jordanianprincess

Massouna & Ali's Interview Countdown Thread!!!

177 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thanks sooo much Liz you have given us the gift of confidence .. in which we really need right now.

I sent Ali the link to this thread soo he should be peeking in on Saturday. He can't wait to see it ... I read to him what everyone one of you posted and he couldn't believe that strangers care about us as much as we do.

So if you want to send him advice now is the time to do it cuz he's gonna come read it.

Just go in relaxed and confident and let your love shine thru your words. GOOD LUCK ALI! :thumbs:

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Good Luck to you...everything is gonna be ALL GOOD.

-sarah

Sarah and Otman

Naturalization interview: August 25th

Oath Ceremony: September 17th!!! woo hoo.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

goodluck girl!!!!! im cheering yall on!!!!!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Another day closer. :dance:

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

8 days .... :energetic:

You guys have been pumping me up .. I'm not so nervous or scared right now. Maybe when it gets closer ... but I feel optimistic right now.

Thanks for all your kind words. I have to share with you guys at the medical they asked him that to his knowledge if he had any sexually related problems. Ali's response ? "Well when I get the visa and go to my wife I can answer your question, but if you need an answer now I haven't seen here in a year so I probably do" The Dr. started cracking up. Ali told him how long we have been apart and the Dr. even said a prayer for us. That's my Ali always joking around and breaking the ice.

Carrie,

Ali is such a charmer (I know from first hand experience ;) ). I'm thinking he will walk in there and charm them into getting the visa. I'm rude when I'm nervous, he stays calm and charms his way through. Any news for you guys ? I have my fingers crossed for a phone call for Simo.

Massouna

Edited by LebaneseBride

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

LB... let me add my cheers going out to you and Ali...

I have faith that everything will be just fine... and he will come out with a.... VISA!!!

Sending lots of prayers and mojo your way!

MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Insha'allah he'll do just fine ! Major Mega Mojo and good vibes flowing your way..... you're getting lots of good advice here, and I'm sure you're taking heed. :thumbs:

Make sure to keep practicing him on those sample interview questions.... especially about any quirks in your case, so that he can have his answers thought-out and ready for the CO.

Best of luck for a speedy, simple & successful interview experience !

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline
Carrie,

Ali is such a charmer (I know from first hand experience ;) ). I'm thinking he will walk in there and charm them into getting the visa. I'm rude when I'm nervous, he stays calm and charms his way through. Any news for you guys ? I have my fingers crossed for a phone call for Simo.

Massouna

I can imagine he is ;) .

Nothing yet...hoping soon inshallah.

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.