mohamed N melinda

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram  

21 members have voted

1. 1. if the muslim woman marray non muslim man . she conisder Mushirika ? and does she has to say shahada again

• yes she is Mushrika
    • no she isnot . she is just sinful
    • i dont know excatly

340 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I would venture to guess that an extremely small percentage (like less than 10) of MENA male immigrants are 100% financially responsible for their household, at least the first few years.

I find it laughable that these guys are producing so much "proof" of Islamic rulings to back their certain beliefs but not a one of them will be able to do their Islamic duty of financially supporting their family when they get here. I would also venture to guess that many of these men have accepted large sums of money and or gifts from their wives giving little in return.

:star::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs::star:

ask them again about the supporting 6 months from now

wow jackie is talented

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Whos not getting any? I don't know about moody but my laundry is gettin done WHILE I am drinking REAL coffee. :rofl::blush:

lol

jakie look at her siggy . you will know why i told her that :yes:

she knew why

i was kidding any way

Timeline

sorry read back and you will see there are others that have same experiences and say same thing (most of the men) are spoiled at home.....

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Never meant as a offence to anyone but this is a idea these men have project here before its not new that if you think good thoughts all will be well, well its not always true life happens. THey are not used to women contradicting them or speaking back, thats not new either. THe woemn there do cater to their men, not all do here. that was my only point, that if they come here expecting this they will be surprised. no more or no less

You don't see anything wrong with generalizing Middle Eastern/North African women this way

Guess im either wrong of miss you point, (most) men that i know of and know of their life are catered to by their mothers and sisters. They are not required to cook or clean etc they come home to everything done. I know these that have said this about not talking back to them or if we lived back in morocco you u would never.....i do feel that (some) come here with this mancho idea still with them maybe im wrong lets ask the others especially about the catering part....ok girls was your guys spoiled and catered to when at home and was there ever a time when the attitude came forth after they got here???? mine is not here but i did see the family life style of many and do know of my friends here that have spoken after their guys got here, and truthfully if you hve been on board for any length of time you will see the number of problems that arise and how many just couldnt adjust. I just speak of what i saw, if yours is different great....

Manchos are always bad ideas.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think he means Moody's siggy. I think I know why she put that one...lol

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
I believe especiall like these two that they see themselves as the big rulers, american women are basically a little more self sufficient, most have been married, divorced have had to keep the home and the kids going. Our men will come here, most will have to wait to work and basically dependent on us for awhile, i just see some coming here all gunho to do this and that and it dont work like this.

I know of a few that come here and the couples argue, the first thing out of the guys mouth is OH NO ONE EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT BEFORE...or IF WE WERE BACK IN MOROCCO YOU WOULD NEVER .....at their homes they are just used to being spoiled and catered to by the mothers and sisters

My husband has said that before in the heat of an argument, lol. He said most of the women don't argue back. My husband also knows that the majority of men their are spoiled by the wives, mothers, and sisters. He was one of them as well.

I guess all men can be broken like a horse and trained. Throughout history mothers have been the ones to teach faith and religion in families. If the mother isn't strong in her faith the children most likely will not be either.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
there are few things more obnoxious than people who think their personal experiences are reflective of the rest of the world. if someone wishes to only speak of what they saw, it should be preceded by a "i'm only relating what i've seen or experienced" instead of a broad, demeaning generalization.

Just out of curiosity here, do you disagree that IN GENERAL most MENA countries are somewhat male-centric? I capitalize the in general because I do realize that there are always exceptions....

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Never meant as a offence to anyone but this is a idea these men have project here before its not new that if you think good thoughts all will be well, well its not always true life happens. THey are not used to women contradicting them or speaking back, thats not new either. THe woemn there do cater to their men, not all do here. that was my only point, that if they come here expecting this they will be surprised. no more or no less

You don't see anything wrong with generalizing Middle Eastern/North African women this way

Guess im either wrong of miss you point, (most) men that i know of and know of their life are catered to by their mothers and sisters. They are not required to cook or clean etc they come home to everything done. I know these that have said this about not talking back to them or if we lived back in morocco you u would never.....i do feel that (some) come here with this mancho idea still with them maybe im wrong lets ask the others especially about the catering part....ok girls was your guys spoiled and catered to when at home and was there ever a time when the attitude came forth after they got here???? mine is not here but i did see the family life style of many and do know of my friends here that have spoken after their guys got here, and truthfully if you hve been on board for any length of time you will see the number of problems that arise and how many just couldnt adjust. I just speak of what i saw, if yours is different great....

My hand is raised on this topic.

My hand is raised.

Is Manchos anything like Nachos? That sounds yummy!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

My hand is raised on this topic.

My hand is raised.

Is Manchos anything like Nachos? That sounds yummy!

:blush: but Nachos are good :bonk:

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.