285 members have voted

1. 1. Do it?

• Yep.
    • Nope.
  2. 2. If you do; because?

• I enjoy giving it.
    • I feel I have to give it.

170 posts in this topic

Im afraid I dont like this thread, reading it just makes me jeolous! My husband doesnt like doing it and never does! I love it on the other hand, as most woman do! Believe me, it has caused many an arguement but I dont know what to do!

relationships are give and take - you can't force him obviously but then neither should he expect it from you. Really he can't have it both ways.

Im sure he could learn to love it - maybe having a brazillian might help him decide? :)

I agree with you about the give and take which is why I decided months ago not to bother no more, why should I when he dont do the same to me!

As for the brazillian, im afriad it aint a question of shaving, that is always done, its more of a case of he has a phobia about the odour of woman 'down there'. Even suggested doing it straight after a shower but it is no go!

I guess some men are just not into oral. Does he like getting blowjobs? Maybe he's had some really awful experiences. I don't know.

David used to be reserved about it as well but then again he doesn't like blowjobs either. He likes getting right down to the action heh. Which kinda leaves me hangin' at times >.> I suppose this is too much info, but how about trying things like honey or body paste or chocolate or erm yeah you get my drift.

I like giving and I LOVE receiving.

I'm outta here :P

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

love giving and receiving. and if giving to a woman was an olympic event, i'd win the gold :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
love giving and receiving. and if giving to a woman was an olympic event, i'd win the gold :whistle:

:thumbs: definitely, babe :luv: , u know how to make a woman happy

PS: that's why i said ''yes'' :lol: :lol: jk jk

Edited by nessaandcharles

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Im afraid I dont like this thread, reading it just makes me jeolous! My husband doesnt like doing it and never does! I love it on the other hand, as most woman do! Believe me, it has caused many an arguement but I dont know what to do!

relationships are give and take - you can't force him obviously but then neither should he expect it from you. Really he can't have it both ways.

Im sure he could learn to love it - maybe having a brazillian might help him decide? :)

I agree with you about the give and take which is why I decided months ago not to bother no more, why should I when he dont do the same to me!

As for the brazillian, im afriad it aint a question of shaving, that is always done, its more of a case of he has a phobia about the odour of woman 'down there'. Even suggested doing it straight after a shower but it is no go!

I guess some men are just not into oral. Does he like getting blowjobs? Maybe he's had some really awful experiences. I don't know.

David used to be reserved about it as well but then again he doesn't like blowjobs either. He likes getting right down to the action heh. Which kinda leaves me hangin' at times >.> I suppose this is too much info, but how about trying things like honey or body paste or chocolate or erm yeah you get my drift.

I'd like to know the answers to your questions as well. Is it a case where he is uncomfortable about oral sex in general, or just going down on a woman??? Is there a way to find out if he ever liked it, or if it may have something to do with you? Not to imply anything... but I personally LOVE to go down on a woman, and feel it is a very important part of sex, before, during, and after! :D However... some women do better than others in taking care of their "kitty", which can be a big factor in how eager a man is willing to go "####### diving". Such things as yeast infections, odors, etc. can be a major turn off when it comes to a man performing oral sex... no matter how much he loves to do it, or how much he loves his partner. It can be a difficult thing to talk about as well. Most men aren't going to just tell you that there is something wrong "down there"... they will just avoid it.

Once again, not implying there is anything wrong with you... just offering my opinion and experience.

Hope things get better for you in that department, because for me... I can't imagine NOT doing it! :P

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Give and receive..mmmmm...

Nothing starts the day or evening off better than a little stimulating lick or two ...

Personally I find the ability to control what i do soo exciting.. not only for me but for my baby as well.

to feel the response.. its mutual.. .

:P:P lick2

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

I'd like to know the answers to your questions as well. Is it a case where he is uncomfortable about oral sex in general, or just going down on a woman??? Is there a way to find out if he ever liked it, or if it may have something to do with you? Not to imply anything... but I personally LOVE to go down on a woman, and feel it is a very important part of sex, before, during, and after! :D However... some women do better than others in taking care of their "kitty", which can be a big factor in how eager a man is willing to go "####### diving". Such things as yeast infections, odors, etc. can be a major turn off when it comes to a man performing oral sex... no matter how much he loves to do it, or how much he loves his partner. It can be a difficult thing to talk about as well. Most men aren't going to just tell you that there is something wrong "down there"... they will just avoid it.

