• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Giovanni,

Yeah, don't worry you are not alone.. As i am still seeing mid 2007 filers who are still waiting for NOA2 (APPROVAL).

More patience to come..368946ubr1l5b29n.gif

-Shape

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I get that nagging feeling too that my paper work has just been lost. Nothing to do but wait. I've read many times that it is very unlikely that it is lost. CSC is just that slow. I know that probably doesn't make you feel better. But we are all in this together! :star:

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Filed: Timeline
Well, it's roughly 4 months and I'm beginning to think that my paperwork is lost in the shuffle. Just needed to vent about my frustration with CSC. I'm sure many of you are in the same boat.

Dude, don't worry. It took me four months to get my NOA2. CSC takes a LOT longer than VSC, which is bs in my opinion and isn't fair, but yea it sucks and that's the way it is. Some people wait longer for four months for their NOA 2 so don't worry they didn't lose your paperwork, or at least you dont need to worry about that for awhile. You couild get your NOA 2 in like a week or you could get it in 2 months, just depends.

Good luck to you, and i think you'll get it soon

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
I get that nagging feeling too that my paper work has just been lost. Nothing to do but wait. I've read many times that it is very unlikely that it is lost. CSC is just that slow. I know that probably doesn't make you feel better. But we are all in this together! :star:

yes, indeed! :star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Yup waiting here too we hit our 3 month waiting mark this week! ACKKKKK SUCKS since we have not seen each other since May 2007!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Yup waiting here too we hit our 3 month waiting mark this week! ACKKKKK SUCKS since we have not seen each other since May 2007!

You guys are MUCH more patient than me...four months, and I become a raving lunatic....

Edited by greeneyedgirlfl

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

You guys are MUCH more patient than me...four months, and I become a raving lunatic....

I don't think many of us are much patient... we just have to wait and sit it through, there is not much else we can do... we can make ourselves go crazy (and basically we do go a bit crazy over it) but yeah, that will only make things worse for us so we try to keep our cool.

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Look at my timeline its gonna our 6 months on may 1 and still waiting..

I know its hard to be patient but thats all we have to do.

Seems like CSC stop giving approvals for k1 this month uhh?i've seen only few.

Edited by mayumi_anthony

I don't think many of us are much patient... we just have to wait and sit it through, there is not much else we can do... we can make ourselves go crazy (and basically we do go a bit crazy over it) but yeah, that will only make things worse for us so we try to keep our cool.

Patient? Who's patient? I sure as heck am not! :wacko: This is seriously one of the hardest things I think I will ever do in my life. And getting close to wrapping up another week with single digit NOA2's coming out of the CSC makes everyday seems a little harder.

HOWEVER, like so many others have posted, I try to find ways to be distracted. I have been working on some home improvement projects, have been cleaning and organizing the house, working to earn some extra money for the wedding, and of course, working out a little more, and focusing on getting in great shape for the next time I get to see my man. I don't look at Igor's stats for the VSC anymore, it just turns my stomach. Instead, I just keep a little tally of the number of days I have waited, and even though i keep getting further and further AWAY from #1 on Igor's list, my little tally of days waited gets bigger everyday, which helps me remember I am getting closer each and every day to seeing my future husband.

Stay strong everyone, it will happen. It will happen. It will happen... right? Sheesh, this sucks. I mean, yes, IT WILL HAPPEN.

K1 TIMELINE:

01-24-2008 = Sent I-129F to CSC

01-29-2008 = NOA1 Issued

05-28-2008 = NOA2 (125 days after NOA1)

06-02-2008 = NOA2 Hardcopy received; NVC received petition

06-04-2008 = NVC sent package to Costa Rica

06-10-2008 = Embassy received

06-13-2008 = Picked up Packet 3

06-25-2008 = Interview (28 days after NOA2)

07-05-2008 = Home to the U.S. together!

09-20-2008 = Wedding!

AOS/EAD/AP TIMELINE:

10-15-2008 = Sent giant packet to Lockbox

10-22-2008 = NOA1's Issued

11-04-2008 = RFE on AOS only: need birth certificate, ORIGINAL was taken at interview. GRRR

11-24-2008 = Biometrics

12-22-2008 = Mailed RFE packet back

01-02-2009 = AOS processing resumed

01-16-2009 = Service Request filed for EAD (90 days with no news)

01-27-2009 = EAD and AP approved (102 days after NOA1's)

03-12-2009 = AOS Interview, APPROVED!

REMOVING CONDITIONS TIMELINE:

02-18-2011 = Sent packet to CSC

02-22-2011 = NOA1 Issued

03-21-2011 = Biometrics

04-26-2011 = APPROVED!

DONE WITH USCIS FOR 10 YEARS!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

California SLOW Center is sucks! Got my NOA1 Dec 10, and until now no NOA2.....i dont check uscis site anymore cuz i just always see my paper is pending and makes me feel more upset...... I guess, i better wait til end of month or May.............Goodluck to us.......

:yes: We have little choice in the matter, really. I don't think we're any more patient than anyone else. I admit it can be very hard sometimes to sympathise with people who complain of a two or three month wait, but I just have to remind myself that people who have been waiting a lot longer are often very gracious and to take cues from them.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.