sunnybear

USCIS updated processing times.....

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Well they said they are up to a whole wopping October applicants now.......I believe this for CSC but Vermont says the same which we ALL know is certainly not true!!! :crying: GRRRRRRRRRRRR come ON CSC and USCIS as a whole! Let's get moving it is Spring so let's Spring to IT!!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

hopefully they move little bit now because last year same time they did not too bad actually in overall so we might see bunch of aprovals this week and following ..even if do not belive it still makes me feel little better though ..

Well they said they are up to a whole wopping October applicants now.......I believe this for CSC but Vermont says the same which we ALL know is certainly not true!!! :crying: GRRRRRRRRRRRR come ON CSC and USCIS as a whole! Let's get moving it is Spring so let's Spring to IT!!!!

:lol: Here's hoping your NOA2 is around the corner and any minute with you now.... CSC isn't funny. I waited a whole month for my NOA1 :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Yeah makes me feel better to keep saying "any minute now tons of approvals will be happening" so here's hoping it actually happens!!! I sure hope my approval is around the corner I miss my Englishman soooo muchhhhh!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

I wonder how much is true of that list on the USCIS website... there are members here who havent heard anything yet even tho they're waiting for their approval since august/september (I believe Estadia is one of them, not sure tho).

When you look at the number of approvals this month, it kinda shows different as well.. there were hardly any approvals between march 15 and april 15.. sooo yah, I wonder if it is not an automated thing instead.

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

yea I miss my american girl and kids as well but nothing much I can do ...I am sure they were slow because of spring break march and april till this week ..finally time to get back to work CSC ...move on please we wanna be with our family ..

From what I have seen, I don't set much store by the USCIS website (VJ tends to be far more accurate....)...

With that said, I hope this is the week that CSC and VSC clears off their desks!!!

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

Maybe we should start the CSC support group - All those waiting for K1s offer to go in and work clearing the back log.

:)

I think this is a great idea! I would take a week off work and fly to CA to help if it meant that some of the people waiting from last year got their approvals sooner! It's crazy that people like estadia are still waiting after so long!

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I wonder how much is true of that list on the USCIS website... there are members here who havent heard anything yet even tho they're waiting for their approval since august/september (I believe Estadia is one of them, not sure tho).

When you look at the number of approvals this month, it kinda shows different as well.. there were hardly any approvals between march 15 and april 15.. sooo yah, I wonder if it is not an automated thing instead.

yep filed in aug got receipted in sept

Maybe we should start the CSC support group - All those waiting for K1s offer to go in and work clearing the back log.

I think this is a great idea! I would take a week off work and fly to CA to help if it meant that some of the people waiting from last year got their approvals sooner! It's crazy that people like estadia are still waiting after so long!

when we leaving lol im ready

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

when we leaving lol im ready

me, too!!!

the thought of still having 9-12 months of this process... well, it's doing my head in this week. :(

the thought of still having 9-12 months of this process... well, it's doing my head in this week. :(

Luckily I'm a bit more easy going with these things but my SO is seriously getting problems.. she is really depressed about me not being around her and stuff.. I mean, I don't like it either but she really has problems with it :(

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I do not know how many times this needs to be said... The USCIS is on record as saying that for I-129F petitions, they will NEVER report a date closer in than 6 mos.

YMMV

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Luckily I'm a bit more easy going with these things but my SO is seriously getting problems.. she is really depressed about me not being around her and stuff.. I mean, I don't like it either but she really has problems with it :(

david is much more easy going when it comes to all this, too. i feel badly on the days when i'm stressed because i don't want to bring him down.

i have 1 or 2 bad days a week but am doing my best to stay positive. we were very lucky and spent 2 weeks together at christmas and then saw each other every weekend in january. i got so used to being there that i have really found it hard to be home on my own during the evenings and weekends. for most of february i didn't even feel like i was 'at home' in my apartment anymore. i'm slowly getting over that. the beautiful spring weather has helped quite a bit. :thumbs:

and all of the amazing and supportive folks at VJ really help to put things in perspective when i need a reality check. :star:

Edited by erinanddavid

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.