JimiInLove

I got banned for Nothing

220 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

For those who didnt know me, I was the one responsible for the biggest thread in VisaJourney history.

Care to post a link to it? :whistle:

The thread Jimi is referring to is here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11719

Clearly Agent. ;) Craig & I personally, have topped you (with the help of many fellow VJ'ers).

:lol::lol:

Yes. I was thinking about the old NVC thread. I just found it, 482 pages long. I think some of the game threads have that beat, though.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone.

For those who didnt know me, I was the one responsible for the biggest thread in VisaJourney history.

you are? I have been here sometime and I can't even think what your thread was..... :unsure:

ahhhh..thx AS .....oh that was a drop in the ocean... :lol:

Edited by welshcookie

Well honestly the nerve.....take a look at our little friendly thread...'Am I overreacting' in here, before you make your proposterous claims!! 25 pages pah...125 pages actually ty

Lorelle - love the smiley :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thanks everyone.

Care to post a link to it? :whistle:

FOUND IT! Now I remember who you are :whistle: Someone else got banned bcz of this too :whistle:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Well honestly the nerve.....take a look at our little friendly thread...'Am I overreacting' in here, before you make your proposterous claims!! 25 pages pah...125 pages actually ty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums2/index.php?showtopic=26110

482 pages! 125 is nothing.

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

I was thinking of the game threads as well...but..what absolute NERVE Jim... *kidding*. ;):lol:

or maybe...the one about DIRT!! :lol:

Edited by MichelleandCraig

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congrats from the BIG BUTT WOMEN land :lol:

brazilCq14.gifLiszy & Kenny usaCa.gif

----~~~-----

12/26/06 Sent AOS to Chicago

04/16/07 Green Card approved w/o interview !! YYYAAAYY

----~~~-----

03/16/2009 - I-751 sent to VSC

03/17/2009 - VSC received

03/18/2009 - NOA 1

03/20/2009 - Check cashed

03/23/2009 - NOA 1 in mail

04/01/2009 - Biometrics letter

04/14/2009 - Biometrics

04/15/2009 - Touched

04/16/2009 - I guess I can lay down and sleep now ?

07/16/2009 - 3 months later...... nothing... oh well

07/21/2009 - Card production ordered w/o interview again :) !! woohooo

07/22/2009 - Touched

07/30/2009 - Card is here !

----~~~-----

01/23/2019 - I-90 sent online

01/28/2019 - Notice of receipt in the mail

02/01/2019 - Biometrics notice in the mail

02/15/2019 - Biometrics

02/21/2019 - Card being produced

02/23/2019 - Card received!!

Timeline

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo she gone and done it. :lol: Anyway, congrats again... :) M.

ManU2.jpg

I was thinking of the game threads as well...but..what absolute NERVE Jim... *kidding*. ;):lol:

or maybe...the one about DIRT!! :lol:

Dirt? Only 38 pages.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums2/index.php?showtopic=4933

nvc is still on top

http://www.visajourney.com/forums2/index.php?showtopic=26110

482 pages! 125 is nothing.

Just comparing to his thread Aj, I know there are others...btw thanx for link, having a bloody good laugh on it :thumbs:

Timeline

Wow, why did I think that was so long??? Maybe it was from the old forums wasn't it?? I think it was pretty long already before it got here...I think that's it anyway.. ;):) M.

ManU2.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

ooooh yeah - this is the guy that could tell you, by looknig at your photo, whether or not your non USC partner was using you or not...

riiight

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

NOW I remember. Thanks for the reminder, Karo.

Wow, so glad he's back.

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

To answer the thread topic.. no, you got banned for directly attacking posters, and their photos. That's against the TOS (Terms of Service, which you agree to abide by each time you log in btw)

Grats wife got AOS.

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.