mohamed N melinda

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram  

21 members have voted

1. 1. if the muslim woman marray non muslim man . she conisder Mushirika ? and does she has to say shahada again

• yes she is Mushrika
    • no she isnot . she is just sinful
    • i dont know excatly

340 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
First of all, it is to be stressed that Islam does not encourage the interfaith marriages. The general rule of Islam is that Muslims should marry Muslims.

ok here we go again... soooo if your religion does NOT encourage the interfaith marriages... then go preach to the muslim men about why they married Christian women!!! leave the women here alone!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
First of all, it is to be stressed that Islam does not encourage the interfaith marriages. The general rule of Islam is that Muslims should marry Muslims.

ok here we go again... soooo if your religion does NOT encourage the interfaith marriages... then go preach to the muslim men about why they married Christian women!!! leave the women here alone!

the muslim women here on VJ should know that ISLAM says :It is haram for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man.

if they dont believe me then they could go ask..,if not then the marriage is not valid in ISLAM

Edited by abdo

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Oh yeah, 1 more thing, a muslimah marrying a non-muslim...is mostly not considered "ok" in the MENA countries. SURE. But, I believe that it is between those ppl and God as to if it is accepted by God or not. Leave it at that. No matter what Qura'an says about it...everybody interperets it in their own way. It's ok.

I also believe that Islam teaches that a person must have good intent within their heart and as long as their intent is pure, then it is accepted by God as he knows ur intent. If the muslimas intent is pure I believe that God knows that and accepts it. If the intent is impure, then it is not accepted.

ok, someone come take my soapbox away now...

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I beg to differ. This is not always the case. I've known a couple MENA women married to Western men. These women don't know how to cook diddly. One of the women behaves like a spoiled child. Hardly a mother/wife combo.

Western men marrying MENA women wow hahah mother + wife all in one

Timeline

the muslim women here on VJ should know that ISLAM says :It is haram for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man.

if they dont believe me then they could go ask..,if not then the marriage is not valid in ISLAM

and that is where we all disagree... the Koran does not say that is it not legal or less spiritual of a muslim woman... and again... go preach to the men on the board about why they married Christian women... I dont think u want to debate with other men... You posted this yourself as if you believe it... the general rule of Islam is that Muslims should marry Muslims... so go find some men you know that married an American Christian woman and plz have some discussions with him...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

My husband lives by himself, he has no mother to cook and do anything for him. Not sure if that means anything, but he is pretty good cook, and he can take care of himself and children very well. Really he is more independent than me, ok, I said it. It just works for us, I let him do the visa paper work, hire the lawyers, I read true crime. I hate stuff like that, but everyone is different. If anything my husband pushes me to be more independent. Every couple is different, even if people are from the same culture; it all depends on where in life they are at. My husband grew up being pampered, but he left Egypt almost 15 years ago, and had to learn to fend for himself. Just don’t take anything too personally during fights; it usually comes right back to bite you in the ###. Peace.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
I stayed quiet as I was reading the multi pages of this topic that has been over-discussed and I just can't get past this one without commenting.

Ok, here's what I have to say. I'm not sure where u went to muslim school at BUT I recall shehada stating that I believe in only 1 God and that Prophet Mohammed was a messenger of God. NOW where in there does it say ..I believe in only 1 God and I love prophet Mohammed???

I'm a muslimah and I believe that to be muslim , you have to say shehadah and truely believe it. Everything else will come in time but u HAVE to believe in shehadah. If, in fact, Shehada stated that I believe in only 1 God but love prophet Mohammed, I wouldn't have said it BECAUSE in Islam, nobody is to idolize any of the prophets as they all carried the message from THE SAME GOD.

I believe in Prophet Mohammed and that he was a messenger of God. I am Muslim. I do not "love" the Prophet but I do respect him very much as he was chosen by the one and only God to bring the message to the people.

Thank you

*steps off of soap box and quietly returns to the agonizing wait for news*

(F) amal (F)

Is love the same thing as idolization?

Timeline

A Muslim male or female should not marry a non-Muslim male or female. The only exception is given to Muslim men who are allowed to marry the chaste girls from among the People of the Book.

again that is part of your quote again too... How do you go from... a muslim male or female should not marry non muslim... then go right into the only exception is... they both contradict each other... if its wrong then its wrong... dont make sin look easier for woman than a man ... Sin is sin... if its Sin for woman, then its sin for man!

Edited by TamaraLovesAdam

Timeline
I beg to differ. This is not always the case. I've known a couple MENA women married to Western men. These women don't know how to cook diddly. One of the women behaves like a spoiled child. Hardly a mother/wife combo.

Western men marrying MENA women wow hahah mother + wife all in one

we are talking about muslim women and one of them on VJ says that she does not care if her husband is muslim or not...,she does not know about ISLAM then,we are here only to give help and advice that is why i post the topic VJ attacks ISLAM but i can see they deleted it,they dont want members to learn and understand .

and this is another question:

why you want to marry a muslim man if you dont like his religion?

its simple they just want a man because they are alone ..!

You know what that sounds like a conspiracy to me, Muslim women can't marry out of faith and Muslim men can?? Is that something to keep the Muslim women only to the "Islamic" men themselves?? If you don't like any of your muslim women choices leave her for another muslim but you are free to choose any woman from any religion? Whatever :angry:

Edited by sarahaziz

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Timeline

and that is where we all disagree... the Koran does not say that is it not legal or less spiritual of a muslim woman... and again... go preach to the men on the board about why they married Christian women... I dont think u want to debate with other men... You posted this yourself as if you believe it... the general rule of Islam is that Muslims should marry Muslims... so go find some men you know that married an American Christian woman and plz have some discussions with him...

in ISLAM its HALAL for a man to marry a CHRISTIAN women ,and i think i post a reply about this and i explained why ISLAM agree with this marriage..,but if you are not muslim i am sure you will never learn

Timeline

we are talking about muslim women and one of them on VJ says that she does not care if her husband is muslim or not... quote...

No abdo you are throwing stones at her for who she married... If you are without sin... cast the first stone... cast some stones at the muslim men on here who married christian ladies... i think they will boulder you! (F)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

omg..seriously...u keep saying the same words over and over again...Also, you are TOTALLY out of place by trying to generalize people and now it has came down to your generalization of specific countries....I think you just enjoy getting a rise out of everyone...i_ride_short_bus.gif

AOS---Mailed 6/6/2008

Check cashed---6/16/2008

Noa's received--6/18/2008 (date of 6/13/2008)

Biometrics appt--7/9/2008

RFE's received--7/12/2008

Resubmitted information--8/11/2008

EAD Card production ordered--10/2/2008

EAD approved--10/10/2008

Work card received in mail--10/11/2008

Applied for SSN--10/15/2008

.png

Timeline

in ISLAM its HALAL for a man to marry a CHRISTIAN women ,and i think i post a reply about this and i explained why ISLAM agree with this marriage..,but if you are not muslim i am sure you will never learn

I learned enough from you already today... you dont know how to respect or treat women... you dont know anyone personally, you think you are as GOD who is the Judge of all mankind and you like to throw stones at women for who they marry bcz you must think you are without sin... and you refuse to answer why you just told me a contradiction about how you just posted Muslims marrying muslims but...

enough learned from you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.