BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Alex here, making my rare post!

My dad's laptop and some of his prescription drugs (which he doesn't really need... Kind of an advantage there), my mom's old 1940's binoculars and a bunch of her jewelery, one of my checkbooks and a bunch of loose change.

I'm more annoyed that they took my mom's jewelery and her old 1940's binoculars than anything else, though.

I mean, my dad's laptop, yeah that was expensive but it was just a laptop. His drugs, well, he didn't really need those anyway.

But those old binoculars were like a family heirloom and the jewelry was really nice.

Aww that sucks! I hope the police will catch these guys, hopefully if they do it quick they might be able to get your belongings back.

How am I doing? Just found out i was touched once yesterday and then again today. Some movement.

Cool! that might be your turn soon :)

Ooh ooh another December approval through CSC that I spied on the other thread but so far they haven't updated timeline yet! But think it said they were a Dec 15th filer and their name here is Wizardfitz....

Ok someone please stop me from checking here and Igor's list a gazillion times a day! I wish there was a way I could lock myself and only check once every morning or something haha...but it seems impossible!

Well, going from ten thousands time a day to once every morning might be hard to do, so I suggest you start by reducing to once every 4 hours. that might be a good start!

Bad news.... I don't have the Internet at home anymore :crying: When I got that apartment, the girl who lived there before left the internet connection and I just paid her for that. Then she terminated her contract but they never stopped the connection! So I was using that connection for free for the past 10 months. Apparently they decided yesterday that I couldn't do that anymore. I wish they could have waited just a few more months!!!! :crying: :crying: I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do. I need my Internet! I need to talk to my husband-to-be!

Ideas so far: send him lots of emails while we're at work, then I can still go to free wireless places (parks and such), and for our MSN conversations with webcams I might ask a friend if I can come to her place. Well first I'm going to ask my neighbors if they have a connection to share of course. That would solve everything.

I'm going back to my parents' house tomorrow, so I'm glad i'll be able to talk with Bryan there... but then...

I can't even check the USCIS website at home! usually I checked it only when I was home, now I'm going to only be able to check it when I'm at work! ^^

ok I'll stop venting now...

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

It works again!!!!

I came back home for lunch, turned the modem on again and this time everything works! what a relief!

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
It works again!!!!

I came back home for lunch, turned the modem on again and this time everything works! what a relief!

Good Morning All!

Rachel, I'm so sorry to hear about Alex's house. Stuff is stuff and can be replaced. Just be thankful he didn't come home while they were in the house - cornered rats can be nasty. You're right, it's the violation of personal space that is so devastating. I've been robbed a couple of times and it really sucks.

Cecile - This is hard enough without having troubles with the internet connection, I'm very glad that it was working when you turned it back on.

Looks like we had three more approvals over night - including an older petition. This has got to be very hard for the remaining August/September/October filers that've been kicked down the last part of Igor's list, so I'm always happy when one of them gets approved. As the saying goes....There, but for the grace of God, go I......

Hope everyone's doing well (especially Alex) and lets look for a good day from the CSC! :thumbs:

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Timeline
How am I doing? Just found out i was touched once yesterday and then again today. Some movement.

Two touches? I'd be checking the USCIS website on the hour if I were you - sounds like an approval is right around the corner.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

It works again!!!!

oh, how i hate when some' like that happens.

if i don't have the internet connection, i'm ready to cry, cause than i can't talk with my baby. and that depresses me more than i wish. everytime something happens, i call him and break down in cry. but he knows i'm only his little girl, which means, i'm aloud to make silly things like that.

:luv:

Two touches? I'd be checking the USCIS website on the hour if I were you - sounds like an approval is right around the corner.

:yes::yes::yes:

.png

UURI.jpg

Timeline
:yes::yes::yes:

You two must be sitting on pins and needles (nervous excitement) waiting for your approval. I'm looking forward to adding your names to the bottom of the list. Positive energy is being sent to you NOW............... :thumbs:

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

It works again!!!!

oh, how i hate when some' like that happens.

if i don't have the internet connection, i'm ready to cry, cause than i can't talk with my baby. and that depresses me more than i wish. everytime something happens, i call him and break down in cry. but he knows i'm only his little girl, which means, i'm aloud to make silly things like that.

:luv:

I'm the same way! A couple of months ago my motherboard fried and I didn't have ANY computer for about a week...I was miserable! I ordered a new motherboard on eBay and Dennis sent me a laptop as a backup just in case I ever had another computer problem...then he gave me a shiny new computer for my birthday and came to visit and put it together (he got all the bits and built it himself). :luv: (yes...we're geeks! :D )

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Well put. If you want to get real tingles, go and read some of the posts from people who describe coming through customs and being welcomed to the US. I always get teary eyed when I see how happy they are and the relief at being with their loved ones again. Pure kodak moment type stuff.

awww...i love having Kodak moments with my sweetheart (L)

il be saying...finally, we'll NEVER be far away from each other nymore.. (L)(L)(L)

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ugh........just checked CRIS and we got hit with RFE.......sending today.......damn!

01/09/2008 - mailed I-129F to CSC via Fedex

01/10/2008 - received @ CSC

01/11/2008 - NOA1 was issued

01/14/2008 - check cashed

01/23/2008 - NOA1 hardcopy received

05/07/2008 - RFE

05/14/2008 - RFE mailed back to CSC

05/29/2008 - NOA2

06/15/2008 - Interview date set 07/09/2009

07/04/2008 - Medical Passed!

07/09/2008 - Visa Aprroved!!!!!!!!

09/18/2008 - She is here with me again in the USA!!!!!!!

Timeline
Ugh........just checked CRIS and we got hit with RFE.......sending today.......damn!

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you called them to find out what the nature of the RFE is? It could be something as simple as a missing signature or more proof of having met in the year prior to filing. If it's an easy fix it will not delay you too much, you'll just have to provide the information immediately before your file is stuck in a box or placed under a pile of other petitions. Please keep us posted on how this progresses - We're rooting for a quick resolution to this problem.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Timeline

Thanks Blake,

What is the number I would call? I will call them right away........

05/07/2008 - RFE

05/29/2008 - NOA2

Timeline

Thanks Blake,

What is the number I would call? I will call them right away........

I see it in the e-mail they sent.........sorry, I'm really flustered right now........

05/07/2008 - RFE

05/29/2008 - NOA2

You two must be sitting on pins and needles (nervous excitement) waiting for your approval. I'm looking forward to adding your names to the bottom of the list. Positive energy is being sent to you NOW............... :thumbs:

I feel so lucky for finding this place, and you, guys!

Thank you so much for your good thoughts.

(F)

.png

UURI.jpg

I'm the same way! A couple of months ago my motherboard fried and I didn't have ANY computer for about a week...I was miserable! I ordered a new motherboard on eBay and Dennis sent me a laptop as a backup just in case I ever had another computer problem...then he gave me a shiny new computer for my birthday and came to visit and put it together (he got all the bits and built it himself). :luv: (yes...we're geeks! :D )

Oh, Bryant said that when he's gonna come to visit my family and take me home he'll make sure to bring my parents a good PC, so i wouldn't ever be worried about not being able to talk to them. He's laughing at the little problems i'm having with my computer every now and than, he said there must be wood inside him :D

.png

UURI.jpg

Timeline

Well Blake,

I called and the guy says they have no way of telling me what the RFE is for and that I have to wait until I get the letter from them regarding what the request will be for.....what a bummer......

05/07/2008 - RFE

05/29/2008 - NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.