67 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy tuesday everyone!

Amal - good news!

Bridget - good news!

Ayesha - good news!

Jess - good news!

now... where's Kelly today?? maybe its a good tuesday for little mr Zaid to show his sweet face :)

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Tuesday everyone! and Horray! for all the good news :)

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Happy Tuesday! Hope to see more good news this week.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hmmmm yesss where is kelly!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

hi everybody..... I wish I were back in bed ... but its nice to here some happy news . yeaaaaa fo r AJI and AYESHA .......

hope everyone else has a ggod day

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Timeline
Happy Tuesday everyone!

Decided to take the i-will-ignore-all-the-negativity-pill and oh God I feel sooooooo much better! :dance:

Amal- hope u have good news today....

AJ1- come on we're waiting for the visa in hand thread :yes:

Ayesha- Happy reunion and enjoy :D

Kelly- Soon insha Allah

Nutty- Congrats again on ur hubby's visa.... when is he coming?

Good morning to you too! Thank you for the good wishes!! I got 2 text messages at 3am and 3:17 am, the first saying he was on the plane, the second saying the plane was moving! :lol: Please say a little prayer that they don't keep him too long in NY or get lost in the airport in NY, so he won't miss the next flight out insha Allah. He's supposed to arrive here in PR at 11:05pm insha Allah.

Good morning to everyone else too! AJ1, the suspense is killing me!! Inquiring minds want to know!!! Insha Allah everything will be fine and you'll post visa in hand very soon, but I'm praying that it's today insha Allah.

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

I'm so very happy for you honey!!!! Have a GREAT reunion!!!

I'm posting from the hotel computer room while hubby sleeps before we get on our way to the airport. Surgery was a success but now hubby is sick from staying up all night with me feeding me vicadin. Hopefully he'll have more clarity than me at the airport 'cause I'm quite the loopy one. The nurse stopped into our room to check my vitals this morning and before surgery they wrote a big YES on my lower abdomen so I asked how long before that washes off and she said a few days so I'm like oh great, now if I say no he can say "but it says yes habibi!!!" roflmaoooooooo!!!

have a good one guys!

what surgery did you have

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hola everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you Ayesha :D

Moody, I have not heard of this form of birth control. I just use the old fashioned pill. lol

Hi my Nagi, I hope you have a most wonderful day. (L)

8 days, hehehehehehehehehe

Filed: Timeline

http://www.mirena-us.com/index.jsp

It has a lot of nice features. The only problem is my insurance doesn't cover it and it's a bit pricey. :( But it may be worth it long term.

Hola everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you Ayesha :D

Moody, I have not heard of this form of birth control. I just use the old fashioned pill. lol

Hi my Nagi, I hope you have a most wonderful day. (L)

8 days, hehehehehehehehehe

Timeline

Hey if it is the right form of birth control for you and it is going to make you feel the most comfortable and do what you need it to do then go for it! It will be def worth the money.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:star: Yeah for all the good news. :star:

My cup is full cuz I just spent the last week with Waleed on the phone every night. The last night was a bit hard because he was leaving again back to the military and I knew we'd be with no communication for three weeks. I didn't know how hard I would take that till that last night on the phone and I cried on the phone to him. I wasn't expecting that. :blush:

It's getting close to finals here and I am happy for that. I may be going back to Boise for the summer but for now it's a wait and see. I'm filming commencement this year and I'm filming a musical in the commons. Also I am being inducted as treasure for ASL and I have my first Borah Symposium meeting coming up soon before summer. Now off to classes for me.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Hey Sandy ! 8 more days is right around the corner! YAY!!!

I was out planting those pesky cannis bulbs, but there is only so much I can do. I quit for the day. How's it going for you ?

Happy Birthday again, Moody! I hope yours is special!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.