SusieK

GOT AN INTERVIEW WITH RADIO STATION

91 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Just make sure if you are taking your case public that you get your facts straight.

The notion that Natz apps are taking priority right now (if they are) has a foundation in law. The petition for Naturalization is the only one that has a codified time line - the service is bound to have a decision to the petitioner within 180 days. No other petitions have these stipulations. You may not like it but it's the law.

I disagree that the service does not realize the system is broken. There's too much congressional testimony from Aytes where he acknowledges that it is. The system is technology arcane and understaffed - it has been funded by fees and not tax dollars. You cannot compare it to other governmental agencies because it hasn't got a bottomless money pit.

Edited by rebeccajo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make sure if you are taking your case public that you get your facts straight.

The notion that Natz apps are taking priority right now (if they are) has a foundation in law. The petition for Naturalization is the only one that has a codified time line - the service is bound to have a decision to the petitioner within 180 days. No other petitions have these stipulations. You may not like it but it's the law.

I disagree that the service does not realize the system is broken. There's too much congressional testimony from Aytes where he acknowledges that it is. The system is technology arcane and understaffed - it has been funded by fees and not tax dollars. You cannot compare it to other governmental agencies because it hasn't got a bottomless money pit.

Got it Rebecca-

Thanks for the post and hope all is going good -

Note, the service realizes that it is very much broken, the problem I believe is that they don't want the people to know.

Cheers!!!

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

YOU ARE TALKING ON THE RADIO ABOUT ISSUES AND PROBLMS.....OF PEOPLES LIFE SUSE-K GO RIGHT AHEAD..... WE CAN'T CHANGE HOW USCIS FUNCTIONS.... IF ITS A TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED AGENCY ... FIX IT ..........

THEIR WAS NO PRE PLANNING DONE WHEN THE FEES WENT UP AND THAT IS NOT OUT FAULT........... AND SOMEBODY HAS TO ANSWER TO WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF THE SURPLUS IN APPLICATIONS........ YOU HIRE AND TRAIN EMPLOYESE BEFORE NOT AFTER

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news to put forward as I told Suzie last night. I believe it is a result of timing and the efforts of this forum, my Congressman's office and sheer determination to not accept they lost it, can not find it, do not know where it is or "hope your mother lives long enough" responses from the California Service Center I received. It appears many of us get these types of responses and it is time to stand up and say enough is enough. Well for the first part of my story see the beginning of this thread but here is the latest.

Yesterday, I contacted my congressman's office to status their request to expedite my Fiancée VISA. At that point in the morning they had not received a response and it was now approach 7 or 8 days after they had sent the request and was approach a month and half since I sent my request forward. Keep in mind I mailed it, then faxed it, called about and then was told they did not have it, faxed it again 3 more additional times. Every single response I received when I called in the check if they had received it resulted in them telling me, no we do not have it, we did not get it and there is no need for me to cal. Say what? It had then a month sent I sent it in the mail, certified registered mail and overnight, it had been weeks sent I faxed it and at the request of the USCIS faxed it an additional 3 times on different occasions. Mind blowing.

Well as we all know timing seems to be all so crucial these days. So, knowing this show would air tonight, I sent my congressman an email explaining to them I would be joining and would like their help to explain how this could happen, why could not a life request get some answer and that I had, had enough. Keep in mind my Congressman's office is trying to do what they can do to help. I believe they actually understand and bent over back wards to help me. I will shed light on that in a min. Back to the sequence of events yesterday, following a call I made to the back to reality program station in Florida to make sure I knew what they program was about and to speak with someone about what was currently happening with my situation, I was requested by my Congressman's office to forward the letter and doctor's note I sent to the USCIS so they could make further inquiries of the USCIS. Two hours later, I got a call from the USCIS in California and here comes the good news and some surprising answers.

During the call from the USCIS in California the official says to me Sir your fiancée VISA has been approved and we are overnighting it to the NVC. I am of course thrilled. He continues to say, he wants to say he is sorry for all the delays in my case and the problems that have happened. I let him continue to talk. He explains that until today when my Congressman's office sent my letter and the doctor's note the California Service Center they had not received anything. I said your kidding, I not only mailed it but faxed it to them 3 different times. He went on and told me that things were messy over there and there have been a flood of applications. I stopped him in hos tracks and said you knew it was coming, the USCIS can shift surplus efforts to other offices, no excuses will justify what people are going through as a result of bad judgment and actions which represent negligence and conduct unbecoming of their administration. He then agreed and I asked him to please explain to me, if he could, why are they taking so long to receive mail, to process applications and to inform citizens within reason the status for the petition. The 911 thing came up and I told him, 911 is understood but not acceptable for an answer for everything nor is it acceptable for poor processing, poor conduct, negligence in creating an action plan to manage the bulk of applications. If I told my boss, well I just do not know what to do, I would be fired. They need a sense of urgency I told him and one that goes to what citizens expect for their lives. We expect decency, common sense and the right to pursue happiness with our loved ones as anyone would in the world. I then asked him is their anything going on to change this problem. Answer, I do not know. There you go, no urgency, no hard standards to meet, no need to commit. Seems logical , I guess. NOT. I then went on to ask if they would be able to pass on the expedite notice to the file. Guess what, no system or process to do that. He informed me my Congressman's office was instrumental in getting my application processed and they likely could help. However, he thought my idea was a good one. Seems someone need to re-engineer some processing and put some technology and redistribute the workload rather than just waiting for the bubble to burst. What the heck.

