ladybutterfly

Anyone used 'Proactiv?'

48 posts in this topic

my son used it for awhile and had good results

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
Edited to say that I'm also using the Neutrogena at home microdermabrasion kit...wow!!! My skin looks great

I want to try that Neutrogena micro-dermabrasion kit, now I may just run out and get one!

I-130

03/29/06-Mailed to TSC

04/03/06-Recieved I-130 @TSC forwarded to CSC

04/05/06-NOA1

04/11/06-Recieved NOA1

07/18/06-NOA-2- Approved

02/09/07-CASE COMPLETED!!!!!!

02/13/07-Case forwarded to Dublin Embassy!!!

04/26/07-Interveiw!!

04/26/07- VISA in Hand!!!!

July-2007-Niall finishes work & comes home!!!

We had delays in our journey that were not part of the immigration process, please do not use our "timeline" as an accurate guide!

I thought Proactiv was a yoghurty drink 'to aid' digestion.... :huh:

doh....I guess it is something else too as y'all seem to talking about putting it on your skin... :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

You can sometimes get Proactiv at your local mall as well...

Sept. 27: Filed AOS, EAD and AP

Oct. 6: NOA for AOS, EADand AP received, case was moved from the DC office to MSC

Nov. 23: Biometrics and fingerprint appt.

Nov. 24: AOS and EAD touched

Dec. 3: EAD arrives in the mail!

Sept 19, 2005: E-filed EAD renewal

Sept. 20: I-485 transferred to CSC

Dec 20: RFE notice received

Feb. 13, 2006: RFE received in CSC

Feb. 23: AOS approved

Edited to say that I'm also using the Neutrogena at home microdermabrasion kit...wow!!! My skin looks great

I want to try that Neutrogena micro-dermabrasion kit, now I may just run out and get one!

what's this kit include and how much is it? Can you get it at your local drug store?

I'd appreciate some details, if possible.

Thanks plenty

Angelika (Schweinfurt, Germany) and Chris (Tulsa, USA)

I-130

Aug 23 2005 - sent to TSC

Aug 25 2005 - received at CSC

Aug 29 2005 - NOA1 in mail

Jan 25 2006 - NOA 2 per email

Jan 31 2006 - Case # assigned

Feb 13 2006 - AOS Bill and DS 3032 received

Feb 14 2006 - AOS Bill paid and DS 3032 sent to NVC

Feb 27 2006 - AOS form and IV Bill issued

Mar 23 2006 - AOS and IV Bill sent to NVC

Apr 10 2006 - DS230 received and sent right back

Apr 28 2006 - case complete

May 2 2006 - sent to Consulate

May 4 2006 - received at Consulate

July 17 2006 - Interview in Germany

Aug 02 2006 - Flying back to Tulsa with my CR1 in passport

Removal of Conditions - I-751

May 2 2008 - Mailed I-751 to TSC

May 21 2008 - Received NOA 1 (extension letter) from VSC

May 27 2008 - Biometrics Appointment in OKC

July 22 2008 - touched

August 6 2008 - touched

February 22, 2009 - touched

March 24, 2009 - card production ordered

April 4, 2009 - Green Card in mail

I-129F

Aug 31 - Oct 20 2005at NBC

Oct 26 - Nov 3 2005 at NVC

Jan 10 2006- Visa interview

Feb 09 2006- Flying to Tulsa

My sister-in-law has started using Proactiv and seems to like it. I tend to think it will dry out my skin too much as I don't get that many blemishes, only occasional. I've started using the Bare Minerals line of makeup with their facewash and skin rever-upper and have so far been VERY pleased. It's great stuff and I think makes my skin look better and break out a lot less because the makeup is so pure.

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My sister-in-law has started using Proactiv and seems to like it. I tend to think it will dry out my skin too much as I don't get that many blemishes, only occasional. I've started using the Bare Minerals line of makeup with their facewash and skin rever-upper and have so far been VERY pleased. It's great stuff and I think makes my skin look better and break out a lot less because the makeup is so pure.

