243 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

wow...another day on vj...

:lol:

Well said Brother Dean!!! :thumbs:

:whistle:

another day of D R A M A :blink:

I'm sure that after your next 44 posts, and you get your heart, you will tone it down! :yes:

perhaps. now what's your reason? :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
i find it more ironic that certain members on vj can post all day long various threads yet when i do i get pm's demanding i stop. i guess it has to do with who knows who around here.

I don't agree with you..... it's just that a lot of threads about the same subject becomes kinda annoying. I do NOT mean to be hostile, I'm just trying to explain! All these people that you say can post all day long various threads, only post different threads about completely different subjects!

Anyway...... let's not make a big deal out of this people!!

Edited by MrMrsKnight

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i find it more ironic that certain members on vj can post all day long various threads yet when i do i get pm's demanding i stop. i guess it has to do with who knows who around here.

I don't agree with you..... it's just that a lot of threads about the same subject becomes kinda annoying. I do NOT mean to be hostile, I'm just trying to explain! All these people that you say can post all day long various threads, only post different threads about completely different subjects!

way too late for that.

on a further note, i'd like to thank everyone for hijacking this thread, which was originally just a joke that i posted.

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

No problem, no problem....

You're welcome!! :P

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: Timeline

way too late for that.

on a further note, i'd like to thank everyone for hijacking this thread, which was originally just a joke that i posted.

Again, how long a lifespan does a single joke have anyways?

I can't find the thread (presumably cos there are like 15 frickin joke threads on page one), but someone said 'just cos you start a thread doesn't mean you have ownership of it, or the say to direct where it goes.

You know what? I'm tired of being nice, so I apologise in advance for what I'm about to say, but

You should have the common sense not to spam the boards with shite jokes in like 50 bazillion threads, then take a huff when people say summat about it. You don't like that? Sorry!

I have tried to bite my tongue, but this still keeps going on....just get over it already,

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You should have the common sense not to spam the boards with shite jokes...

Would it be better if they were all really really funny? :P

maybe. something to ponder. :star:

AOS

August 30, 2005 - AOS, , AP applications mailed to Chicago Lockbox

September 9, 2005 - NOA's for AOS, AP, (dated Sept. 1)

November 28, 2005 - AOS biometrics - refused EAD biometrics at the same time

December 5, 2005 - AP approved

December 7, 2005 - Infopass appointment for interim EAD

December 12, 2005 - Received EAD card

December 13, 2005 - Received AP

June 14, 2005 - Case Status Inquiry/Tracer

June 19, 2005 - Letter sent to congressman

AOS INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 8, 2006

AOS approved - August 8th, 2006 - hooray - done with USCIS for now!

GREENCARD RECEIVED - August 18, 2006

Timeline

way too late for that.

I can't find the thread (presumably cos there are like 15 frickin joke threads on page one), but someone said 'just cos you start a thread doesn't mean you have ownership of it, or the say to direct where it goes.

You know what? I'm tired of being nice, so I apologise in advance for what I'm about to say, but

You should have the common sense not to spam the boards with shite jokes in like 50 bazillion threads, then take a huff when people say summat about it. You don't like that? Sorry!

I have tried to bite my tongue, but this still keeps going on....just get over it already,

That's what I was trying to say..... but in a nicer way, biting my tongue...... :P

You gotta love Lisa! :yes:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

way too late for that.

if you want to see a hijacked thread, cangal's "am i overreacting?" would take the cake these days... It was just a question that cangal posted. So many people involved in that hijack, that don't seem to mind doing it, but mind if people do it to their threads? :innocent:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

way too late for that.

:yes::thumbs:

You go girl!!! :D

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

A guy goes to a bar and sees a big jar of 5 dollar bills in it. He asks the bartender "What's with the money?"

The bartender replies "We're having a contest. You have to put in 5 dollars in the jar. then you have to

complete 3 tasks. If you pass, you get all the money in the jar"

"Ah what the hell. lets give it a try." says the man, and puts the five dollars in the jar.

"First" says the bartender, "you have to drink a large glass of tequila without making a face. Second, there

is a vicious rottweiler outside with a sore tooth. You have to pull out the sore tooth. Third, upstairs there

is an old woman who has never had sex in her life. You have to have sex with her. Ok?"

"Fine" says the man.

The bartender gives him the glass of tequila. The man drinks the whole thing without making a face. Now

drunk, he goes outside. The bartender hears lots of yelling and barking.

When the man comes back, he is all shredded up. He asks "Ok, where's the woman with the sore tooth?"

Edited by pj1959us

1-21-09 Getting Naturalization documents together.

smiley-995.pngsmiley-996.png

Disclaimer: i dunno nuthin bout birthin no babys, or bout imugrayshun.

You should have the common sense not to spam the boards with shite jokes...

Would it be better if they were all really really funny? :P

:lol::lol::thumbs: touche arijit

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
Sorry, I'm ina bad mood today. Waiting to hear some news & I'ma wreck right now. So I'm not as diplomatic as I usually would be.

It's okay Lisa.... we're all tough grown ups here! :thumbs:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

--- Wish us luck!!! ---