In the end, my application is now on it's way to the NVC, but I still need to get it to Bangkok quickly and I pray about that. My mothers cancer is in her brain now. I called her to let her know the news and her response to me was how much longer will it take I am worried I will not be here. I told her I am working it and I am sorry Mom it seems our Government sometimes just does not work the way we would expect it to. So, I will ask my Congressman's office for help again and pray again. I do believe without my Congressman's offices help, the upcoming show, the people on the forum like Suzie, I would not of gotten this far. Thank God for those people. I pray for all of us.

Edited by tafeagans

Tom and Watcharee (Nic)

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

I-129F Sent : 2007-09-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-10-31

I-129F RFE(s) : 2007-12-20

RFE Reply(s) : 2007-12-26

Touched 1-18

Touched 2-2

Touched 2-3, On a Sunday?

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-02-07

NVC Received : 2008-02-12

NVC Left : 2008-02-14

Consulate Received : 2008-02-18

Packet 3 Received : 2008-02-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-02-20

Packet 4 Received : 2008-02-27

Interview Date : 2008-18-03

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news to put forward as I told Suzie last night. I believe it is a result of timing and the efforts of this forum, my Congressman's office and sheer determination to not accept they lost it, can not find it, do not know where it is or "hope your mother lives long enough" responses from the California Service Center I received. It appears many of us get these types of responses and it is time to stand up and say enough is enough. Well for the first part of my story see the beginning of this thread but here is the latest.

Yesterday, I contacted my congressman's office to status their request to expedite my Fiancée VISA. At that point in the morning they had not received a response and it was now approach 7 or 8 days after they had sent the request and was approach a month and half since I sent my request forward. Keep in mind I mailed it, then faxed it, called about and then was told they did not have it, faxed it again 3 more additional times. Every single response I received when I called in the check if they had received it resulted in them telling me, no we do not have it, we did not get it and there is no need for me to cal. Say what? It had then a month sent I sent it in the mail, certified registered mail and overnight, it had been weeks sent I faxed it and at the request of the USCIS faxed it an additional 3 times on different occasions. Mind blowing.

Well as we all know timing seems to be all so crucial these days. So, knowing this show would air tonight, I sent my congressman an email explaining to them I would be joining and would like their help to explain how this could happen, why could not a life request get some answer and that I had, had enough. Keep in mind my Congressman's office is trying to do what they can do to help. I believe they actually understand and bent over back wards to help me. I will shed light on that in a min. Back to the sequence of events yesterday, following a call I made to the back to reality program station in Florida to make sure I knew what they program was about and to speak with someone about what was currently happening with my situation, I was requested by my Congressman's office to forward the letter and doctor's note I sent to the USCIS so they could make further inquiries of the USCIS. Two hours later, I got a call from the USCIS in California and here comes the good news and some surprising answers.

During the call from the USCIS in California the official says to me Sir your fiancée VISA has been approved and we are overnighting it to the NVC. I am of course thrilled. He continues to say, he wants to say he is sorry for all the delays in my case and the problems that have happened. I let him continue to talk. He explains that until today when my Congressman's office sent my letter and the doctor's note the California Service Center they had not received anything. I said your kidding, I not only mailed it but faxed it to them 3 different times. He went on and told me that things were messy over there and there have been a flood of applications. I stopped him in hos tracks and said you knew it was coming, the USCIS can shift surplus efforts to other offices, no excuses will justify what people are going through as a result of bad judgment and actions which represent negligence and conduct unbecoming of their administration. He then agreed and I asked him to please explain to me, if he could, why are they taking so long to receive mail, to process applications and to inform citizens within reason the status for the petition. The 911 thing came up and I told him, 911 is understood but not acceptable for an answer for everything nor is it acceptable for poor processing, poor conduct, negligence in creating an action plan to manage the bulk of applications. If I told my boss, well I just do not know what to do, I would be fired. They need a sense of urgency I told him and one that goes to what citizens expect for their lives. We expect decency, common sense and the right to pursue happiness with our loved ones as anyone would in the world. I then asked him is their anything going on to change this problem. Answer, I do not know. There you go, no urgency, no hard standards to meet, no need to commit. Seems logical , I guess. NOT. I then went on to ask if they would be able to pass on the expedite notice to the file. Guess what, no system or process to do that. He informed me my Congressman's office was instrumental in getting my application processed and they likely could help. However, he thought my idea was a good one. Seems someone need to re-engineer some processing and put some technology and redistribute the workload rather than just waiting for the bubble to burst. What the heck.

