arwensun1965

Go SEAHAWKS Go

45 posts in this topic

Yay! I won a bet :D my friend has to drink a canadian beer :)

Hope they do better next year!

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Well, I haven't really cared about this season at all since the Pack had such a bad one..but I agree with you Mercury..seein' Mikey out there on the sidelines for another team just kinda didn't seem right did it?? Anyway, congrats to Pittsburgh and hopefully next year Hawks!! M.

PS..agree with the concensus on halftime...Jagger was alright, but whoever was in charge of sound..YIKES!!!! Not a good night for them!!

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Some REALLY horrible calls by those refs. :angry:

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Timeline

which ones did you disagree with? M.

PS..gettin readyfor schoolnow, so may have to get back to youlater! :)

Edited by MichelleandCraig

ManU2.jpg

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Well the bogus touchdown that he rolled over the line and the holding on Seattle that even the sportscaster said "Ummm, don't see it".

Those calls turned the tide of the game. Oh well.

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Timeline

Yeah, saw that touchdown. Hmmmm.. hard to tell from here..maybe they saw something in the replay? Dunno..anyway, I didn't have any stake in it since the Packers didn't even come CLOSEEEE this year...but I would prob. be wondering about that too if I were a Seahawks fan.....M.

ManU2.jpg

Well those sportscasters are idiots. I hate John Madden. As for the touchdown, he got in through the air, not rolling on the ground. It had to break the plane from the beginning of the white line, and I agree with the refs on that one. But you're right on the officitating...they were subpar overall.

I love my job.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

I have to agree with mercury and michelle, being a wisconsin native, i wasnt ready to see holmgram win. I think most of us are still bitter that he left us for the starbucks state, even though he left the team 8 years (?) ago, we are not ready to see him move on and become successful anywhere else. I mean, come on.... we named a street after him here and everything! and he just up and leaves us in the cold!!! He should have stayed faithful and retired a packer coach!

and BTW, he really SUCKED as a coach in this superbowl, very bad mismanagement of the clock..

I aint cool enough for a signature.....

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
and BTW, he really SUCKED as a coach in this superbowl, very bad mismanagement of the clock..

yeah, but who is going to remember that when there was a controversial call??? :no::rolleyes: Don'tcha know, the WHOLE game was lost on that call??? oi!

Anywhooo...congrats Steelers....

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

yeah, but who is going to remember that when there was a controversial call??? :no::rolleyes: Don'tcha know, the WHOLE game was lost on that call??? oi!

Anywhooo...congrats Steelers....

Whats a big, internationally televised event without a little controversy (nipplegate anyone?)???? The game was fairly uneventful up until that point anyway, so it helped add a little spice to the mix!

Well, like you said, Congrats Steelers!!!

I aint cool enough for a signature.....

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
Whats a big, internationally televised event without a little controversy (nipplegate anyone?)???? The game was fairly uneventful up until that point anyway, so it helped add a little spice to the mix!

Well, like you said, Congrats Steelers!!!

LOL A wardrobe malfunction would have been more interesting.... of course more interesting, had it been some player's pants split or summat! :thumbs::hehe:

Edited by Frances

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

the 'hawks suck......could not root for them...go Rams

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835