One heart

after 221(g) refusal the embassy sent me aa email this morning

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Dear Mohammad:

The interview was done on January 22, 2008, if you have any new information that you wish for the consular officer to review please mail all information to the embassy, our mailing address is:

American Embassy

P.O.Box 354

Amman 11118 Jordan

Regards

Immigration Visa Unit

American Embassy

Amman, Jordan

what does that mean??!!!

Edited by One heart

My K3 petition was returned back to USCIS on Jan,22nd,2008 and i am still waiting till this moment to hear from the USCIS

Dear Mohammad:

The interview was done on January 22, 2008, if you have any new information that you wish for the consular officer to review please mail all information to the embassy, our mailing address is:

American Embassy

P.O.Box 354

Amman 11118 Jordan

Regards

Immigration Visa Unit

American Embassy

Amman, Jordan

what does that mean??!!!

Is this a response to something you asked them by email or is this something they have sent to you themselves?

If it is a standard email they have sent you, then it sounds as though they are giving you the opportunity to provide further information to prove your case. However, since you do not seem to know exactly why you were denied it will be difficult to provide the right evidence. I think it would be better if either you or your wife contact the consulate and actually ask them the reason you were not approved. Once you know the exact reason, you can then compile evidence to prove your case.

Bare in mind, this is just what I would do in your situation. You have had people from the MENA forum who are willing to help you and who have first hand knowledge of what you are going through and they would be the better ones to ask :)

Edited by C and J

Cheryl

06/2005 Met Josh online ~ 02/2006 My 1st visit to the US ~ 09/2006 2nd US visit (Josh proposed) ~ 02/2007 3rd US visit (married)

04/2007 K3 visa applied ~ 05/2007 Josh's 1st UK visit ~ 09/2007 4th US visit ~ 02/2008 K3 visa completed ~ 02/2008 US entry

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

04/2008 AOS/EAD filed ~ 05/2008 Biometrics ~ 06/2008 EAD recv'd ~ 08/2008 Conditional greencard

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/2010 3rd wedding anniversary ~ 06/04/2010 Apply for lifting conditions ~ 06/14 package delivered ~ 07/23 Biometrics

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

beware K 3'ers.

it appears one heart is trying to commit fraud>>>

check out>>>

Canada forum post 1117396

"Hi all

I am US citizen and married to Australian man ,i have realized that he has another wife (polygamy) that is canadian citizen and she filed for him for a permanent resident in Canada and i filed for K-3,CR-1 visa in USA,my question is will the both governments(USCIS and CIC) knows by themselves without my inform that he is attending a polygamy. "

one heart---stop the games.

this is clear cut FRAUD!!! YES even on your part since you are aware of it! the American citizen will be prosecuted as such!

dont you know that CO's are here reading and keeping notes on such couples? it is so obvious that the consulate found out about your fraud. better get some legal advice asap and let the sweet K 3er's off the hook of trying to help you.

i am NOT sorry for being so blunt as there are many couples out there who have been denied a visa based on nothing and that is where i want to be---helping those who are in real need---not those who are trying to commit fraud---plain and simple.

chiquita from MENA

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Timeline
beware K 3'ers.

check out>>>

"Hi all

I am US citizen and married to Australian man ,i have realized that he has another wife (polygamy) that is canadian citizen and she filed for him for a permanent resident in Canada and i filed for K-3,CR-1 visa in USA,my question is will the both governments(USCIS and CIC) knows by themselves without my inform that he is attending a polygamy. "

this is clear cut FRAUD!!! YES even on your part since you are aware of it! the American citizen will be prosecuted as such!

dont you know that CO's are here reading and keeping notes on such couples? it is so obvious that the consulate found out about your fraud. better get some legal advice asap and let the sweet K 3er's off the hook of trying to help you.

i am NOT sorry for being so blunt as there are many couples out there who have been denied a visa based on nothing and that is where i want to be---helping those who are in real need---not those who are trying to commit fraud---plain and simple.

chiquita from MENA

that was a general question ,not related to me at all

My K3 petition was returned back to USCIS on Jan,22nd,2008 and i am still waiting till this moment to hear from the USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

how many (friends) with benefits are we allowed to file for? One Heart only you will know the truths in this matter, please dont waste others time here if u already know the facts to be fraud, i have a returned petition myself needing to be refiled and i can spend my time doing other things. Chi is our person of help with these matters and we appreciate her very much dont abuse the situation.

