Jeraly

~July 2007 K-1 Filers~

4,632 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
that DID cross my mind, as it happens, but what also crossed my mind is that you don't get half of what you read, so you respond in... the manner that you do :D

face it, that's a kinder explanation than that you're really as stupid as you come across; that truly would be impossible :D

you're entitled to think that if you wish.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

enjoy :)

you will come back to find that charles will have had the last word, because that's important to him (and because he will say the obvious when no one else will stoop to it ;) ) but we will have had fun without him even knowing it :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline
I think someone is irony deficient. Maybe need to eat more spinach

See? Robin gets it! It really is just you, Charles!

Sadly, I must leave this party just as its kicking into high gear. Off out for a few drinks. Have fun, my friends!

then give robin a medal! i'm not impressed. enjoy the drinks.

enjoy :)

you will come back to find that charles will have had the last word, because that's important to him (and because he will say the obvious when no one else will stoop to it ;) ) but we will have had fun without him even knowing it :D

quite unlikely. but you can hold your breath for that to occur ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline
if you think that is nicely done, then you have rock bottom standards.

I feel like I'm watching some bizarre contortionist kick himself in the giblets over and over and over and OVER, and no matter how much blood he loses and how painful it gets, he just keeps dragging himself back up again to keep kicking himself in the giblets. It is so awful, and yet so strangely compelling. Huh.

Timeline
if you think that is nicely done, then you have rock bottom standards.

I feel like I'm watching some bizarre contortionist kick himself in the giblets over and over and over and OVER, and no matter how much blood he loses and how painful it gets, he just keeps dragging himself back up again to keep kicking himself in the giblets. It is so awful, and yet so strangely compelling. Huh.

you really have some strange visualizations. have you considered getting professional help? shrink.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

yes, I know exactly what you mean, moxy... there's an awful fascination with the complete hatchet job he's doing on HIMSELF, in these various attempts to put down others... truly bizarre; I haven't seen anything like it since I was teaching bottom level Year 8 :D

Edited by StillThePrettiest

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

how can I find out how many posts I need to finally get my first heart?

I'm officially obsessed now :)

As an aside to this comment, Agnes says "hi" but appears to have forgotten her e-mail, password and username to get onto VJ :lol: I managed to help her with the username :whistle: She's going to try and contact Ewok to help her out :lol:

I've got a job! :dance: :dance: :dance:

It's not the best job in the world but it's a start. The pay is ok and the benefits are excellent. It's with Citi Bank in one of their collections departments and I start on 1st December. :D

Oh that's great news!!! I found out today that my EAD was ordered (and my AP) on November 18th so I need to start looking for a job :unsure: I am such a wuss - I am really nervous about it. I figure it's just because it is another change and I've kinda settled into my routine of housework, cats and internet :D

*sigh*

i'm feeling lost and ugly and like a looser today. no real job, no friends, i look like a fat cow..

*sigh*

(For when she gets het pw!!) Hun you are *not* ugly and you do *not* look like a fat cow. You are beautiful and you have tons of friends, even if they aren't all in Tucson :) Your job is a real job, but your employers are a bunch of arses and you will find something better that you will love :) It will all take a little time but you'll get there - hang in there and you know where I am if you need to vent :)

*hugs*

my MIL managed to make the weddind day so stressful that I only had 20min to take a shower, put the dress on, make up and everything.

actually, i barely know any wifes who get along with their MIL.

My MIL is fine - a little on the "interesting" side but then Jeremy's whole family is so that's nothing new :lol: But I had just as long to get ready for my wedding too - I booked my hair appointment for a reasonable time and got there to find that they hadn't written it down and were dealing with someone else... I had to wait for an hour to get my hair done so by the time I got back I had 15 minutes to get dressed, do my make-up and everything!!! It was a nightmare!

everybody, please acknowledge: I applied for 2 jobs today. now I'll make dinner and what trash on tv (I DESERVE IT) :)

You sure do! I am just looking for jobs and have found a great one as an assistant manager for a jewelry retail store which is not only easy to get to on my bicycle, but also fits in with what I want to do for my own business... thing is I haven't a clue how to write a resume and apparently they *are* different to CVs... so if anyone has any hints or examples... I am going to look online in a few to see if I can figure it out myself... :unsure:

so this is where the mutual mental masturbation crowd hangs out at.

:devil: We didn't realise you were watching Charles peeping_tom.gif

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline
yes, I know exactly what you mean, moxy... there's an awful fascination with the complete hatchet job he's doing on HIMSELF, in these various attempts to put down others... truly bizarre; I haven't seen anything like it since I was teaching bottom level Year 8 :D

so that explains where you got all your alleged insults from.

so this is where the mutual mental masturbation crowd hangs out at.

:devil: We didn't realise you were watching Charles peeping_tom.gif

i'll take a pass on that, thanks. i do value my eyesight.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

no no, you're still not getting it... it's only insulting to say someone isn't funny; that's b1tchy... being actually personal about someone - well, that's funny :D

and posting smilies is the funniest sort of humour there is

please do get with the program :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: Timeline
I think someone is irony deficient. Maybe need to eat more spinach

hehehe

THAT is funny!

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Timeline
no no, you're still not getting it... it's only insulting to say someone isn't funny; that's b1tchy... being actually personal about someone - well, that's funny :D

and posting smilies is the funniest sort of humour there is

please do get with the program :D

don't worry, there's help for you yet.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

but not for you, I fear :(

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Timeline
but not for you, I fear :(

thank you for your concern.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
face it, that's a kinder explanation than that you're really as stupid as you come across; that truly would be impossible :D

you're entitled to think that if you wish.

so... what are you saying here, charles? are you saying you ARE as stupid as you come across? is this a horse's mouth admission?! :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Is everyone a willing participant in this, um, banter?

Even though I agree that the infamous thread did not need to be moved, the pompous!! baiting (that's what it is, right?) has become excessive.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.