HLM

Tuesday....

67 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Tuesday!!! Today kamal has a psycological evaluation for a job. Prayers would be appreciated. He could really use this job. Even tho its not his field of work, the pay is excellent and so are the bennys. So I have work for 2 hours and after that i take him to Milwaukee.

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance: :dance: :dance: CONGRATULATIONS TO AJ1 !!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Terrie, your husband has been prayed for.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Sup daily thread people? Have a great day .

Jackie

'sup Jackie? Starting your day with a little coffee and takfir? :whistle: Hopefully not :) Hopefully just coffee today!!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Good Morning to all my friends here in VJ. I don't know what I woulda done if I didn't have you all cheering me on and supporting my family during this rough time. I'm sorry I didn't post last night but I didn't get off the phone with my mother until around 930pm and I just wanted to sleep.

Here's a run down of what happened.....

They get to the court house at 9am. They are called first but their lawyer was late so they had to wait. Lawyer finally arrives about an hour or so late. 1 hour lunch break arrives. Before they come back from lunch, the judge has the lawyers meet in his room to see who'se there and get a run down of what they plan to plea/not plea/whateva. Lawyer says they wanna plea the Alfred Plea and Judge says he can't do that coz of his supposed "confession" (which, mind u all, wasn't a confession). Judge told them that if this went to trial, he WOULD go to prison for 25 years all coz of that stupid comment he made that they are considering his "confession". He said that Dads best bet was to accept guilt on 1 count and that would keep him out of prison. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At 3pm they finally get called. Judge has him in front of the entire court room where he has to agree that he was guilty on 1 count. Judge gave him 5 years probation. Here are his probation stipulations:

1. He has to be supervised ANY TIME he is around children.

2. He is not allowed to talk or reside with anybody who is on probation or parole.

3. He is not allowed to touch alcohol EVER.

4. He has to go to counseling until completion which means he has to admit that he did this crime

5. He can not get any speeding tickets

6. If he breaks any of his probation stipulations, he will be sent to prison

7. If he wants to go on vacation, he has to get approval from his probation officer first

8. He has to file as an offender any time he chooses to relocate

9. After completing the 5 years probation, his slate will be wiped clean and he will no longer be on the list of offenders.

All-in-all, it isn't TOO bad. It totally could have been better but could have been way worse as well. He is pretty happy about the outcome coz he said that he can deal with 5 years knowing that after its all done, he will be "freed" and wiped clean of this crime which he did not commit. He's just glad it is over.

I told them that now its over, they need to get away from that stupid town for a week and come visit me. He, of course, has to get permission from his probation officer first...but I think they are gonna try. They just wanna get away from everything and forget it for a bit.

I hope u all have a wonderful day...

maybe now I can relax a little bit and get over all this "stress induced sickness #######" I've got going on....

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Tuesday everyone!

Decided to take the i-will-ignore-all-the-negativity-pill and oh God I feel sooooooo much better! :dance:

Amal- hope u have good news today....

AJ1- come on we're waiting for the visa in hand thread :yes:

Ayesha- Happy reunion and enjoy :D

Kelly- Soon insha Allah

Nutty- Congrats again on ur hubby's visa.... when is he coming?

Good morning to you too! Thank you for the good wishes!! I got 2 text messages at 3am and 3:17 am, the first saying he was on the plane, the second saying the plane was moving! :lol: Please say a little prayer that they don't keep him too long in NY or get lost in the airport in NY, so he won't miss the next flight out insha Allah. He's supposed to arrive here in PR at 11:05pm insha Allah.

Good morning to everyone else too! AJ1, the suspense is killing me!! Inquiring minds want to know!!! Insha Allah everything will be fine and you'll post visa in hand very soon, but I'm praying that it's today insha Allah.

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

I'm so very happy for you honey!!!! Have a GREAT reunion!!!

I'm posting from the hotel computer room while hubby sleeps before we get on our way to the airport. Surgery was a success but now hubby is sick from staying up all night with me feeding me vicadin. Hopefully he'll have more clarity than me at the airport 'cause I'm quite the loopy one. The nurse stopped into our room to check my vitals this morning and before surgery they wrote a big YES on my lower abdomen so I asked how long before that washes off and she said a few days so I'm like oh great, now if I say no he can say "but it says yes habibi!!!" roflmaoooooooo!!!

have a good one guys!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Morning everyone!!!!

hope everyone has a great tuesday!! the weather is beautiful here in ny and im loving it. too bad im stayin inside cause of all the dang wasps and bees haha. but its pretty to look at at least.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good Morning to all my friends here in VJ. I don't know what I woulda done if I didn't have you all cheering me on and supporting my family during this rough time. I'm sorry I didn't post last night but I didn't get off the phone with my mother until around 930pm and I just wanted to sleep.

