nov 2007: NOA-1 Date

28 Dec 2007: Check cashed

05 Jan 2008: NOA-1 Received

02 Feb 2008: Biometrics notice received

23 Feb 2008: Biometrics at Albuquerque ASC

12 Jun 2008: Interview letter received

12 Aug 2008: Interview at Albuquerque DO--PASSED!

15 Aug 2008: Oath Ceremony

Any information, opinions, etc., given by me are based entirely on personal experience, observations, research common sense, and an insanely accurate memory; and are not in any way meant to constitute (1) legal advice nor (2) the official policies/advice of my employer.

Timeline

I agree with you!!! But not enough people do anything about it to stop this.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

ugh ... such oxygen-wasters!!

do you think that the first gay person appeared within the last 50 years?? there IS a gay community and there IS a history to it.

being gay is a scientific fact .... the bible is fiction (wishful thinking that they would teach it as such). there is no delineation.

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Timeline

Just because there IS a gay history, does NOT mean it should be taught to our children in schools.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline

Oh and the bible is fiction??? gotta say in my 30 years of life, thats the first time ive ever heard that one. :blink: I guess Gay history needs to be shoved to the side, bible history would be a better choice in schools!

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

do you think that the first gay person appeared within the last 50 years?? there IS a gay community and there IS a history to it.

being gay is a scientific fact .... the bible is fiction (wishful thinking that they would teach it as such). there is no delineation.

you and anyone else that sides with you can call me an OXYGEN-WASTER if you like... i don't care...

but i for one do NOT believe that the bible is fiction... i see enough facts and evidence every day that tells me that my Savior is alive and well thank you...

and as you feel like those of us who happen to believe in God and his Son - Jesus Christ... are oxygen-wasters... I do not... and have NEVER tried to enforce my religious beliefs upon you or anyone else...

so... until you can give me FACTS that the bible is fiction... i choose to just pass over your posts...

have a good day...

and oh yes...

God Bless!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Timeline

you and anyone else that sides with you can call me an OXYGEN-WASTER if you like... i don't care...

but i for one do NOT believe that the bible is fiction... i see enough facts and evidence every day that tells me that my Savior is alive and well thank you...

and as you feel like those of us who happen to believe in God and his Son - Jesus Christ... are oxygen-wasters... I do not... and have NEVER tried to enforce my religious beliefs upon you or anyone else...

so... until you can give me FACTS that the bible is fiction... i choose to just pass over your posts...

have a good day...

and oh yes...

God Bless!

Agreed :yes:

and you sounded like such a hick there :lol: j/k

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline

and then run, ive seen a pattern to this :whistle:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

lucky for you ... you won't find anyone here agreeing (*whispers* i think they're all scared!! :lol:)

i'm glad that you stick up for what you believe in!! try affording me the same privilege! :thumbs:

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
lucky for you ... you won't find anyone here agreeing (*whispers* i think they're all scared!! :lol:)

i'm glad that you stick up for what you believe in!! try affording me the same privilege! :thumbs:

i can do that... but when you start throwing words around like FACTS... then you HAVE to bring those facts to life...

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.