One heart

after 221(g) refusal the embassy sent me aa email this morning

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
You got that right, Wahrania! One Heart, where is your shame? :bonk:

Please ,do not make comments based upon missunderstand of the truth,please

What is truth but a series of undeniable facts? I think we are only going by your past posts here. But ok, whatever.

it was a general posts ,but not my story,,,,, please distinguish

My K3 petition was returned back to USCIS on Jan,22nd,2008 and i am still waiting till this moment to hear from the USCIS

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I read in your other post that embassy is giving you chance to send further proofs of your relationship. If i were you I would be gather all those proofs and sending or bringing them to embassy as soon as possible. Thats my advice.

thanx and i sent them the following :

1) the letters that my wife sent for me my brothers.

2) the SMS messages that we were exchanged.

3)the call records that i have done for her.

4)some wedding pictures.

My K3 petition was returned back to USCIS on Jan,22nd,2008 and i am still waiting till this moment to hear from the USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
beware K 3'ers.

it appears one heart is trying to commit fraud>>>

check out>>>

Canada forum post 1117396

"Hi all

I am US citizen and married to Australian man ,i have realized that he has another wife (polygamy) that is canadian citizen and she filed for him for a permanent resident in Canada and i filed for K-3,CR-1 visa in USA,my question is will the both governments(USCIS and CIC) knows by themselves without my inform that he is attending a polygamy. "

one heart---stop the games.

this is clear cut FRAUD!!! YES even on your part since you are aware of it! the American citizen will be prosecuted as such!

dont you know that CO's are here reading and keeping notes on such couples? it is so obvious that the consulate found out about your fraud. better get some legal advice asap and let the sweet K 3er's off the hook of trying to help you.

i am NOT sorry for being so blunt as there are many couples out there who have been denied a visa based on nothing and that is where i want to be---helping those who are in real need---not those who are trying to commit fraud---plain and simple.

chiquita from MENA

But wait. . . there's more

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=81405&hl=

Filed: Timeline
beware K 3'ers.

it appears one heart is trying to commit fraud>>>

check out>>>

Canada forum post 1117396

"Hi all

I am US citizen and married to Australian man ,i have realized that he has another wife (polygamy) that is canadian citizen and she filed for him for a permanent resident in Canada and i filed for K-3,CR-1 visa in USA,my question is will the both governments(USCIS and CIC) knows by themselves without my inform that he is attending a polygamy. "

one heart---stop the games.

this is clear cut FRAUD!!! YES even on your part since you are aware of it! the American citizen will be prosecuted as such!

dont you know that CO's are here reading and keeping notes on such couples? it is so obvious that the consulate found out about your fraud. better get some legal advice asap and let the sweet K 3er's off the hook of trying to help you.

i am NOT sorry for being so blunt as there are many couples out there who have been denied a visa based on nothing and that is where i want to be---helping those who are in real need---not those who are trying to commit fraud---plain and simple.

chiquita from MENA

But wait. . . there's more

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=81405&hl=

Well i told you just get evidence together and send to consulate. Not everybody get second chance it seems like you are. Send that evidence in.

We dont have right to judge.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.