mohamed N melinda

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram  

21 members have voted

1. 1. if the muslim woman marray non muslim man . she conisder Mushirika ? and does she has to say shahada again

• yes she is Mushrika
    • no she isnot . she is just sinful
    • i dont know excatly

340 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
To NANA_356 :

believe me you are not muslim if you dont love MOHAMED ?if you dont believe me then go ask anyone IMAM or any 3ALIM ..

and if she chooses not to believe you then is her fate of her life as a muslim in your hands... we dont think so (F)

Thanks Tamara, I am muslim, born and raised in abu dhabi, my parents are egyptian, and I grew up seeing many things that I did not like, and I always vowed to never do the same. Thank you for the support VJ family (F)

funi.jpg

:ot2: Is the thread about ALL of VJ attacking Islam or just MENA? Cuz I dont see too many here attacking anyone. I see a small handful filling their time with back and forth bickering.

I have important things to face in my real life. Like the reality of 'obeying' my husband and defying him on some personal issues. Thanks for the words of support from my sisters here, of all religions. :P

Jackie

:rofl: "obeying" :rofl:

YOU ARE WRONG NANA_356 AND YOU SHOULD ASK IMAM OR 3ALIM..

to be a muslim women you should love MOHAMED more than you love yourself,that what ISLAM says

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
yes right but to say bad word on VJ and attack ISLAM when you did not believe what i post about MARRIAGE ISLAM,that is not good and that did not mean u are muslim,ISLAM says you should be sweet and nice with people and do not say bad words i think you are muslim women and you know everything about ISLAM..

now we found out that muslim women here on VJ does not care if man is muslim or not? and that is a big problem because there is no marriage between a muslim women and a non-muslim man ,read this post :

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123330

Then why did you type out the bad words several times afterwards and start a whole post about her and pronounce takfir? That's not nice nor sweet. She is just saying what a lot of people have said.

What he meant was WOMAN should be nice and sweet!!

I-130 & G325A

09/11/2007 I-130 & G-325A mailed today, to Los angeles, CA

03/16/2008 Received RFE I-130

03/26/2008 RFE for I-130, sent to LA Through USPS Certified mail

03/31/2008 I-130 RFE response letter is received

04/09/2008 I-130 case processing has resumed

04/17/2008 I-130 APPROVED!!!! DATED 04/14/08 YAY!! 7 monthes to approve.

I-485 & EAD

03/13/2008 Sent I-485 & EAD to Chicago Lockbox through USPS Priority Mail

03/16/2008 I-485 & EAD Received by R. MERCEDO USCIS Chicago IL

03/25/2008 Received NOAs for I-485, I-765

03/28/2008 Received Biometrics Appointment Notice

03/29/2008 Biometrics done-Appointment Scheduled 4/05, but I went early.

03/31/2008 Case Status shows up Online

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/10/2008 RFE for I-485 received today, dated 4/04/08

04/11/2008 Sent RFE to Lee's Summit, MO / USPS priority mail

04/14/2008 USCIS received RFE response; signed by C BORDERS.

04/17/2008 Case processing resumed

04/22/2008 Touched

05/09/2008 Received EAD Approval Notice from CRIS "Card production odered"

05/14/2008 EAD card production ordered, 2nd notice

05/16/2008 EAD Approved & Sent!! (61 days)

05/19/2008 EAD in hand!!!!!

GOD SPEED FOR ALL OF US WITH TRUE INTENTIONS!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I am getting from this thread that only Muslim women have rules and regulations on their behaviour, the men are free to act as they please. Am I understanding this correctly?

What i have learned from this thread is that Muslim men here can call Muslim women non-muslims because they disagree with them.

In large font.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Marraige between muslim woman and non muslim man has alot of arguement lately

this thread for just Muslims to give thier opinion about that subject with out calling names or mention names. we just dont want to hurt anyone . just to know the truth

yes haram or no it is halal . and if yes why and if you have quranic evidence plz post it . same if the answer was no it is Halal. if you are non Muslim plz just read to know the truth

How are we Christians supposed to find out your truth if you always keep dragging this out and bashing it in? There is 2 sides of the argument given.... imho... recently, if you put the count on the muslims believers ... they are the ones fussing the most about their own reasoning of their religion... Its not about attacking islam... there are several billion precious people on this earth and hardly ever will you find another person that will agree with you to an exact extent about a religious issue. For all you men that have been taking it personal plz get over it. The most important thing in the world is loving GOD with all your heart soul and mind and loving your neighbor as yourself. . . everything else will fall into place in time when you start to get those 2 down . God is Everything... and He set the standard for what is sin... Sin is set in stone whether you are man or woman... there is no favorites in His book... if its ok for a muslim man to marry non muslim woman, then the same for Muslim woman to marry Christian man... (F)

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

do you think like this answer reflects a 17 hearts you have on VJ??????????????

