Krikit

HUGE SIGNATURES!

104 posts in this topic

penis.jpg

You mean like this?

Nah, Eric, it's too small. But I guess you're used to things being too small.

:innocent:

reported for baiting

:lol::P:luv:

WAAAhhahhhahahaahahaaaa Must be comparing to your hubby and getting confused. :jest::jest::P

Edited by eric&gen

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you see someone with a large signature then please PM me. I have been slowly working my way through VJ requesting removal or reduction as large siggys (or more than 2 pictures) are not encouraged by admin.

Thanks everyone.

Is there not an option to not view signatures?

MY CONTROLS; OPTIONS; BOARD SETTINGS; CHOOSE VIEW SIGNATURES OR DON'T.

Mags, please don't cow tow to the whiners. Point people to how to turn viewing signatures off.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

But is it really whining when some people have 53927592757239573295792 huge glittery photos in their siggy that take up the whole screen? I enjoy seeing people's timelines I just get irritated by the enormous glittery blinking seizure inducing photos.

Ok, maybe it's whining, but still :)

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
But is it really whining when some people have 53927592757239573295792 huge glittery photos in their siggy that take up the whole screen? I enjoy seeing people's timelines I just get irritated by the enormous glittery blinking seizure inducing photos.

Exactament :thumbs:

The UK Wiki

I do have signatures turned off, which has overall improved my browsing experience although I would occasionally like to be able to view certain people's signatures.

I've never understood why people have large signatures. Who does it benefit? It makes some computers slow down tremendously, it makes browsing the forums on a smaller screen very awkward. A picture is rarely funny or cute enough to view more than a couple of times. Mostly, though, I just think the signatures are unhelpful and distracting, especially on a forum like this to which people come for mainly for advice. The signatures are fine in the Off Topic forums but get in the way (in my experience) of trying to read the serious, 'On Topic' forums.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I too enjoy a timeline but flashy flashy NO!! NO!! NO!! :angry:

21-01-08 Found Sponsor UIL

12-02-08 Requested Affadavits of Bona Fide marriage from freinds

04-03-08 1st affadavit received

07-03-08 2nd Affadavit received

11-03-083rd Affadavit received

12-03-08 Our affadavit notarised

13-03-08 I-130 Posted DCF london Embassy

15-03-08 Application rejected (Rejection was due to lack of evidence of DW permission to work and live in the uk which they had already and eveidence we had been living in the country permanently for the last six months)

17-03-08 Re submitted I-130 and G-325a's DCF to london along with supporting evidence.

04-04-08 Credit Card Billed NOA1

05-04-08 Email received confirming File date 4th of April

09-04-08 Evidence received back along with Affidavit of bona-fide marriage

21-04-08 Applied for Police certificate from the Gardaí

31-05-08 Received Police Clearance from the Gardai

19-06-08 1400hrs sent application for Police clearance certs ACRO

19-06-08 1401hrs Realised i hadnt put in copies of bills and passport so posted them in a separate envelope

20-06-08 Received phone call asking for copies of bills and passport

28-06-08 Received ACRO police cert and RFE for Affadavits ####### see 09-04-08. Sent original affadavits

09-07-08 NOA2 Received :)109 Days from filing

11-07-08 Packet 3 Received

14-07-08 Posted DS-230 waiting on Birth Certificate (long)

11-08-08 Visa Interview APPROVED

12-08-08 Medical at 0850

19-08-08 Visa in hand

05-12-08 Arrive in Twin Cities (Provisional)

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Hate to bump this, but is there some sort of middleground we can do with sigs? Like maybe eliminate images altogether from them, or maybe have it so your first post (I've seen this in some forums) in the topic is the only one that includes sig?

I say this because sometimes it's like I have to read through a bunch of the same sigs just to read the topic, and I don't really want to have to disable it like I am now as the timelines in sigs are very useful/helpful (as well as some sigs which give great links/information).

Just a thought.

Filed: Timeline

I know a certain "alien" who needs to chill the hell out on his siggy images. Takes up half a page.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Timeline
If you see someone with a large signature then please PM me. I have been slowly working my way through VJ requesting removal or reduction as large siggys (or more than 2 pictures) are not encouraged by admin.

Thanks everyone.

Is there not an option to not view signatures?

MY CONTROLS; OPTIONS; BOARD SETTINGS; CHOOSE VIEW SIGNATURES OR DON'T.

Mags, please don't cow tow to the whiners. Point people to how to turn viewing signatures off.

My annoyance does not stem from the content of the signatures (though I do find some of them highly annoying).... it stems from the signatures which are so large that their posts end up having a wrap which extends beyond the screen size, therefore making it impossible to read their words unless you scroll to the right. Turning off signatures would not change this.

iagree.gif

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hate to bump this, but is there some sort of middleground we can do with sigs? Like maybe eliminate images altogether from them, or maybe have it so your first post (I've seen this in some forums) in the topic is the only one that includes sig?

I say this because sometimes it's like I have to read through a bunch of the same sigs just to read the topic, and I don't really want to have to disable it like I am now as the timelines in sigs are very useful/helpful (as well as some sigs which give great links/information).

Just a thought.

there have been a number of old threads resurrected recently ... ever wonder if there is name for people who like to do things to dead things ....

Timeline

Just a thought.

there have been a number of old threads resurrected recently ... ever wonder if there is name for people who like to do things to dead things ....

Wonder away, but it has nothing to do with sigs.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just a thought.

Wonder away, but it has nothing to do with sigs.

resurrecting and banging on dead things ... well that's another story :P