52 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Embarking on yet another week. Last week was a week full of good news for some VJers. Hopefully this week will shake things loose for more of us!

I have managed to roll out of bed. That was a major accomplishment in itself this morning. Got dressed for work, but hating what I'm wearing. I'll probably end up changing. Sleeveless top sort of displays the fact to the world that (a) I really should lose a few pounds, and (B) I don't have much time to get in the sun. Ew.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

goodmorning everyone;

I'm at work now, waiting for "THA CALL" since its been 3 weeks now. keep you're fingers crossed for me :D

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

08/26/08 filling date

08/27/08 NOA1

09/12/08 Notice for BIO

10/01/08 BIO

02/04/09 RFE received

02/20/09 RFE mailed

03/03/09 APPROVED

03/16/09 NEW CARD RECEIVED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello and GOOD MONDAY to all. We got the visa now. I am over the moon and posting it in all places. He paid the courrier fee and it should be delivered in 3 - 5 days. Everyone keep the faith.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

my bro in law and sis in law had to depart to downtown at 6am....so that means Kelly...waking up at 630am on her day off waking up her niece and nephew for school........picking out clothes...getting breakfast...combing hair and brushing teeth!!! not my cup of tea at 630am....no chance of me going back to sleep either....on a good note...sofyan and I have the WHOLE day to ourselves.....No kids, nobody!!!

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Mary, you keep posting it and I will keep dancing and saying ' Alhamdulillah' ! :dance::dance::dance:

I am having a hard time getting going this morning. I have a business to measure and paperwork to turn in. Need coffee...that should help.

Kel, enjoy your day with Sofyan. Hope you all have a great Monday.

Jackie

Hello and GOOD MONDAY to all. We got the visa now. I am over the moon and posting it in all places. He paid the courrier fee and it should be delivered in 3 - 5 days. Everyone keep the faith.

Mary

Oh Mary. I'm sitting with tears streaming down my face for you. Congratulations sweet heart. I'm so so happy for the both of you. Allah's blessing upon you both and I hope the last remaining days until he comes go by easily, quickly and sweetly.

Timeline

Thanks I am so over the moon and going on no sleep. I went to bed and maybe 2 hours sleep all night. I am so excited and feeling like I am bouncing off the walls today. Hang in there Jean and you should have good news soon too. And Yes I am :crying: this way too today.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Congratulations, Mary! I always see you on here encouraging others, when you've been waiting the longest. I am SO happy there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you. I know your reunion will be sweet! Good luck on the rest of the journey! :dance::dance:

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

First of all...

CONGRATULATIONS MARY!!! you have waited so long!!! I am so happy for you. Thank you for being such an inspiration... and a cheerleader for everyone... We can all learn a lot from you! My prayer for you is that God will continue to bless you... and that your life will be filled with love and happiness!!!

*hugs*

Just_waiting... I sooooooooooo know what you mean... I need to lose weight too... and I do NOT tan... When I was with Jamal in Morocco... my face and arms would turn red... and he would always ask me if I was okay... I said yes... my father was a lobster... lol... that is why i always turn red...

hope that you have a wonderful day!

kml... you are next! i am praying that you get the call soon, Inshallah! I think that they have made you wait long enough!

angel... have a most wonderful and relaxing vacation... boy, i'm envious! lol i am trying to save up my sick days, personal days and vacation time for when Jamal gets here... but there surely are days that I just want to lie in bed... and just relax... and breathe...

hope ya have a fantabulous time! where ya going by the way?

kelly... ugh, i also hate early mornings... but, i have to do them to get ready for work... anyone else think that work is a dirty word sometimes? enjoy your time alone today with your husband!

jmagayreh, i kept hoping that you would post what kind of business you do... lol... i always read about you measuring a home, etc... grab that cup of java... and have a great day!

and as for everyone else... i hope that you have a great day also!

as for me... i had a sister's weekend with my 3 sisters... and we went to an Alan Jackson concert... never really thought I liked country that much... but, it was fun... and it was good... and i had a wonderful time bonding with my sisters... that was a promise that we kind of made *unspoken* after my mom died last year... and now, we are friends... and i like that!

the work day has started off kinda slow this morning... i manage a construction office... and so far, the phone has not been ringing off of the hook... ahhhhhhhhhhh, quiet! i like it!

lol

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Timeline

Kelly sorry about not getting to sleep in this am. Maybe you can take a nap later on today.

Angel have a wonderful vacation. I am sure you will enjoy it since you did not get to take off any time when hubby came home earlier this year.

Tracy hope you get to go home soon and be with your sweetie.

Lynne sounds like you had a good time and glad to hear that your sisters and you are still working on that bonding. Alan Jackson is said to be a great performer.

Everyone else having to work today have a great day.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Mary

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I hope you guys are reunited soon.

This calls for a party

tamura.gif

Nothing thrilling here. a ton to do at work and half a paper to finish by wednesday and a final exam to finish by wednesday. baaaaaaaah!

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.