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

some of us are actually still waiting... :crying: :crying: Maybe I should trick the system too in order to get approved..

I-130 STAGE 1 : 533 days - 1 year 6 months (4/16/2007 to 9/22/2008)

Priority Date I-130 : 4/16/2007 ( 533 days , APPROVED 9/22/2008)
Transferred to local office based on "security checks" : 11/27/2007
wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

5/2/2008 - (lawsuit) Writ of Mandamus - OFFICIAL DATE (7/29/2008)
9/22/2008 - CALL AND EMAIL COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE FROM LAWYER

NVC STAGE 2 : 99 days - 3 months (9/30/2008 to 1/7/2009)

NVC Received : 9/30/2008
Received Packet 3 (I-864/DS-230) : 11/10/2008
NVC says "RFE sent out 12/9/08 for missing documents" : 12/10/2008
CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

CONSULATE STAGE 3 : 96 days - 3 months (1/8/2009 to 4/14/2009)
CLEARED CUSTOMS - 3/10/2009
**APPOINTMENT DATE : 4/14/2009, 7:15AM**
** BLUE SLIP **

AP STAGE 4 : 97 days - 3 months (4/14/2009 to 7/20/2009)
DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009
CALL-IN LETTER NOTIFIED : 7/8/2009
CALL-IN LETTER (APPROVAL)!! : 7/16/2009
ALL DONE!! (got both GREEN CARD & SSN CARD) : 10/1/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

HER PARENTS - 10 months so far

I-130 Sent In : 1/7/2013

I-130 Approval : 3/28/2013

Transfer to NVC : 6/12/2013

Case Complete : 8/25/2013

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

DHL Tracking : arrived 9/24/2013

P4 Letter : 11/21/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Interview Passed : 12/9/2013

Visa "Issued" on CEAC : 12/10/2013

#######? Isn't it some sort of TOS violation if you violate US immigration laws, or an offense worthy of having your VJ account locked, or something! :unsure: Back in August of last year in the Canadian thread that Chi mentioned above, the OP was asked if she will continue petitioning her polygamist husband, to which she replies:

So you're going to continue petitioning for him?...

i am not going to continue to petitioning him but my question that will the (CIC) tell (USCIS) about the polygamy i m sure he wrote that was single when he got married from the canadian one....

But now we're past the interview stage w/ the 221g issued(i.e. she never withdrew the petition yet she knew as early as 5 months ago that her husband was a polygamist) and she's still asking for help?!? Uncool! :angry:

-P

Edited by Paula&Minya
funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It sounds to me like the very first post in August was actually from the SO pretending to be the USC, trying to find out if he will be caught by immigration for his polygamy!!!! And the recent posts are now him asking for himself because immigration did find out, and he's now trying to find a way to beat the system!. :unsure::no:

DSCN0183-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline
beware K 3'ers.

check out>>>

"Hi all

chiquita from MENA

and then there those of us missing our husbands with our lives in shambles while this moron does this

Timeline
beware K 3'ers.

check out>>>

"Hi all

chiquita from MENA

and then there those of us missing our husbands with our lives in shambles while this moron does this

oh, why are you saying that for me?? you must pray for me.....

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You got that right, Wahrania! One Heart, where is your shame? :bonk:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Please ,do not make comments based upon missunderstand of the truth,please

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Please ,do not make comments based upon missunderstand of the truth,please

What is truth but a series of undeniable facts? I think we are only going by your past posts here. But ok, whatever.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.