jordanianprincess

Massouna & Ali's Interview Countdown Thread!!!

177 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I'm soooooo excited guys !!!

Almost 6 days in Lebanon (now we're counting Lebanon time) .... :dance:

I talked to him last night and he told me he bought two fifteen minute phone cards. He's going to the embassy by himself and as soon as he gets out he's running to the nearest phone to call me.

He said "I know fifteen minutes won't be enough cuz your going to want all the details ... so I bought two."

I'm also verrry excited about that hge dabkeh JP ... can't wait to see it !!!

IMG_1788c.jpg

That's the Lebanese dabkeh Ali & I plan on doing for you when your FI gets his visa !!

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

LB getting closer by the min. I am so excited for you and watching the clock tick tock by. :clock::D

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

It is 6 days, 8 hours, 20 minutes and 22 seconds until Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 10:30:00 AM (Beirut time)

Edited by LebaneseBride

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

591088.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

s :dance:

i :dance:

x :dance:

SIX DAYS

Getting closer and closer. :dance::dance::dance:

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Getting closer and closer!!!!! Friday is about over here in Lebanon now!!!!! The weekend will fly and the first 3 days of the week will skip by so quick!!! keepin my fingers crossed for you!!!! cant wait to hear the news!!!

lol about the payphone, i think he is gonna have a little ways to go to get to one, lol not sure if there are many around the embassy. but it will be worth it when the phone finally rings!!!!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

It is 5 days, 18 hours, 30 minutes and 48 seconds until Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 10:30:00 AM (Beirut time)

Cannot wait till Ali takes a little trip to the :

embassy_beirut.jpg

and picks up a little thin called the Visa :dancing:

JessNgorgeous,

Really there's no pay phone he can use to call me by the embassy ? Maybe I will tell him to go to the embassy over the weekend and find the closest phone he can use. This way he knows exactly where he's going and not running around like crazy. :lol:

591088.png

Timeline

Jackie I have a special job for you ... would you like to accept ?

If you will post on here when it is exactly 100 hours away .. or let me know when that time will be. I'm not good in math and will probably never figure it out :wacko:

591088.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance: Leg muscles are still kinda tight...but I have less than a week to stretch! I can't waittttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!! :dance::dance:

GO GO GO GO ALI........GET THAT VISA BEFORE MASSOUNA EXPLODES!!!!

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
ZEFFO EL AROOSS ZEFFOOHA ALA WARED MASHOOHA MABROOK AGAIN

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

ZEFFO EL AROOSS ZEFFOOHA ALA WARED MASHOOHA MABROOK AGAIN

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

Got my dabka song picked out.....lisn here! :dance::dance::dance: Yallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla Beruit!!! Wein il Visa???????????????????????? :dance::dance: 3la Dal3ouna... :dance::dance::dance: Yalla Beruit..shoo 3azabonah :dance:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.