terrie/kamal

Ignored

179 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You can always join another forum such as our sub-saharan cyber cafe. (F)

:thumbs: a very nice bunch there.

and wehre is that

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=105809

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont you have friends in real life?? This forum is only for visa Qs and A's and the here and there chatting...####### thats scary sorry you're a nice person on this forum but you shouldn't worry about making friends on here

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
This forum is only for visa Qs and A's very very wrong that is NOT the only thing this is, to most of us we have made life long friends here :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

terrie, I assure you it is NOT deliberate and you see how chaotic it is in there....sometimes you just have to keep writting and writing. I've only been to like 4 parties....myself. Tell some jokes, send some arrows or toss some pineapples!! You just have have to chime in and act crazy and silly! Really....it's that easy. And I promise you a good time!

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This forum is only for visa Qs and A's very very wrong that is NOT the only thing this is, to most of us we have made life long friends here :thumbs:

I agree. I've made some long term friendships on the internet. I've never understood when people say you shouldnt' care about the people you meet on these kinds of places. I've met some wonderful people.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
This forum is only for visa Qs and A's very very wrong that is NOT the only thing this is, to most of us we have made life long friends here

YEP. Many ladies have become very close friends and talk off the boards...and JJ has been on a tour of the US visiting the MENA gals!! Totally awesome sometimes I wish I was a MENA gal too! :blush:

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

What LuLu said. I went to my first ever slumber party last night and I was overwhelmed to say the least. Everyone is having a conversation with everyone and its like a fish market!

You just have to keep at it and people will start responding to what you say. Sometimes things are going by so fast that people miss out on what others are saying. I was spending so much time trying to follow the convos that I forgot what I was talking about.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

from what i have found is u just have to be out going i mean i dont think that its anyone not liking u or snubbing u heck sometimes i go and there is just one person in chat i say hello and they leave the chat lol but i put it down to they dont want to talk or they didnt see me post hello........

as far as the person that said get a life.......thats the problem we have gotten a life and this form is a place to make friends as well as find out information about immigration........sure sometimes we all have short tempers at one time or other but its the friends that we make here that help us thru the good times and the bad....one way or the other most of us are connected because of the immigration process and it helps us to have others that can relate and know what we are going thru.......dont leave vj i know that sometimes its difficult and we are all at times working on high emotions because of the grueling process and it is at times easy to feel u have been slighted but u know what........if ur having a down day or a problem just about everyone i know here will come to help u in one form or another even with our bad tempers at times dont mean we dont care about each other........... :)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I agree. I've made some long term friendships on the internet. I've never understood when people say you shouldnt' care about the people you meet on these kinds of places. I've met some wonderful people.

yeah and a lot of us have met our SOs on the internet too.. there are people on the other side of our computer screens ......

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline
I am writing this topic becuase i hope i'm am not the only one who feels this way. I feel when i go to a vj party i get everyone to say hi to me, then the rest of the time i am totally ignored. I may comment on something and nobody comments back or say good by and nobody else says anything back. I get this from work and get it from home, and know its not my imagination. So i think i will stop the parties and if i continue to feel this way may quit visa journey all together.

Hi Terrie;

Don't let people make you feel left out. If you don't get a response from anyone, don't let it bother you...it don't mean a thing. Continue being yourself. Now, why would you quit VJ...don't do that. I could careless if someone responds to what I type. Don't let thing like this get to you.

One Love,

Trelawny

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
as far as the person that said get a life.......thats the problem we have gotten a life and this form is a place to make friends as well as find out information about immigration........

The OP is the one that made the comment "get a life"

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I am writing this topic becuase i hope i'm am not the only one who feels this way. I feel when i go to a vj party i get everyone to say hi to me, then the rest of the time i am totally ignored. I may comment on something and nobody comments back or say good by and nobody else says anything back. I get this from work and get it from home, and know its not my imagination. So i think i will stop the parties and if i continue to feel this way may quit visa journey all together.

If this is happening at work and at home and now online on VJ perhaps it isn't VJ that is the problem. Maybe you should talk to someone like a professional about what is making you feel this way in all aspects of your life. It seems like there's something more going on then just feeling ignored at a VJ chat party.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Terrie,

First off let me apologize if I ignored you cause I am not that type of person, at least I hope I am not. I have a big old mouth and it comes through in chats, I just chat away, and try to keep up. I have felt like you many times, and when I said something about it, there were some real good friends on here that told me to hang in there. I am so happy I listen because there are some great people on this forum. Sure there are people on here that I disagree with, but that is life itself. Don’t leave; I enjoy reading your posts, as I do everyone’s post. You may have something that you wrote and someone felt exactly like you but our too shy to say anything. So you touch life’s without even knowing, trust me you do. I am very sensitive person, wish I had a tougher outer skin, but I keep going because maybe my words one day will help someone, and I may not even know it. Once again, if you ever want to talk, just write me, I always write back, and I promise not to bore you with my stories. Take care sweetie you are not alone.

7512.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey, just chiming in, I've been to the chat room several times (quite a few of them being alone, literally.. lol... i'm always either too late or too early -- hey hey I thought they were "slumber parties" where everyone go? :) ). I don't feel ignored but I know I'm not a "LOUD" person neither... just a whole lot of pineapple throwing, and bras going into the freezer type of thing. In reality I'm a quiet / observant person (friends says I'm really outgoing.... I say I'm quiet haha)....

I don't let it bother me if it seems like no one is listening or making feedback on whatever I say. Just takes time and presence :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.