jordanianprincess

Massouna & Ali's Interview Countdown Thread!!!

177 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Sorry, I just could not wait!!! :dance::dance::dance: Lets start sending them MOJO now!!!

MOJO...MOJO...MOJO

MASSOUNA & ALI

ONLY 9 DAYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

flclover.jpg

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

inshaAllah everything will go just fine!

20_766_sm.jpg

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Wishing you a visa in hand on that day insha'Allah.

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

01-06-06 - Interview - Admin Processing

04-13-06 - Day 97 since interview - Full set of prints taken at embassy - 3 sec checks requested from DOS

07-07-06 - Cable sent back to ISL

07-20-06 - ISL sending "call-in" letter w/ some add'l docs req'd

07-25-06 - Visa issued (15 months after filing including 199 days of AP/AR)

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

09-02-06 - Social Security Card Arrives

AOS/EAD Timeline

09-29-06 - AOS & EAD off to Chicago via USPS

10-01-06 - Rec'd 9:13 pm // signed for by R. Mercado

10-05-06 - NOA on AOS & EAD (w/ no middle name)

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-11-06 - Inquiry sent through USCIS to add middle name

10-15-06 - touched

10-24-06 - Biometrics Appt.

12-14-06 - Interview - "Approved" Pending FBI Check

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-13-07 - EAD approved per CRIS email

01-15-07 - EAD touched

01-18-07 - EAD notice mailed out per CRIS email

01-20-07 - EAD rec'd in the mail

01-23-07 - EAD touched again (???)

05-18-07 - AOS touched - email sent saying "interview conducted - case under active review"

06-07-07 - AOS touched and paper rec'd from USCIS stating conditional status granted on 6-6-07

06-11-07 - Welcome to America letter rec'd by mail

*** File for removal of conditions in Spring '09

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good luck and tick tock the clock is counting down.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
inshaAllah everything will go just fine!

20_766_sm.jpg

dang rahma, you find the cutest pics to post here for every darn occasion....

but yes I 2nd that.... everything will be just fine! can't wait to hear the good news in 9 more days!!!!

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

You guys are going to make me cry ... :cry:

I didn't even see this thread till now ! :lol:

Thanks soooooooooooo much for your support !! I love all of you and inshallah I will be there for all of you through your journey.

:dancing:Let the countdown begin girls !!! :dancing:

Can I ask why you consider our case to be a true (L) love (L) story ???

Just wondering ... maybe you can say something that I can tell Ali to say at the interview ;) I consider our case to be a love story cuz I damn well know it is. Let's just hope the consular will see what you all have seen in the time I have been here. :yes:

(F) Come on baby go get that visa ... all you have is our love to prove (F)

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: Timeline

Massouna, I guess I see your relationship the way I do because I have raised two sons. When they fell in love, it was so real.

My oldest has been back home since 2003 and still dreams about his ex. She broke up with him because her parents just wouldn't let her grow up. He'll tell me some mornings, "It was a bad night, I dreamed about Pen."

My youngest son is still in love with a girl he's waited 3 years for her to get old enough to date him. He doesn't think he'll ever get her back, but I know she's just trying to make him prove himself a man before she gives him her heart again. She had her prom date take her to the restaurant where he is a waiter and when he dropped something near her, she asked him what was good there. Then she called him to have breakfast with her Monday morning. If he can't see the obvious, that's ok for now. She will get him to finish his degree, which I never could. I know she loves him because she told me a few months ago her parents wouldn't be mad if she dated him now, and the next time I saw her after I told him that, she came and gave me a great big hug.

Hearing your story the way you tell it just makes me see my sons love in Ali. Seeing how he treats you through a mother of sons' eyes is what tells me it is true love. Not sure how you could translate that into something that would work at your interview. I doubt you'll need it though. I don't think I'm the only one it's obvious to.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Thanks sooo much Liz you have given us the gift of confidence .. in which we really need right now.

I sent Ali the link to this thread soo he should be peeking in on Saturday. He can't wait to see it ... I read to him what everyone one of you posted and he couldn't believe that strangers care about us as much as we do.

So if you want to send him advice now is the time to do it cuz he's gonna come read it.

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.