SusieK

GOT AN INTERVIEW WITH RADIO STATION

91 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Respected Lady SusieK (knighted by the bishop of a former UK colony) -

infact ask the station to make it a regular dial in - USCIS is it working for u ? or working you?

the station gets bandwidth beyond orlando and we get a USCIS bash down on a daily/weekly basis

hopefully some federal bloke might be compelled to react/act on it.

Removal of Conditions I797C - Dec 7th 2010

FP Jan 14th 2011

approved May11th 2011

BEST WISHES!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

infact ask the station to make it a regular dial in - USCIS is it working for u ? or working you?

the station gets bandwidth beyond orlando and we get a USCIS bash down on a daily/weekly basis

xxxx not a bad idea mates - can submit it to the station they are pretty darn open about this area and have heart and soul on the issue - not sure where to take this post tho - off subject? :help: I dont want to clog the IRI thread with it anymore but would like to pursue that option.

Any ideas from moderators that are watching this thread?

Cheers and weeeeeeeeee Im a subject now lol

p.s but remember one very important thing here, this was done by all of us submitting their stories, their thoughts and it was only me getting the contact and chatting away as usual -

Edited by SusieK

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

How about making a letter to Dr. Emilio T. Gonzalez, Director, USCIS and copying it to President Bush

With our signatures on it, and stating that we need our relatives with us ASAP!!!!

They need to change how there game is played!

And we can make the change!!!

Since we are thousands , also counting on our friends and Family Members

xxxx not a bad idea mates - can submit it to the station they are pretty darn open about this area and have heart and soul on the issue - not sure where to take this post tho - off subject? :help: I dont want to clog the IRI thread with it anymore but would like to pursue that option.

Any ideas from moderators that are watching this thread?

Cheers and weeeeeeeeee Im a subject now lol

p.s but remember one very important thing here, this was done by all of us submitting their stories, their thoughts and it was only me getting the contact and chatting away as usual -

VSC I130 Petition Timeline

VSC Received my Petition on Nov 16 2007 Signed By Paul Novak

Finally NOA1 Dated 1/24/08

Finally on System 2/24/08

Umm Case Date Last Updated 2/24/08 Touch Lets See on the following weeks!

Touched Finally 3/26/08

Approved 3/26/08

Hard copy NOA2 received 3/31/08

Case Received by the NVC 3/31/08

Case Number Assigned 3/31/08

4/10/08 Case Transfered to Managua Embassy

4/15/08 Case Received by Managua Embassy

4/28/08 Interview @ US Embassy in Managua Nicaragua

4/28/08 Approved Visa

5/6/08 POE @ Ft Lauderdale Florida

5/6/08 Happy Days!

AOS

4/1/10 USPS delivered I751 Form Signed by Dan Renaud

5/19/10 Interview for Biometrics and Photo

6/24/10 Card In Production

Waiting for Green Card to be delivered.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Hi VJ'ers,

I finally got my VJ account fixed so i can post (thanks to Suzie). We had a geat time on the show. After the show I spoke w/ the engineer and host Eric and we plan to do future shows, ESPECIALLY when Dora arrives. Hopefully we can show the listeners that even though everyone WANTS legal immigration they have no idea how difficult a choice it is to make. My question to exlplore on future shows is "WHY IS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SUCH A DIFFICULT ROUTE TO CHOSE? SHOULD IT NOT BE AN ATTRACTIVE CHOICE?" Anyway, i wish the Peace of the Lord to all of you. Who knows what can happen?

jamie

5/18/07 130 Priority Date

1/29/08 130 NOA2

7/12/07 K3 Priority date

1/29/08 NOA2

2/20/08 NVC Recieved

2/22/08 Leave NVC

2/27/08 Embassy Recieves

3/7/08 Interview- APPROVED. Dora was interogated for 2 hours since she had a denial at POE last year. It was brutal, but she never had anything to hide.

3/10/08 Visa and plane ticket in hand

3/11/08 POE Miami (Why wait, huh?)

Timeline 130 filing to POE=306 days.

