jordanianprincess

Massouna & Ali's Interview Countdown Thread!!!

177 posts in this topic

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Well speaking of fingers ... I swear I have 10. Ali on the other hand has 9 1/2. When he was 3 he went to a birthday party ... the birthday girl didn't want him there and slammed the door on his finger and it got cut off. He is now left with half a finger. Makes him all more unique for me :)

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Timeline

:thumbs: It is 3 days, 3 hours, 50 minutes and 32 seconds until Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 10:30:00 AM (Beirut time) :thumbs:

There is a bet going on in my family ... I am not involved though.

Side A : Ali will get put on AR even if its one week

Side B: He will get a same day approval.

So ME/NA girls which side do you take ? :lol:

I refuse to get involved ... but they are pretty serious about it ! Ali and I are like whatever happens, happens but please don't let it take long. We are going to be sooooooo depressed if it takes forever. That means postponing the wedding and etc.

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

591088.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

LB time is almost to Vday. Keep checking to see how many hours are left.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

:o It is 2 days, 18 hours, 29 minutes and 21 seconds until Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 10:30:00 AM (Beirut time) :o

I think you call all agree with me that time has flown by during the countdown. I hope this week goes by fast. I didn't sleep a wink last night from worrying, dreaming, being excited, etc. (see post on Monday thread :lol: ). This is not going to be good if everyday is going to like this .....

two_monkeys.gif

591088.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

LB... i have faith in you and your ali... it will be allllllllllllllllll good!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! I can't wait anymore!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance: lol. its not even MY interview. :P

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

2 days

56 hours

3409 minutes

204541 seconds

Feeling%20Scared.JPG

591088.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.