I have heard about that line. Where do you get it? Is it only available through TV or net? Part of the reason I haven't tried it is it seems costly. What is the approximate cost? Thanks for the info :thumbs:

I have heard about that line. Where do you get it? Is it only available through TV or net? Part of the reason I haven't tried it is it seems costly. What is the approximate cost? Thanks for the info :thumbs:

It's definitely a bit costly but worth it in my opinion. I got it off of their website (http://www.bareminerals.com)

and I got the largest set that they do because it worked out as a better deal. You can always get refills of things and it's easier to buy individual things on http://www.sephora.com. I'd say start out with their kit though, whatever size you chose, you get brushes with it that are costly to buy on their own. I think the basic kit is about 60 dollars. However, if you do order be sure to cancel the "club" thing that automatically refills your foundation and mineral veil every few weeks (unless you want it of course, but it's good to know about it or it could be a suprise cost you didn't expect!). Also, if you're very fair you can order over the phone and request the lightest shade of foundation (fair) that isn't available when you chose your order online.

Naturalization

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's definitely a bit costly but worth it in my opinion. I got it off of their website (http://www.bareminerals.com)

and I got the largest set that they do because it worked out as a better deal. You can always get refills of things and it's easier to buy individual things on http://www.sephora.com. I'd say start out with their kit though, whatever size you chose, you get brushes with it that are costly to buy on their own. I think the basic kit is about 60 dollars. However, if you do order be sure to cancel the "club" thing that automatically refills your foundation and mineral veil every few weeks (unless you want it of course, but it's good to know about it or it could be a suprise cost you didn't expect!). Also, if you're very fair you can order over the phone and request the lightest shade of foundation (fair) that isn't available when you chose your order online.

I also use that line and it's fantastic! I've had one of their eyeshadows that I use pretty much every day for about four years, and I'm just barely getting to the bottom of it. If you happen to have an Ulta cometics in your area, you can get it there too. I find that the makeup lasts longer than regular liquid makeup and is a truer color to my skin. I'm sort of a makeup junkie, but I don't change from this line. Also, you can buy it off of QVC, which sometimes gives you kits and better deals than on their actual website.

Edited by cmltdg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

what's this kit include and how much is it? Can you get it at your local drug store?

I'd appreciate some details, if possible.

Thanks plenty

You can get it at your local drug store, CVS, Rite Aid or any similar store...it's about $35

The kit includes:

Micro-Oxide Crystallized Cream Net Wt 2.6oz (75g)

System Applicator (1)

Soft Foam Sponge Heads (2)

AA Batteries (2)

Custom Stand for convenient storage when not in use.

Edited by noemij

Sept. 27: Filed AOS, EAD and AP

Oct. 6: NOA for AOS, EADand AP received, case was moved from the DC office to MSC

Nov. 23: Biometrics and fingerprint appt.

Nov. 24: AOS and EAD touched

Dec. 3: EAD arrives in the mail!

Sept 19, 2005: E-filed EAD renewal

Sept. 20: I-485 transferred to CSC

Dec 20: RFE notice received

Feb. 13, 2006: RFE received in CSC

Feb. 23: AOS approved

Do you know if their cleanser has mineral oil in it? My friend was using that for a while but started to have breakouts. My assumption was that it was because it had mineral oil in it (which essentially is a barrier) but I wasn't sure, and she didn't have any of the paperwork that came with it anymore (the bottle didn't tell me much).

(She's using Arbonne now.) ;)

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I've been pleased with Proactiv, but it did take awhile before I was. I did eventually have to reduce applications as it did begin to dry out my skin, but once I did that, it was great. Sometimes I also use the Neutrogena foam and it alternates well with the line.

I love the Bare Minerals line, too...I use nothing else anymore. Once you know the colors you like, you can also find them on ebay. :yes:

1-21-09 Getting Naturalization documents together.

smiley-995.pngsmiley-996.png

Disclaimer: i dunno nuthin bout birthin no babys, or bout imugrayshun.

Do you know if their cleanser has mineral oil in it? My friend was using that for a while but started to have breakouts. My assumption was that it was because it had mineral oil in it (which essentially is a barrier) but I wasn't sure, and she didn't have any of the paperwork that came with it anymore (the bottle didn't tell me much).

(She's using Arbonne now.) ;)

Not sure, I don't have it handy. I was using the clinique 3 step skincare system and it made me breakout and once I started using this stuff I cleared up right away. I will look and see though! I'm not a salesperson for it, just giving my experience, if something else works better for someone then use it! :)

Naturalization

03/10/2015 - Biometrics