3/17/08 Mailed AOS via USPS Express Mail to Chicago lockbox

4/21/08 Recieved NOA1's for AOS, EAD, and Trav Doc's.

5/9/08 Biometrics appt scheduled for EAD and AOS.

jamie

I was so pleased to be a part of this Friday night (and I can't wait til round 2)!!! I know I'm quite recent to this process, and that I am only a K-1'er, but I truly feel from the bottom of my heart for all of you that are separated from your spouses and loved ones...I can only imagine what you are feeling, and I wish you all a speedy reunion with your beloved...

It was great meeting you guys...Susie, you are a force to be reckoned with...and Jamie, you are a true gentleman...It was a privilege to be in the same room with you!!!

Can't wait till the next broadcast!!! Let me know when and where!!!

Dawn

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

I was so pleased to be a part of this Friday night (and I can't wait til round 2)!!! I know I'm quite recent to this process, and that I am only a K-1'er, but I truly feel from the bottom of my heart for all of you that are separated from your spouses and loved ones...I can only imagine what you are feeling, and I wish you all a speedy reunion with your beloved...

It was great meeting you guys...Susie, you are a force to be reckoned with...and Jamie, you are a true gentleman...It was a privilege to be in the same room with you!!!

Dawn

Will do - speaking with Holly at the show this week sometime and awwwwwwww thank you - and now that I have been knighted by Sir Mohgli lol - I have a sword to go with my attitude <smiles and winks at Dawn>

xx

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Filed: Other Timeline
Hi VJ'ers,

I finally got my VJ account fixed so i can post (thanks to Suzie). We had a geat time on the show. After the show I spoke w/ the engineer and host Eric and we plan to do future shows, ESPECIALLY when Dora arrives. Hopefully we can show the listeners that even though everyone WANTS legal immigration they have no idea how difficult a choice it is to make. My question to exlplore on future shows is "WHY IS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SUCH A DIFFICULT ROUTE TO CHOSE? SHOULD IT NOT BE AN ATTRACTIVE CHOICE?" Anyway, i wish the Peace of the Lord to all of you. Who knows what can happen?

jamie

;)

Dawn

Your petition is just as important as any other.

Edited by rebeccajo

Hi VJ'ers,

jamie

;)

Dawn

Your petition is just as important as any other.

Jamie thanks to Rebecca and Mags xxxxxx (they worked their magic I just did the pm for you) and yes her petition is as important as any step we all go through - its what makes this whole thing worthwhile as a family xxxxxxxxx

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Thanks for the support, y'all...it's great to have you in my corner...and I'll be in yours if you need it!!!

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Susie Thanks for all that you do! I couldnt be there and have been to depressed to post anything lol but I really appreciate everything you do for us. You rock girl!

mybanner48aebbebc5b25yf3.jpg

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Mumbai, India

Marriage : 2007-08-05

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-29 <----yeah amazing huh?????

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-16

I-130 Approved : 2008-08-26

NVC Received : 2008-09-03

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-09-15

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-09-15

Receive I-864 Package :

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-09-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-09-15

Receive IV Bill : 2008-09-23

RFE Yikes! 2008-10-28

More RFE's : Need a different police clearance and photographs were rejected (twice) 1-20-09

NVC case completed!! 2009-2-18

Medical Exam 2009-3-25 (what a healthy indian:) must be all the veggies lol!

Interview Date: 2009-4-02

Wife getting anxious! 2009-4-02...recieved the call from him, then jumped up and down in circles and cried (so like me)

Visa in hand: 2009-4-03 God thank you for all the understanding, God bless us and our love...you are amazing and I have always and will always praise you through any storm.

Susie Thanks for all that you do! I couldnt be there and have been to depressed to post anything lol but I really appreciate everything you do for us. You rock girl!

xxx I know luv, this helped me out of my funk for awhile and have just sorta resigned myself to our unlucky "time" frame of filing ......I log into USCIS first thing every morning hoping that maybe they entered my I130 or that the I129f has a touchie feely thing, but alas nothing.....so the best I can do now is just try to wish those that have been approved a congrats and a shoulder for others to vent on.

xxxxxxxxx you have my number if you need to talk....

