mohamed N melinda

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram  

21 members have voted

1. 1. if the muslim woman marray non muslim man . she conisder Mushirika ? and does she has to say shahada again

• yes she is Mushrika
    • no she isnot . she is just sinful
    • i dont know excatly

340 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

when someone came here in VJ to give some advices like MARRIAG IN ISLAM

do you think to reply him like this reply who ###### cares is a good thing !!!!!!!?

even if you know JAKIE ? you should explain to her how to talk sweet and nice with the members on here not to defend her and support her..!!by this way she attacked ISLAM when she did not believe what i post.

Abdo,

Jackie IS Muslim.

her answer is not MUSLIM

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

She is not the only one who posted that response and I can see tht you might take it as disprespectful but I also think if you read the past few days of pages and pages of debates about some of these issues perhaps you can understand that some of us around here, including Jackie, would like to stop the arguments which that thread seems to start up again. In my opinion, the person who started that thread didnt do it for curiousity because he wants to know what people think, he did it because he wants to continue his personal argument with another member that has already been going for several days, and many of us are sick of it and would like to move on to other topics.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

ABDO women do not all talk nice and sweet and cater to you here, we do not live by the thought think nice things and all will be well. This is the difference in here and there and many times i know words can play tricks and sometimes (our guys) and you may not completely understand the concept or meaing of what we say, its just the differences we have now. No matter what you say no one will change the views they have now, many have live thru different situations than you and in general outlooks are just different, best just believe as you want and let others do same. Not everyone will agree with you, its life. We having a saying here about when you walk in someone shoes then you will see their life.....until then dont judge and put words and situations on them

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
ABDO women do not all talk nice and sweet and cater to you here, we do not live by the thought think nice things and all will be well. This is the difference in here and there and many times i know words can play tricks and sometimes (our guys) and you may not completely understand the concept or meaing of what we say, its just the differences we have now. No matter what you say no one will change the views they have now, many have live thru different situations than you and in general outlooks are just different, best just believe as you want and let others do same. Not everyone will agree with you, its life. We having a saying here about when you walk in someone shoes then you will see their life.....until then dont judge and put words and situations on them

AMEN! :thumbs:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
hey MENA it sounds like someone wants attack islam here on VJ and she does not believe about what islam says..!!

she does not care and she keeps play with words on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123330

why you want to marry a muslim man if you dont like his religion then?

The whole world is NOT going to agree with your views just because you want it to.

Get over it.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I find this to be a rather offensive generalization about both "here" and "there", but particularly about women there.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Never meant as a offence to anyone but this is a idea these men have project here before its not new that if you think good thoughts all will be well, well its not always true life happens. THey are not used to women contradicting them or speaking back, thats not new either. THe woemn there do cater to their men, not all do here. that was my only point, that if they come here expecting this they will be surprised. no more or no less

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
imho... recently, if you put the count on the muslims believers ... they are the ones fussing the most about their own reasoning of their religion... Its not about attacking islam... there is several billion precious people on this earth and hardly ever will you find another person that will agree with you to an exact extent about a religious issue. For all you men that have been taking it personal plz get over it. The most important thing in the world is loving GOD with all your heart soul and mind and loving your neighbor as yourself. . . everything else will fall into place in time when you start to get those 2 down (F) .
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

AGAIN when someone came here in VJ to give some advices like MARRIAG IN ISLAM or anything else

do you think to reply him/her like this reply who ###### cares is a good thing !!!!!!!??????

when i post a reply about MARRIAGE ISLAM

JACKIE said : who ###### cares

her friends on VJ say that she is muslim,do you think she is a muslim women?

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
AGAIN when someone came here in VJ to give some advices like MARRIAG IN ISLAM or anything else

do you think to reply him/her like this reply who ###### cares is a good thing !!!!!!!??????

But that person didnt come in here to Vj to give or receive advice on that subject. He came to continue the argument thats already been going.

In my opinion, if someone else had started that question and really just wanted some opinions I dont think anyone would have answered in that way.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

when i post a reply about MARRIAGE ISLAM

JACKIE said : who ###### cares

her friends on VJ say that she is muslim,do you think she is a muslim women?

again, if all else fails... go back above to my post... love God with all your heart soul and mind, and your neighbor as yourself... (F)

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.