dreamscometrue

no answers to my posts

62 posts in this topic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry I guess I didn't see the post!

I will try and help you in anyway that I can, yes this is a very help place and we do our best to help others.

Welcome to MENA and VJ's

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Where are you posting? In which forums? what are you applying for? What is your timeline?

If you expect responses, you need to provide as much information as possible, people cannot guess.

:thumbs: If you want/need help, you must provide something to go on... I've never seen you post before.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I did a search on your handle and you've actually had a lot of responses to most of the topics you've posted, so the accusation is quite unfair. However, I do understand you may be quite anxious now that your case has gone to Casa. Ours just went to Casa, too, and we got an interview date so quickly, it made our heads spin!

The best way to get quick and useful information is to give us useful information. I can't tell from your profile what kind of visa you're going for, or why your case has been in AP before this upcoming interview.

When a case is sent to Casa, the agent and the beneficiary will receive a packet from the NVC with basic information and instructions as to where to go online to get further instructions. This information will tell you your interview date.

If you have any specific questions, please ask, and you should get answers. This is what we do.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

i POSTED QUESTIONS PREVIOUSLY AND GOT NO answers, that's the deal...

the most recent ones were

1. how long from time visa stuff is sent to Casa to interview and

2. do i have to actually send my original birth certificate, divorce papers, etc.... it seems so strange to let the originals go so many miles...

dreams come true

thx for all you who did respond this time

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

not entirely accurate, i checked your post history. i saw two out of four that didn't get an answer when this thread was posted. one was a repost because you couldn't find the original thread which was answered. the other one got answers today after this thread was posted.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1644938

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1582846

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1560387

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1528630

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Not going through Morocco, don't know much about the visa process, :wacko: but I understand the wait and wondering when it will all end. If there is anything I can do to help just let me know. Welcome

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Visajourney.com is the best place to find help. Do you have any CASA friends nearby who is also petitioning their spouse? It's rare. This place is very helpful. Don't worry, your time will come soon enough.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

the most recent ones were

1. how long from time visa stuff is sent to Casa to interview and

I answered that one in my previous post.

2. do i have to actually send my original birth certificate, divorce papers, etc.... it seems so strange to let the originals go so many miles...

Yes you do have to send original, official, certified documents, but you can get more than one. In fact, it is best to have more than one official copy on hand in addition to the ones you send in case the file gets lost. There may be more than one version available, so, for birth certificates and divorce papers, etc, request the version you would use in court. The only exception - Do not send original passports.

You can always ask for them back at the interview.

Now, what kind of visa have you applied for?

Timeline

You guys are much more patient that I. When someone pulls an attitude like this, I can't believe they still expect people to help them.

OP, you are entirely rude and out of line.

Edited by Jenn!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
:) sometimes ur question can get buried because of so many other post coming in at the same time and the responses are there but the page is on page number 2 or 3 or what ever the best way to check to see if anyone responded to ur question is to make sure that u have taken the option of receiving email notice each time a response is given........

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You guys are much more patient that I. When someone pulls an attitude like this, I can't believe they still expect people to help them.

understandable, but still, it don't hurt to try to be helpful to them as some are new on the net and unaware of netiquette

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

understandable, but still, it don't hurt to try to be helpful to them as some are new on the net and unaware of netiquette

It's not about netiquette, it's just plain old etiquette. Since when is it ok to demand help and get upset when someone doesn't offer you their free advice?

Like I said, I don't have the patience for it, but good thing some others do.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.