Once again, not implying there is anything wrong with you... just offering my opinion and experience.

Hope things get better for you in that department, because for me... I can't imagine NOT doing it! :P

She did say he wont even AFTER A SHOWER..so its obviously his issue and nothing to do with HER..maybe he did have a bad experience long ago - but really he ought to try an get over it..it might be fun too..if they explore together - love the choccie body paint idea - u can buy all sorts of things that taste nice to put all over..

so I hear

:lol:

There's a nice syrupy thing that tastes of cinamon..smells strongly of it too..and one of mint

Ice cream is good too...plus you get the whole cold and hot factor

Apparently

:blush:

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

ahahahah... gotta love Jay's tips :P

brazilCq14.gifLiszy & Kenny usaCa.gif

----~~~-----

12/26/06 Sent AOS to Chicago

04/16/07 Green Card approved w/o interview !! YYYAAAYY

----~~~-----

03/16/2009 - I-751 sent to VSC

03/17/2009 - VSC received

03/18/2009 - NOA 1

03/20/2009 - Check cashed

03/23/2009 - NOA 1 in mail

04/01/2009 - Biometrics letter

04/14/2009 - Biometrics

04/15/2009 - Touched

04/16/2009 - I guess I can lay down and sleep now ?

07/16/2009 - 3 months later...... nothing... oh well

07/21/2009 - Card production ordered w/o interview again :) !! woohooo

07/22/2009 - Touched

07/30/2009 - Card is here !

----~~~-----

01/23/2019 - I-90 sent online

01/28/2019 - Notice of receipt in the mail

02/01/2019 - Biometrics notice in the mail

02/15/2019 - Biometrics

02/21/2019 - Card being produced

02/23/2019 - Card received!!

here are some great products for possible use...

a little info about the company:

Kama Sutra Company History

When Kama Sutra started their company over 30 years ago, in the midst of the turbulent 1960's, the youth of America were challenging "the establishment" at every level on fundamental issues of government, society and relationships. It was the decade of flower power, free love, student protest. While the inspiration for Kama Sutra Company's name came from the 4th century Indian text on lovemaking, The Kama Sutra of Vatsayayana, our purpose was thoroughly modern. Their very first product, Kama Sutra's Oil of Love, was created to bring people together and help heal the wounds that were tearing our country apart. Since that time, they have carefully extended our original idea to bring an entire group of related products into a world that needs them now as much as ever. As their products have become more numerous, their purpose has become more focused: to help loving couples create joyful experiences of intimacy and tenderness. Through such intimacy, physically and emotionally healthier human beings emerge, who in turn become more able to give love to the world. This is what Kama Sutra is all about.

FAQ about Kama Sutra Products:

1)There are no instructions...how do I use this product?

We do not provide instructions for use with the products. What Kama Sutra tries to provide the customer with in and on the package is information regarding the qualities each product possesses - i.e. is it edible, is it good for the skin, the different therapeutic qualities of the aromatics. How you use the product is left to your own discretion, imagination and for what ever each individual feels comfortable using that product for.

2)Which products are edible?

All nine flavors of the Oils of Love, the Massage Creams, Honey Dust powder, the Lover's Paint Box edible body chocolate and Pleasure Balm.

3)Do you do animal testing in your research?

No we do not. Our line is made with absolutely no animal products and we have never conducted tests or research on animals.

4)What products can I use as a lubricant?

Any of the nine flavors of the Oils of Love are recommended to be used as a lubricant as well as the Love Liquid as these products are water based. The massage oil series is NOT recommended nor is it considered safe to be used as a lubricant.

5)Which products can be used safely with condoms?

Any of the nine flavors of the Oils of Love as well as the Love Liquid can be used safely with condoms because they are water based. These are the ONLY products safe for use with condoms.

6)What does the Pleasure Balm do?

Pleasure Balm is an edible flavored emollient designed to heighten and prolong pleasure. It has a gently numbing and cooling effect. Women may be more sensitive than men to this product if applied directly, test a small amount first. Pleasure Balm is not safe to use with condoms.

7)Will any of your products make me break out in a rash?

