BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

hmm... so what if all these approvals was only a one time thingie only?

:rolleyes:

naaahhhh I'm just kidding with you guys ;):D

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope and pray these CSC approvals keep on coming because being separated with the one you love is so hard. :crying: I bet you all can relate to that?!! This has to be the month for us all. This month also marks our one year anniversary since we met!

My Journey

May 2007 - Met my True Love

December 2007 & January 2008 - Visited her in the Philippines

January 1, 2008 - Got Engaged

January 15, 2008 - Sent I-129F

January 18, 2008 - Received

February 13, 2008 - NOA1

February 15, 2008 - Check Cashed

June 25, 2008 - NOA2!!!!!!

June 28,2008 - NOA2 Received!

July 11, 2008 - NVC received petition

July 14, 2008 - NVC sent petition to the Embassy

July 17, 2008 - I received NVC letter containing my MNL number

July 18, 2008 - U.S. Embassy receives petition

August 4-5, 2008 - Medical

August 6, 2008 - Paid DV

August 15, 2008 - Interview PASSED!!!!!

Sept 11, 2008 - Visa in Hand!!!

Sept 27, 2008 - POE in Honolulu!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
hmm... so what if all these approvals was only a one time thingie only?

:rolleyes:

naaahhhh I'm just kidding with you guys ;):D

Now that was just mean TAKE IT BACK! :lol: But yes it better not be a one time thing! I even have Gareth saying now "so any more approvals on the list?" And he was all against "the list" before until all the approvals started and we actually started moving up on the list haha! I figure I better kick myself into gear now and get my form filled out I need to send him and get my bank and tax info printed out to submit as well! I already have letter from employer ready to go!

:thumbs:

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

YES CALI- Lets GO!!!!!!!! I am getting some hope seing that some people that filled Dec/Jan are getting approved...we are the first week of Feb and I am getting so so so ready for that approval to show up! EVERYONE PRAY FOR EACHOTHER, Send strength and hope to everyone! We have blessing in store!

AOS TIMELINE

AOS package mailed on 12/16/08

AOS package delivered on 12/19/08

Check cashed on 12/26/08

NOA1 received on 12/30/08

Biometrics on 01/20/09

AOS interview on 04/30/09

EAD Card production ordered on 03/17/09

EAD Card received on 03/21/09

AOS interview APPROVED on 04/30/09

Card production ordered on 05/27/09

Welcome letter received on 06/05/09

Card production ordered again on 06/15/09

Permanent Resident Card received on 07/09/09

I-751 ROC TIMELINE

I-751 package mailed on 02/28/2011

I-751 package delivered on 03/02/2011

Check payment cashed on 03/04/2011

NOA1 received on 03/08/2011

Biometrics appointment on 04/05/2011

Card production ordered on 05/06/2011

I-751 Petition Approved on 05/06/2011

Approval letter received on 05/12/2011

Green Card finally received on 07/29/2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Cecile & Rachel - I just spent the last 6 hours with my hands in the dirt planting the spring flowers. I planted zinias and poseys and geraniums. But the one I planted the most of is one you'd both appreciate - Impatience - which matches my mood most of the time. I could never have been the Patient Gardner.

I don't think this was a blip, and I don't want any negative karma out there just positive thoughts. We're not done with last week's approvals either, usualy we'll see an additional 5-6 approvals updated after the weekend. I hope that's the case here as well. To all that have been waiting so long, I wish each of you a good week and a fast approval :thumbs:

Edited by BlakeandOlha

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Hey Blake, yes, I was triyng to stay away from visa journey for a bit. The CSC downtime was to hard. So, as they are alive now! I'm back :D

Welcome back Miss Yoko! Hugs!

I hope and pray these CSC approvals keep on coming because being separated with the one you love is so hard. :crying: I bet you all can relate to that?!! This has to be the month for us all. This month also marks our one year anniversary since we met!

Happy one year anniversary! And yes, we can certainly relate! ;)

YES CALI- Lets GO!!!!!!!! I am getting some hope seing that some people that filled Dec/Jan are getting approved...we are the first week of Feb and I am getting so so so ready for that approval to show up! EVERYONE PRAY FOR EACHOTHER, Send strength and hope to everyone! We have blessing in store!

Thank you - and welcome to this thread! :D

Cecile & Rachel - I just spent the last 6 hours with my hands in the dirt planting the spring flowers. I planted zinias and poseys and geraniums. But the one I planted the most of is one you'd both appreciate - Impatience - which matches my mood most of the time. I could never have been the Patient Gardner.

:lol:

I love geraniums! Mind you, I'm pretty easy to please; I love seeing any bed of colourful flowers. Living in a desert or similarly desolate place would be a nightmare come true.

Had a good day - first ever driving lesson went well, I cleaned the house, and I watched Princess Mononoke for the fourth time. I hope you all had similarly good weekends!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Yup my weekend went well. I didn't get any scrapbooking done as didn't have photo paper on hand and then lost my mojo :(

I did just workout tonight though and felt great! Now to do it more than once this week as that is always my downfall haha.....

