mohamed N melinda

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram  

21 members have voted

1. 1. if the muslim woman marray non muslim man . she conisder Mushirika ? and does she has to say shahada again

• yes she is Mushrika
    • no she isnot . she is just sinful
    • i dont know excatly

340 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
imho... recently, if you put the count on the muslims believers ... they are the ones fussing the most about their own reasoning of their religion... Its not about attacking islam... there is several billion precious people on this earth and hardly ever will you find another person that will agree with you to an exact extent about a religious issue. For all you men that have been taking it personal plz get over it. The most important thing in the world is loving GOD with all your heart soul and mind and loving your neighbor as yourself. . . everything else will fall into place in time when you start to get those 2 down (F) .

the most important thing in the world is loving GOD and MOHAMED if you are muslim and respect the other religions..,and remember It is haram for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Who fukcing cares if Virtual Wife's first marriage was halal? Who fukcing cares if Mohammed and Melinda's marriage is halal?

Not me.

Yes, I'll be "PC" and say it - everyone needs to mind their own fukcing business and worry about themselves.

Edited by Jenn!

Timeline
imho... recently, if you put the count on the muslims believers ... they are the ones fussing the most about their own reasoning of their religion... Its not about attacking islam... there is several billion precious people on this earth and hardly ever will you find another person that will agree with you to an exact extent about a religious issue. For all you men that have been taking it personal plz get over it. The most important thing in the world is loving GOD with all your heart soul and mind and loving your neighbor as yourself. . . everything else will fall into place in time when you start to get those 2 down (F) .

the most important thing in the world is loving GOD and MOHAMED if you are muslim and respect the other religions..,and remember It is haram for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man

ok, enough is enough abdo.... get over yourself - we've all heard your message to the Nth degree and each person will choose what they want to do w/ that information. Your job is done. Thank you & moving on to the next topic - IMMIGRATION, please!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok abdo..... u made ur point plz take it easy!!! becoz u have no idea what was going on here the last couple of days!! thats why everyone is just tired and they dont want anyone fighting anyone anymore!! I swear to Allah Jackie was just trying to stop the mess that was/is about to start again! we were finally relieved to see the fire put out.

Yes everyone has the right to post whatever they want but come on... u must ve been here and u saw the previous threads ! Plz dont attack me too.. wAllahy i only mean good.

If u were offended by her reply then PM her nicely and tell her that u didnt like it...we re adults!

lyrics.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My husband is christian and I am muslim, and he doesnt interrupt my fassting, nor does he try to make sexual advances at me. He respects me, and there fore respects my faith, so that is why I think what you wrote abdo is #######. It only applies if you have a overbearing insecure disrespectful husband.

And this whole the man is the manager, oh please!!! Get over yourself!!

I-130 & G325A

09/11/2007 I-130 & G-325A mailed today, to Los angeles, CA

03/16/2008 Received RFE I-130

03/26/2008 RFE for I-130, sent to LA Through USPS Certified mail

03/31/2008 I-130 RFE response letter is received

04/09/2008 I-130 case processing has resumed

04/17/2008 I-130 APPROVED!!!! DATED 04/14/08 YAY!! 7 monthes to approve.

I-485 & EAD

03/13/2008 Sent I-485 & EAD to Chicago Lockbox through USPS Priority Mail

03/16/2008 I-485 & EAD Received by R. MERCEDO USCIS Chicago IL

03/25/2008 Received NOAs for I-485, I-765

03/28/2008 Received Biometrics Appointment Notice

03/29/2008 Biometrics done-Appointment Scheduled 4/05, but I went early.

03/31/2008 Case Status shows up Online

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/10/2008 RFE for I-485 received today, dated 4/04/08

04/11/2008 Sent RFE to Lee's Summit, MO / USPS priority mail

04/14/2008 USCIS received RFE response; signed by C BORDERS.

04/17/2008 Case processing resumed

04/22/2008 Touched

05/09/2008 Received EAD Approval Notice from CRIS "Card production odered"

05/14/2008 EAD card production ordered, 2nd notice

05/16/2008 EAD Approved & Sent!! (61 days)

05/19/2008 EAD in hand!!!!!

GOD SPEED FOR ALL OF US WITH TRUE INTENTIONS!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

whaoh there... outta line for me... im not muslim and I dont love mohamed. and every believer knows to love GOD... and sorry I dont agree with you on the other part. God is Everything... and He set the standard for what is sin... Sin is set in stone whether you are man or woman... there is no favorites in His book... if its ok for a muslim man to marry non muslim woman, then the same for Muslim woman to marry Christian man...

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

whaoh there... outta line for me... im not muslim and I dont love mohamed. and every believer knows to love GOD... and sorry I dont agree with you on the other part. God is Everything... and He set the standard for what is sin... Sin is set in stone whether you are man or woman... there is no favorites in His book... if its ok for a muslim man to marry non muslim woman, then the same for Muslim woman to marry Christian man...

I agree, I love god, and I respect Mohammad, but I dont love him. He was with sin, just like you and me. ALL THAT MATTERS IS GOD!!!

Edited by nana_356

I-130 & G325A

I-485 & EAD

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/22/2008 Touched

Timeline
Who fukcing cares if Virtual Wife's first marriage was halal? Who fukcing cares if Mohammed and Melinda's marriage is halal?

Not me.

Yes, I'll be "PC" and say it - everyone needs to mind their own fukcing business and worry about themselves.

do you think like this answer reflects a 17 hearts you have on VJ??????????????

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Not me.

Preach it Jenn!!!! :thumbs:

Timeline

Hey jackie, people love you here huh!!!

I-130 & G325A

I-485 & EAD

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/22/2008 Touched

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Not me.

Once again......who cares????????

Timeline

Not me.

Maybe I might be offended if that made any sense.

:rofl:

Timeline
My husband is christian and I am muslim, and he doesnt interrupt my fassting, nor does he try to make sexual advances at me. He respects me, and there fore respects my faith, so that is why I think what you wrote abdo is #######. It only applies if you have a overbearing insecure disrespectful husband.

And this whole the man is the manager, oh please!!! Get over yourself!!

how you are muslim if you dont love MOHAMED?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

and respect the other religions..,and remember It is haram for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man

and another thing is ... if you respected OTHERS religion... then you would respect the fact that a Christian man decided to marry non Christian woman... apparently you dont even respect other religions or peoples decisions either... (F)

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Timeline

Whoa..........I drive to work and in that time I have my choice of religion questioned? I am a Muslimah alhamdulillah and said my shahada in 2002,,,not that I have any explaining to do about that.

If I post a pic from photobucket with a bad word in it....so what? Are you so perfect you never use a bad word.

I don't care who marries who or why. .well, the WHY I do care about. I am one of the women here that help those that are left after/before the greencard comes. Thank god we can be here for each other and offer and accept support.

And what is the topic of this thread? Vj attack on Islam? ...methinks then this might belong in Off Topic, but really, they don't need this pile of ####### either.

Jackie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.