Probably not. If you are concerned, like any body or skin care product read the ingredients carefully and use small amounts at first if you think you might be sensitive to something new.

8)My Pleasure Balm looks like it has crystals forming at the top...help!

A natural characteristic of the Pleasure Balm is that it will form crystals on the surface. This is a reaction to the sweetener oxidizing with the air. Scrape off the crystals on the surface before use. It is still OK to use.

did you happen to see that they have chocolate body paints????

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
did you happen to see that they have chocolate body paints????

Oh this is going to give new meaning to my chocolate woman fantasies. Maybe it's better now that it can be my wife.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline
What can I say... I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body... I love P#ssy!!! :thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol: exactly what my husband said :lol::lol::lol:

Our K1 Journey Click Here
K1 Interview in Jakarta Click Here
AOS Journey:
May 02, 2006 :AOS Sent to Chicago...Let the couting begin
May 03, 2006 :AOS received in Chicago
May 12, 2006 :Received NOA1 dated 05/09/2006
May 22, 2006 Biometrics Notice Rcvd dated 05/17/2006
May 30, 2006 :Biometrics done in ASC Birmingham
July 01, 2006 :Interview Letter received
Aug 30, 2006 :Interview in Atlanta & got RFE for I-693A! OUCH!!!
November, 2006 :I-693A Sent. The waiting goes on...
April 4, 2007: Infopass & it doesn't help at all!!!
April 18, 2007 :Contacting our Congressman.
May 18, 2007 : E-mail rcvd, Welcome Notice Sent! Finally!!!
April 22, 2007 : E-mail rcvd, GC has been ordered
April 24, 2007 : Welcome Notice Rvcd. Yeeehaaa!!!!
June 1, 2007: GC arrived! Yippy! USCIS Free for 2 years!
2008: Moved to China
2009: Conditional GC Expired and Husband has been having affairs since 2008 in China. Can't file for ROC since he got laid off. He came to Jakarta to live with me and my parents. He got a new job. Life resume to normal or so I thought.
March 2010: Officially separated after yet more affairs exposed just a day after my birthday!

February 2011: Officially divorced.
June 18, 2011: He married the girl he had the last affair with.

August 2014: I am engaged with my real soulmate. Not an American.

Timeline

What can I say... I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body... I love P#ssy!!! :thumbs:

omg i had to read the name of the person who said that to make sure it wasn't hubby, he says the exact same thing :dance:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

omg i had to read the name of the person who said that to make sure it wasn't hubby, he says the exact same thing :dance:

i also said i'm a dinosaur.........a lickalotapuss :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline

i also said i'm a dinosaur.........a lickalotapuss :lol:

:lol::lol: so funny! That's a rare dinosaur :lol::lol:

Our K1 Journey Click Here
K1 Interview in Jakarta Click Here
AOS Journey:
May 02, 2006 :AOS Sent to Chicago...Let the couting begin
May 03, 2006 :AOS received in Chicago
May 12, 2006 :Received NOA1 dated 05/09/2006
May 22, 2006 Biometrics Notice Rcvd dated 05/17/2006
May 30, 2006 :Biometrics done in ASC Birmingham
July 01, 2006 :Interview Letter received
Aug 30, 2006 :Interview in Atlanta & got RFE for I-693A! OUCH!!!
November, 2006 :I-693A Sent. The waiting goes on...
April 4, 2007: Infopass & it doesn't help at all!!!
April 18, 2007 :Contacting our Congressman.
May 18, 2007 : E-mail rcvd, Welcome Notice Sent! Finally!!!
April 22, 2007 : E-mail rcvd, GC has been ordered
April 24, 2007 : Welcome Notice Rvcd. Yeeehaaa!!!!
June 1, 2007: GC arrived! Yippy! USCIS Free for 2 years!
2008: Moved to China
2009: Conditional GC Expired and Husband has been having affairs since 2008 in China. Can't file for ROC since he got laid off. He came to Jakarta to live with me and my parents. He got a new job. Life resume to normal or so I thought.
March 2010: Officially separated after yet more affairs exposed just a day after my birthday!

February 2011: Officially divorced.
June 18, 2011: He married the girl he had the last affair with.

August 2014: I am engaged with my real soulmate. Not an American.