I also cooked todaywhich I do so rarely since my daughter is so picky so I eat lots of ready meals! I made up a bacon ranch pasta salad, some taco meat made with ground turkey (so it is a little healthier to eat on tacos this week), and then this gorgeous looking (and tasting!) black bean and corn salsa for a Cinco De Mayo pot luck we are doing at work tomorrow :) I soo wanted to taste it as it is one of my faves but I held back and will indulge tomorrow with everyone else :)

Gosh I hope we see more approvals and that CSC don't slow down!!!! I so want them to stay at approving 20 or more VJ'ers a week for sure! I am praying for us all to get speedy approvals!

Random question that I think has been asked before but not 100%....does everyone already have their engagement rings? I am too darn picky so I am having Gareth wait until he is here and then we will go pick all our rings out together.....I am still so undecided what I even want but I figure I will know when I see it!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Yup my weekend went well. I didn't get any scrapbooking done as didn't have photo paper on hand and then lost my mojo :(

I did just workout tonight though and felt great! Now to do it more than once this week as that is always my downfall haha.....

I also cooked todaywhich I do so rarely since my daughter is so picky so I eat lots of ready meals! I made up a bacon ranch pasta salad, some taco meat made with ground turkey (so it is a little healthier to eat on tacos this week), and then this gorgeous looking (and tasting!) black bean and corn salsa for a Cinco De Mayo pot luck we are doing at work tomorrow :) I soo wanted to taste it as it is one of my faves but I held back and will indulge tomorrow with everyone else :)

Gosh I hope we see more approvals and that CSC don't slow down!!!! I so want them to stay at approving 20 or more VJ'ers a week for sure! I am praying for us all to get speedy approvals!

Random question that I think has been asked before but not 100%....does everyone already have their engagement rings? I am too darn picky so I am having Gareth wait until he is here and then we will go pick all our rings out together.....I am still so undecided what I even want but I figure I will know when I see it!

I have mine. Dennis "surprised" me with it the last time I was in Winnipeg. He had proposed on the phone, but wanted to do it right...I knew he was going to propose at some point while I was there, but I didn't know when and he picked out the ring on his own...and he did an amazing job at it. :)

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Your garden must look great with all those different flowers!

Yesterday I did some workout too. I wish I was less lazy and exercised more often... Other than that, I didn't do much. I read, watched some episodes of NCIS and that's it.

Now the week is starting again, but this is going to be a small one: only 3 days of work thanks to the holidays!

I do have an engagement ring. When Bryan asked me what I wanted for Valentine's Day, I told him I'd like to have a ring that I can refer to as my engagement ring. I didn't want a real expensive engagement ring, any beautiful ring would have been nice. Didn't need to be gold or anything like this. And he decided that we was going to buy a real engagement ring (not the most expensive though! so there's still money at the bank :D). He showed me a picture online, so I could tell him if I liked it or hated it. And then it sent it to me.

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

28 approvals over the weekend, thats a great news. But I am little scared seeing 70 couples waiting bfore us on igor's list. If USICS claims that it does approvals in order they receive it, why is this happening? I see a lot of november and even october ppl waiting while january filers are getting approved. We filed inbetween Dec-Jan. we a having our fingers crossed. God Bless us with an approval soon.

Any other early january filers here? whats your guess? when do you expect your approval?

Timeline

USCIS claims that they process the petitions in the order they receive them but this is one more proof that they don't.

On Igor's list, there are probably several people who have left VisaJourney and don't update their timeline anymore, but even if we removed these ones, yes you're right there are still some people waiting and I hope they will get their approval, if not before us, at least at the same time as we do.

Right now I'm hoping for an approval in May. It might be this week or in 3 weeks, but I really hope that at the end of May, it will be done. We can never know for sure though.

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Another thing that I heard or read I dont remember is that, USICS has to depend on other agencies like the FBI or so to receive security checks and so on... it makes sense for them to do these stuff in bulk which would reflect on the burst of approvals we a getting overnight, they might have received a bulk of files from another department and hence handing out approvals to those cleared. Anyways we should wait and see this week how the going is. Hope for the best.

It would be great to get approval this month especially since I am taking a break and going to India :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I really, really hope this week will bring US more and more NOA2s

Edited by Rimma&Vadim

Sent I129F--------8 Feb

NOA1-------------11 Feb

Touched----------14 Feb

Touched-----------8 Jul

Touched-----------9 Jul

Touched----------31 Jul

Touched-----------1 Aug

Touched-----------4 Aug

NOA2--------------4 Aug

NVC passed------13 Aug

I129F in KYIV----26 Aug

Medical------------29 Sep

Interview----------2 Oct

Now that was just mean TAKE IT BACK! :lol:

*takes it back* :whistle:

ummm :blush: no hehe...

I did give my SO a ring when she was here but that was more for her birthday instead of our engagement. We kinda didn't do that yet.. and I'm seriously wondering if we will have rings when we marry.. we might wait with that until we get a bigger marriage (unless I have the money for the rings during the initial marriage but I doubt that since I know her wishes and I want to give her the ring she wants to have)..

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Timeline

Sunnybear!! I can't read your blog anymore at work! They seem to have forbidden the access to Blogspot :( I'm going to have to work now. Too bad because it's not really busy today...

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.