Jeraly

~July 2007 K-1 Filers~

4,632 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
that's so cool because it certainly wasn't me! as my pm box isn't work, feel free to send me a pm as a test.

Haha you are so shy!!! Okay, okay, I get it!!! IT WASN'T YOU! ***WINK!!!*** ^_^

obviously you've not sent me a pm at all ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mind?! why would you EVER mind, irrespective of cheese?! *crazed cross-eyed glare*

I think we were about a month behind you, filing for AOS... I hope it's not that long; that will be Christmas by the time it gets here :unsure:

and I would 'forget' to tell your mum for a few days, at least... or just tell her when you've already got a job, and then say 'oh, didn't I tell you about the EAD?!' ;)

I think I might forget... of course, when she asks about my EAD I will prolly have to admit the truth...

If it's any help, there is a spreadsheet for the August AOS/EAD/AP filers that might give you an idea about how long things have been taking :) You might not have to wait so long after all - I was just a late bloomer :lol: But then I figured after going through the whole July Filer thing that the 90+ days for EAD was a walk in the park :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline
obviously you've not sent me a pm at all ;)

You are correct my good friend! I didn't SEND anyone a PM. But SOMEBODY (***WINK!!!*** you know who you are!!!) sent meeeeee a PM!!!1 :dancing:

well that's good, i'm glad to hear you and stillthe can communicate that way!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

what's a PM, and how do I send one? :unsure:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline

don't worry, no one thinks you do, RJ... the point of the comment was the absurdity of the suggestion ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

If anyone is interested, my AP just arrived in the mail :unsure::lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Timeline
If anyone is interested, my AP just arrived in the mail :unsure::lol:

now that is some good news! :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

I'm interested, big time :D

hooray for you :dance:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Haha - well we just did Colorado :unsure::lol: Now we can't afford to go anywhere else - we got stung for a $400 vet bill for Riley because he needed his second set of shots etc as well as paying for a checkup and boarding because he was new :cry: We need to take him back for his final feline leukemia booster in three weeks but hopefully that will only be just over $20 :o

He's worth it though :D

I dunno - I am thinking that by the time we can afford to go somewhere then we will have my GC - Mexico is prolly on the list though as we are so close ;) Then the UK for Christmas next year :) Nice to know I have it in case of emergencies though :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: Timeline
Haha - well we just did Colorado :unsure::lol: Now we can't afford to go anywhere else - we got stung for a $400 vet bill for Riley because he needed his second set of shots etc as well as paying for a checkup and boarding because he was new :cry: We need to take him back for his final feline leukemia booster in three weeks but hopefully that will only be just over $20 :o

He's worth it though :D

I dunno - I am thinking that by the time we can afford to go somewhere then we will have my GC - Mexico is prolly on the list though as we are so close ;) Then the UK for Christmas next year :) Nice to know I have it in case of emergencies though :D

So sorry your news got mixed up in the the middle of all the apologies you-know-who (I can't say his name HE IS SHY!!!) was throwing out there, but I think the invaders have been repelled and now we can get back to banana bread recipes and other stuff.

You're close enough to the border you should consider a day trip. Go down in the morning, come back in the evening, do some shopping and margaritas in the middle. :)

How did you like Colorado? Considering a move?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.