S~~~~~~~~~~

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks for all the work you are doing for all the legal immigration. yes there should be a bonus for doing the right thing. but we know our gov. would rather take then to give.

well dont rely on the uscis web site too much i use to do it all the time my self morning and night checked waiting for approval notice. till one day my noa-2 was here in my mail box.i can go to the web site now and it still say recieved and pending. but i might just be the only one havent seen any other post like mine

but THANK YOU SO FOR ALL THE WORK YOUR DOING AND KEEP UP THE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by vbtbmrt

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

It is the wee hours of the morning and I am still in shock that my VISA process has moved ever so rapidly since the Radio show,engaging my Senator and just pure support from this forum. I have not posted lately, because work has had me drained and my Mom's condition is getting worse and all of that really has worn me out. However, at AM this morning my phone rang with great news from the Bangkok embassy, your fiancée interview has been set for March 18th. I said What?, who is this and what again. It was nothing less than the US Ambassador's aid calling me. Again, I asked, who is this and he explained, again and I was left shocked. Keeping all this in mind, lets reflect a moment, it was not till the scheduled event of the Radio show and after the show my VISA process flew like the wind. Take a look at our time line and it speaks loud and clear. In came the NOA 2, Out it went from the USCIS, through the NVC and to Bangkok requesting the interview in record time. The interview, which normally takes a time of 2 months to get, is now set for March 18th. This is really quick considering also that there were no interviews for this month of February in Bangkok. On March 18th, my fiancée and I will be together in Bangkok for her interview. This is truly unbelievable and I am thankful. Shortly, after we will be on a plane and heading to the US to get married. My mother is high on the agenda and I have not told her yet, as it is too early to cal her and thinking about surprise. I must say I do not believe without the events that lined up, this would not of happened. I am grateful and think about everyone who has to endure the process. I must say Thank you to Susie, my Congressman and the radio show, without these efforts, I would be still waiting.

Edited by tafeagans

Tom and Watcharee (Nic)

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

I-129F Sent : 2007-09-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-10-31

I-129F RFE(s) : 2007-12-20

RFE Reply(s) : 2007-12-26

Touched 1-18

Touched 2-2

Touched 2-3, On a Sunday?

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-02-07

NVC Received : 2008-02-12

NVC Left : 2008-02-14

Consulate Received : 2008-02-18

Packet 3 Received : 2008-02-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-02-20

Packet 4 Received : 2008-02-27

Interview Date : 2008-18-03

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

It is the wee hours of the morning and I am still in shock that my VISA process has moved ever so rapidly since the Radio show,engaging my Senator and just pure support from this forum. I have not posted lately, because work has had me drained and my Mom's condition is getting worse and all of that really has worn me out. However, at AM this morning my phone rang with great news from the Bangkok embassy, your fiancée interview has been set for March 18th. I said What?, who is this and what again. It was nothing less than the US Ambassador's aid calling me. Again, I asked, who is this and he explained, again and I was left shocked. Keeping all this in mind, lets reflect a moment, it was not till the scheduled event of the Radio show and after the show my VISA process flew like the wind. Take a look at our time line and it speaks loud and clear. In came the NOA 2, Out it went from the USCIS, through the NVC and to Bangkok requesting the interview in record time. The interview, which normally takes a time of 2 months to get, is now set for March 18th. This is really quick considering also that there were no interviews for this month of February in Bangkok. On March 18th, my fiancée and I will be together in Bangkok for her interview. This is truly unbelievable and I am thankful. Shortly, after we will be on a plane and heading to the US to get married. My mother is high on the agenda and I have not told her yet, as it is too early to cal her and thinking about surprise. I must say I do not believe without the events that lined up, this would not of happened. I am grateful and think about everyone who has to endure the process. I must say Thank you to Susie, my Congressman and the radio show, without these efforts, I would be still waiting.

GOD SPEED LUV XXX

I GOT NEWS ALSO - LOL RFE ON BOTH APPLICATIONS OH JUST GREAT LOL - but so very happy for you =- please let us know.

xxxxxxxxx

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.