Jeraly

~July 2007 K-1 Filers~

4,632 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

now, mox; charles has apologised to you for moving the thread, and he's apologised to me for calling me a b1tch; I do think we might let bygones be bygones :D

after all, he's going to be my new best imaginary friend :luv:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
now, mox; charles has apologised to you for moving the thread, and he's apologised to me for calling me a b1tch; I do think we might let bygones be bygones :D

Wow...you know, maybe I was wrong about him. If he's apologized to both of us then maybe there is hope after all. Okay then, fair enough. He is obviously VERY sorry, and I think it was really big of him to come out in public and say that. So you're right; to continue baiting him now, in his moment of contition, would be wrong. Welcome back into the fold Charles! We missed you, bro'.

Congrats on the EAD Aly. :dance:

But what are you doing posting on VJ when you should be busy looking for a job? :whistle::D

Oh don't start!! I am dreading telling mum because not only will she be asking me CONSTANTLY about how many jobs I've applied for etc etc. I also know that she will be looking for me herself and suggesting anything that appears to be even vaguely suitable (mum has a habit of providing me with info about jobs that I am either severely underqualified for or lack the experience in :rolleyes: ). She is convinced that a teaching degree will be a good substitute for a business degree required to work in a financial institute or something as a manager... stuff like that :blink: I found one job already - I just have to figure out what the heck a resume looks like compared to a CV so I can transpose all my info...

I missed Jeraly's EAD?! :o

congratulations :D

or, in the native parlance - gratzies :D

hope I'm next... :unsure:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Mine took aaages which kinda sucked... now I am in the nice comfy routine of being here, working on my jewelry things and now I have to go out into the big scary wide world and get a job. In a foreign country. Ohhh I hope I end up somewhere where people won't freak about my accent ;)

In other news, speaking of - I got asked if I was Australian when I was in Longmont, CO ( :rolleyes: ) but as it was in an AWESOME cheese shop I didn't mind :D:lol:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline

mind?! why would you EVER mind, irrespective of cheese?! *crazed cross-eyed glare*

I think we were about a month behind you, filing for AOS... I hope it's not that long; that will be Christmas by the time it gets here :unsure:

and I would 'forget' to tell your mum for a few days, at least... or just tell her when you've already got a job, and then say 'oh, didn't I tell you about the EAD?!' ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

it's no wonder you two get along, you both see imaginary things.

just as i thought. can't prove that which does not exist, just run off at the mouth ;)

Run off at the mouth? You say that like it's a bad thing.

Hey all you have to do is promise not to go back on your apology, and then we can talk about that link.

i guess you'll be holding your breath for a real long time. :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

yes, we saw pomposity in you where truly there was none :)

I'm not too proud to admit it: we were wrong about you... your apologies have changed my mind completely :D

thank you, charles; I am forever indebted to you :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Timeline

I'm not too proud to admit it: we were wrong about you... your apologies have changed my mind completely :D

i'm glad you see it that way. now i command you to go forth and do good things.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

gooder than I've already been doing, you mean? how can that possibly be? :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: Timeline

And SOMEBODY just sent me a REALLY NICE pm. Forum rules forbid me from revealing the contents or the sender of this PM, so all I can say is THANK YOU xxxxxxxx for the apology for personal attacks on my person. It really made my day. :luv:

In COMPLETELY UNRELATED news that has NOTHING to do with the REALLY NICE pm I just received, I now forgive Charles! for the personal attacks on my person. It's all in the past now. Gimmee a fist-bump brah. C'mon now, don't leave me hangin...

Timeline

I didn't get any PMs :(

but, I DID get that apology... so I'm still happy :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Timeline

And SOMEBODY just sent me a REALLY NICE pm. Forum rules forbid me from revealing the contents or the sender of this PM, so all I can say is THANK YOU xxxxxxxx for the apology for personal attacks on my person. It really made my day. :luv:

In COMPLETELY UNRELATED news that has NOTHING to do with the REALLY NICE pm I just received, I now forgive Charles! for the personal attacks on my person. It's all in the past now. Gimmee a fist-bump brah. C'mon now, don't leave me hangin...

that's so cool because it certainly wasn't me! as my pm box isn't working, feel free to send me a pm as a test.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

oh, that was a LOVELY PM :luv:

no wonder you felt all kind and forgiving... so nice of the sender to absolve you from all blame, and take everything back :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.