Maybe I might be offended if that made any sense.

:rofl:

Apparantly hearts are proportionate to "ird," honor. Didn't you know that? Where have you been? It's a clear Arab tradition. Get with the program, ma'am!

Ah yes, kind of like "With great post count comes great responsibility."

I truly need to do some self-reflection.

Filed: Timeline

I would venture to guess that an extremely small percentage (like less than 10) of MENA male immigrants are 100% financially responsible for their household, at least the first few years.

I find it laughable that these guys are producing so much "proof" of Islamic rulings to back their certain beliefs but not a one of them will be able to do their Islamic duty of financially supporting their family when they get here. I would also venture to guess that many of these men have accepted large sums of money and or gifts from their wives giving little in return.

Most men may think they manage the house...but I bet a dime to a dollar that most of the women in America 'manage' the house.

Lighten up dude. I'm not disrespecting Islam in any way.

Jackie

To manage the house means men is financially responsible for the family. The article that the member Abdo posted is the view of Islam about interfaith marriage. He did his job by posting it, now whether some agree with it or not is not his business. Only time he needs to worry when something bad is said about him or about the religion Islam, itself. So the member needs to understand that he should not get upset by replies. He also questioned me why I started a thread about Egyptian goalkeeper Al Hadari. He said this website is only about visa process discussion, so I why I post about soccer here.

Timeline

abdo: it is not your place to judge anything. Only God (Allah) can judge. Can you look into a person's heart and know if they believe that Mohammed is the last Prophet? Maybe someone who says they're not muslim is afraid or acting. Who gives you the right to make judgment?

IMHO this is one of the main problems with Islam. People like abdo deciding who is and who isn't muslim. Which leads one to value certain people over others. You can keep at this and find justification to do anything you want to the "mushrik" you've judged them to be.

Calm down. Have a drink. Seriously. I recommend Maker's Mark. Up.

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I would venture to guess that an extremely small percentage (like less than 10) of MENA male immigrants are 100% financially responsible for their household, at least the first few years.

I find it laughable that these guys are producing so much "proof" of Islamic rulings to back their certain beliefs but not a one of them will be able to do their Islamic duty of financially supporting their family when they get here. I would also venture to guess that many of these men have accepted large sums of money and or gifts from their wives giving little in return.

:star::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs::star:

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

do you think like this answer reflects a 17 hearts you have on VJ??????????????

Maybe I might be offended if that made any sense.

:rofl:

Apparantly hearts are proportionate to "ird," honor. Didn't you know that? Where have you been? It's a clear Arab tradition. Get with the program, ma'am!

Ah yes, kind of like "With great post count comes great responsibility."

I truly need to do some self-reflection.

PWNED!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Most men may think they manage the house...but I bet a dime to a dollar that most of the women in America 'manage' the house.

Lighten up dude. I'm not disrespecting Islam in any way.

Jackie

To manage the house means men is financially responsible for the family. The article that the member Abdo posted is the view of Islam about interfaith marriage. He did his job by posting it, now whether some agree with it or not is not his business. Only time he needs to worry when something bad is said about him or about the religion Islam, itself. So the member needs to understand that he should not get upset by replies. He also questioned me why I started a thread about Egyptian goalkeeper Al Hadari. He said this website is only about visa process discussion, so I why I post about soccer here.

uou are just jealous cause you arnot getting any :lol::lol:

it depend on the men moody

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Never meant as a offence to anyone but this is a idea these men have project here before its not new that if you think good thoughts all will be well, well its not always true life happens. THey are not used to women contradicting them or speaking back, thats not new either. THe woemn there do cater to their men, not all do here. that was my only point, that if they come here expecting this they will be surprised. no more or no less

You don't see anything wrong with generalizing Middle Eastern/North African women this way

Guess im either wrong of miss you point, (most) men that i know of and know of their life are catered to by their mothers and sisters. They are not required to cook or clean etc they come home to everything done. I know these that have said this about not talking back to them or if we lived back in morocco you u would never.....i do feel that (some) come here with this mancho idea still with them maybe im wrong lets ask the others especially about the catering part....ok girls was your guys spoiled and catered to when at home and was there ever a time when the attitude came forth after they got here???? mine is not here but i did see the family life style of many and do know of my friends here that have spoken after their guys got here, and truthfully if you hve been on board for any length of time you will see the number of problems that arise and how many just couldnt adjust. I just speak of what i saw, if yours is different great....

Edited by brnidokiegurl

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

there are few things more obnoxious than people who think their personal experiences are reflective of the rest of the world. if someone wishes to only speak of what they saw, it should be preceded by a "i'm only relating what i've seen or experienced" instead of a broad, demeaning generalization.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.