In the end, my application is now on it's way to the NVC, but I still need to get it to Bangkok quickly and I pray about that. My mothers cancer is in her brain now. I called her to let her know the news and her response to me was how much longer will it take I am worried I will not be here. I told her I am working it and I am sorry Mom it seems our Government sometimes just does not work the way we would expect it to. So, I will ask my Congressman's office for help again and pray again. I do believe without my Congressman's offices help, the upcoming show, the people on the forum like Suzie, I would not of gotten this far. Thank God for those people. I pray for all of us.

Tafeagans

- thanks for the great news and here is to godspeed on your application and getting your SO here in time. Will be listening from the UK tonight at 11pm my time - this is a great opportunity for us to show support.

We can also call in from afar and add our thoughts to the progam

I love you Susie and miss you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I-130

VISA IN HAND IM COMING HOME 10/4/08

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline
Hello everyone,

My prayers are with your family. When I my husband and I first became engaged, my father was bedridden in the hospital with cancer and we did not believe that he was going to be able to make it. Luckily, we found doctors who would try to help him and he survived after surgery and is now cancer free. His left leg is partially paralyzed from nerve damage from the surgery but there was nothing more wonderful than knowing my father would see me married. I hope that you two can have that as well, something like that shouldn't be taken from you by disease, much less by an incompetant government. (F)

image5sa8.jpg

Lifting Conditions

03/30/2010: Petition mailed

04/05/2010: NOA

04/09/2010: NOA received in mail

04/20/2010: Biometrics Appointment

06/22/2010: RFE date

06/30/2010: RFE received

07/16/2010: RFE reply sent

07/19/2010: RFE delivery confirmed

08/05/2010: Card Production Ordered!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Thanks a lot Susie for doing this on behalf of all of us!!!!

Don't forget one comment that I can not get it off my head that one of the VJ'ers got from USCIS officer which is " Ohhhh this is what you get marrying a foreigner"

Edited by alto.d.

Thanks a lot Susie for doing this on behalf of all of us!!!!

Don't forget one comment that I can not get it off my head that one of the VJ'ers got from USCIS officer which is " Ohhhh this is what you get marrying a foreigner"

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN- that one is embedded in me thick skull - and I do believe the quote was "THIS IS THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR MARRYING A FOREIGNER" - I will never ever forget that post and it will be said tonight even if I have to gag the talk show host for an extra minute lmao0-

xxxx

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I remember that post too! As a matter of fact it came to my head just this morning on my way to work when I was thinking about this wacked out system.

Susie, thanks so much for being our solider. You can ride in my battallion any day. VIVI LA REVOLUCION!!! :protest:

Taf, so happy to hear of this news. I pray that you are processed quick through NVC and the Embassy. Is there any other government offiical or agency that can expedite you thru the remainder of the process? (F)

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The link to the radio station says Back 2 Reality is aired weekdays at about 10am, is this true?

Also does this station only air on the radio in central Florida or can I listen to it on an affiliate station here in Los Angeles?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

thanks for this awesome approach.

Hi all,

Having met a wonderful woman who does a great radio show here in Central Florida and gets broadcast around the world, have been given the greatest gift today and we get to do a live show i believe next week on all our issues.

If anyone is located in the Central Florida area, please send me a pm or if you just want to share your story that has heart and soul (they all do in my eyes) please let me know.

I have three of us right now going for the live broadcast, and the link for the show is here:

Here is the link for the show. Just click on 'Listen Live". We have

> listners from all over the nation and we have confirmed a couple from

> Switzerland also.

> http://www.1190wamt.com/

I will update as to the exact time and date ....she really is saddened to hear what is happening to all of us, but also has joy when one is approved, yes she does read the blogs, and is taken aback by such a great community of people coming together.

I will try and represent us well and send out my voice to get us heard with the delays and misinformation given. I will be careful not to mention any names, I just want more people and politicans to hear us.

Cheers to all and again, pm me or even post in this thread.

If you disagree with this - thats ok, we are not all clones, but I am going forth as I feel there is something here, and with Valentines Day coming.......sighs

Cheers all

Susie

Removal of Conditions I797C - Dec 7th 2010

FP Jan 14th 2011

approved May11th 2011

BEST WISHES!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I am listening to the show now and hope something comes out of it!!!

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

I made a recording of the show, GREAT JOB by the way, and once I clean it up (get rid of commercials, etc) I'll post it here for those who missed out.

image5sa8.jpg

Lifting Conditions

03/30/2010: Petition mailed

04/05/2010: NOA

04/09/2010: NOA received in mail

04/20/2010: Biometrics Appointment

06/22/2010: RFE date

06/30/2010: RFE received

07/16/2010: RFE reply sent

07/19/2010: RFE delivery confirmed

08/05/2010: Card Production Ordered!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.