Here's a run down of what happened.....

They get to the court house at 9am. They are called first but their lawyer was late so they had to wait. Lawyer finally arrives about an hour or so late. 1 hour lunch break arrives. Before they come back from lunch, the judge has the lawyers meet in his room to see who'se there and get a run down of what they plan to plea/not plea/whateva. Lawyer says they wanna plea the Alfred Plea and Judge says he can't do that coz of his supposed "confession" (which, mind u all, wasn't a confession). Judge told them that if this went to trial, he WOULD go to prison for 25 years all coz of that stupid comment he made that they are considering his "confession". He said that Dads best bet was to accept guilt on 1 count and that would keep him out of prison. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At 3pm they finally get called. Judge has him in front of the entire court room where he has to agree that he was guilty on 1 count. Judge gave him 5 years probation. Here are his probation stipulations:

1. He has to be supervised ANY TIME he is around children.

2. He is not allowed to talk or reside with anybody who is on probation or parole.

3. He is not allowed to touch alcohol EVER.

4. He has to go to counseling until completion which means he has to admit that he did this crime

5. He can not get any speeding tickets

6. If he breaks any of his probation stipulations, he will be sent to prison

7. If he wants to go on vacation, he has to get approval from his probation officer first

8. He has to file as an offender any time he chooses to relocate

9. After completing the 5 years probation, his slate will be wiped clean and he will no longer be on the list of offenders.

All-in-all, it isn't TOO bad. It totally could have been better but could have been way worse as well. He is pretty happy about the outcome coz he said that he can deal with 5 years knowing that after its all done, he will be "freed" and wiped clean of this crime which he did not commit. He's just glad it is over.

I told them that now its over, they need to get away from that stupid town for a week and come visit me. He, of course, has to get permission from his probation officer first...but I think they are gonna try. They just wanna get away from everything and forget it for a bit.

I hope u all have a wonderful day...

maybe now I can relax a little bit and get over all this "stress induced sickness #######" I've got going on....

(F) amal (F)

Amal, this is such a relief he doesn't have to spend time in prison, Alhamdulillah!! Try to get some rest, and take care of yourself now too. Sending you a hugeeee hug :luv: .

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Tuesday everyone!

Decided to take the i-will-ignore-all-the-negativity-pill and oh God I feel sooooooo much better! :dance:

Amal- hope u have good news today....

AJ1- come on we're waiting for the visa in hand thread :yes:

Ayesha- Happy reunion and enjoy :D

Kelly- Soon insha Allah

Nutty- Congrats again on ur hubby's visa.... when is he coming?

Good morning to you too! Thank you for the good wishes!! I got 2 text messages at 3am and 3:17 am, the first saying he was on the plane, the second saying the plane was moving! :lol: Please say a little prayer that they don't keep him too long in NY or get lost in the airport in NY, so he won't miss the next flight out insha Allah. He's supposed to arrive here in PR at 11:05pm insha Allah.

Good morning to everyone else too! AJ1, the suspense is killing me!! Inquiring minds want to know!!! Insha Allah everything will be fine and you'll post visa in hand very soon, but I'm praying that it's today insha Allah.

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

I'm so very happy for you honey!!!! Have a GREAT reunion!!!

I'm posting from the hotel computer room while hubby sleeps before we get on our way to the airport. Surgery was a success but now hubby is sick from staying up all night with me feeding me vicadin. Hopefully he'll have more clarity than me at the airport 'cause I'm quite the loopy one. The nurse stopped into our room to check my vitals this morning and before surgery they wrote a big YES on my lower abdomen so I asked how long before that washes off and she said a few days so I'm like oh great, now if I say no he can say "but it says yes habibi!!!" roflmaoooooooo!!!

have a good one guys!

:rofl: I guess you won't be saying no for a few days!!

Alhamdulillah that your surgery was successful!! Now take good care of yourself, and follow the doctor's orders.

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Another Thank You God for the success of Bridget's surgery!

Hi ya, Jess, Jeanne and Jackie!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.