jordanianprincess

Massouna & Ali's Interview Countdown Thread!!!

177 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

ZEFFO EL AROOSS ZEFFOOHA ALA WARED MASHOOHA MABROOK AGAIN

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

ZEFFO EL AROOSS ZEFFOOHA ALA WARED MASHOOHA MABROOK AGAIN

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

Got my dabka song picked out.....lisn here! :dance::dance::dance: Yallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla Beruit!!! Wein il Visa???????????????????????? :dance::dance: 3la Dal3ouna... :dance::dance::dance: Yalla Beruit..shoo 3azabonah :dance:

JP - Love the song!

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

:lol: You guys are hillarious !!!! :lol:

It is 5 days, 8 hours, 59 minutes and 53 seconds until Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 10:30:00 AM (Beirut time)

JP and Roula ... I wish you guys lived by me we would dance the night away at my wedding ! I loooveee that song JP. Roula, I have always dreamed of the day that song will be played at my wedding. I can't wait to the aroos (L) and Ali the arees (L) .

Ali called me today from his English school ... he's been working sooo hard on it poor guy. It's not an easy language to just pick up ... but inshallah one day he will speak better than me.

"Zayinoo il saha ... wil saha layna"

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Not too much longer. I see the days are slipping away quickly now. Have a good weekend and V day will be here before you know it. :yes:

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

:dance: It is 4 days, 16 hours, 57 minutes and 14 seconds until Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 10:30:00 AM (Beirut time) :dance:

Come on time go by faster !!!

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

591088.png

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

"Four days to go.... workin' for the next day....."

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Check out the VJ calendar !!! We finally made it on ... :D

Forthcoming Calendar Events within the next 5 days

Joel comes home to Karen...FOR GOOD!!!, Silvanski 1 year in TX, Roi_Aggie Flies to Bangkok!, Jay's Birthday!, K-1 Visa Interview, interview, Crash and Jr come home to Brooklyn !!!, Michaels B day, Mum arrives from UK, Ali & Massouna's Interview !!!

Yaaaaaaaaaay for us !!! I now have all of VJ rooting for us .... YALLAH Beirut make us proud ! :dance:

591088.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hey Lb, i dont remember seein a phone anywhere real close to the embassy. when we went we couldnt take our cell phone in and when we got done were lookin around for a payphone to call his sister and no one knew where one was so we just hopped in a cab and off we went. we live about 10mins from the Embassy...................Its 8:05pm here in Lebanon, Sat is about over.....it is getting closer and closer!!!!!!!!!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

Jess & Roula,

I talked to Ali last night for a long time and I told him what you guys said about the phone. He said he already knows which phone he's going to use ... it's about 200 meters from the embassy (I have no idea how far that is I'm a miles and feet girl). I was worried when you guys said that ... but Im reassured that he knows exactly which one he will use.

Ali also wanted to know if you dont mind postibg which part of Libnan you guys are from. I told him I dont think you guys are close to Tripoli (where we are from).

Thanks for your on going support girls.

Massouna

591088.png

sending much luck to you in your countdown days!!! !!!!! !!!!! *^*^*^*^*^*^*^ <-- luck sprinkles :P

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Jess & Roula,

I talked to Ali last night for a long time and I told him what you guys said about the phone. He said he already knows which phone he's going to use ... it's about 200 meters from the embassy (I have no idea how far that is I'm a miles and feet girl). I was worried when you guys said that ... but Im reassured that he knows exactly which one he will use.

Ali also wanted to know if you dont mind postibg which part of Libnan you guys are from. I told him I dont think you guys are close to Tripoli (where we are from).

Thanks for your on going support girls.

Massouna

hey hun, im livin in Rabieh with hubby's sister. its only like 10mins from the embassy. and maybe like 25min to Beirut dependin on traffic of course. im glad that he knows exactly what phone he will use!! cant wait for you to post after he calls!!!!! ill have to make sure i get on early that day!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.