panamania79

What was that special "something"that made you fall in love with your fiance/spouse ?

100 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

My fiance's smile and full lips is what did it for me.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's his eyes & overall face expression...It's very sexy for me! :whistle:

"...when I found the one my heart loves, I held him and would not let him go..." - Song of Solomon 3:4

View my wedding photo slideshow

Visit my blog "Filipina In America"

Check out some articles I wrote

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He looked good in a suit (I met him in church)...He also has a beautiful smile and his eyes are so dreamy...

Edited by JA Tam

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Jon is a real smart-a$$ with a strong sense of the absurd. What more could a gal want? (He also says "bollocks.")

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

He's smaller than me so I can pick him up and throw him around.

And he has hair on his adam's apple.

And he also says bollocks.

Summer 2001 - met my Scottish boy

December 18th, 2007 - proposal in Madrid's Botanical Gardens with a duck standing behind him going 'food?'

January 18th, 2008 - I-129F sent to VSC

January 31st, 2008 - received NOA1, issued Jan. 24 :)

February 24th, 2008 - NOA2; omgwtfbbqlolz

February 29th, 2008 - NVC letter sent

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

From the moment we seen each other at the airport we both had the same thought, only in different languages, "this person looks familiar to me, comfortable to me, as if we had known each other forever. I did not know Ekaterina had these same thoughts until i asked her..after the marriage.."what was your first impression of me?" The following 5 days we began to notice something, without knowing each other's languages...ok i knew 5-6 words of Russian. :) we instinctively

were able to notice and accommodate each other's needs and somehow communicate how we thought on certain subjects. as our language skills increased as time went on, there was even more reinforcement of this instinct.

HOWEVER if you want a simple physical answer it is her beautiful Blue eyes, long curly hair and her smile. and her smokin hot rear end....but i like my first paragraph better.

Dr. Bill

I-130

Sent: 11-16-07 (date actually sent)

Rec'd: 12-23-08 (this is date listed as received by USCIS

NOA1 : 2-4-08

touch: 2-7-08

touch : 4-13-08 (probably due to address change)

touch : 4-21-08

touch : 4-22-08

APPROVAL!!: 4-21-08

Payed AOS fee 6-26-08

I-129f

Sent: 3-07-08

NOA1: 3-11-08

touch: 3-14-08

touch: 4-21-08

touch :4-22-08

APPROVAL: 4-21-08

NVC received: 4-28-08

consulate received: 5-5-08

INTERVIEW!!! : 7-17-08

6073.gif

7109.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

From the moment we seen each other at the airport we both had the same thought, only in different languages, "this person looks familiar to me, comfortable to me, as if we had known each other forever. I did not know Ekaterina had these same thoughts until i asked her..after the marriage.."what was your first impression of me?" The following 5 days we began to notice something, without knowing each other's languages...ok i knew 5-6 words of Russian. :) we instinctively

were able to notice and accommodate each other's needs and somehow communicate how we thought on certain subjects. as our language skills increased as time went on, there was even more reinforcement of this instinct.

HOWEVER if you want a simple physical answer it is her beautiful Blue eyes, long curly hair and her smile. and her smokin hot rear end....but i like my first paragraph better.

Dr. Bill

That's sweet. But you don't speak each other's language or have a common language?

Timeline

Dr. Bill

I like the first paragraph much better too,it's more original.

The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline

Dr. Bill

That's sweet. But you don't speak each other's language or have a common language?

You're going to laugh. I remember back in the day in Panama when somebody from one of the bases married someone from the "interior"(country),they would communicate in this make-shift sign language.It was a a funny sight to see.

January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Timeline
You're going to laugh. I remember back in the day in Panama when somebody from one of the bases married someone from the "interior"(country),they would communicate in this make-shift sign language.It was a a funny sight to see.

I bet. I can't imagine it. I love to talk. Most of the time I'm not saying anything but I need to talk.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

I saw her suck a golf ball through a garden hose. The rest is history.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I bet. I can't imagine it. I love to talk. Most of the time I'm not saying anything but I need to talk.

Me too. Can't imagine there's a lot of depth to a relationship like that. Or much chance of getting a visa.