23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

For proof of ongoing relationships I have printed out some screenshots of some conversations between my Fiance and I on Skype and Facebook. Are they looking for the content in the conversations or the amount of conversations we have?

Also I know it's on the website, but I am extremely paranoid. The address for mailing in the I-129F petition is still:

USCIS

P.O. BOX 660151

DALLAS, TX 75266

Is that correct?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If ur using USPS yes that's the address. I also put on the next line after USCIS...Dept of Homeland Security.

We don't skype, I just sent in phone logs. I believe they like to see a sampling of sporadic communication over a period of time. Someone else will give better skype info I'm sure

Best of luck

Edited by LionessDeon

Timeline

If ur using USPS yes that's the address. I also put on the next line after USCIS...Dept of Homeland Security.

We don't skype, I just sent in phone logs. I believe they like to see a sampling of sporadic communication over a period of time. Someone else will give better skype info I'm sure

Best of luck

Yep, using USPS! Thank you so much! :)

I think it's both. Showing that you talk enough and that you are talking like a couple who is in love and wanting to be together.

I think it's very important to show that.

I sent screenshots of whatsapp conversations talking about how much we love each other, talking about the future, living together etc etc.

My Name is Daisy, I am British, I say things bluntly and to the point.
London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/
I am Daisy the Beneficiary, These are my views!
U.K. k1 visa, approved 2014.

NOA1: 20/03/2014

NOA2: 11/04/2014 (22 days)

Interview: 09/07/2014 (111 days)

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

AOS from K1/K3 Guide -->http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 12/11/2014

Delivered at Chicago LB:15/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3): 17/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3) hardcopy: 24/11/2014(Notice date 20th)

Bio-metrics App letter: 28/11/2014(Notice date 21st)

Bio-metrics App Cleveland Ohio: 10/12/2014

EAD/AP:Approved/production 31/01/2015(update 2/2/1015) (80 days)

Combo Card: Mailed 5/2/2015

Combo Card: Delivered 6/2/2015AP

NOA: Approval Notice received 7/2/2015

Interview waiver letter: received 23/2/15 dated: 18/2/2015

Green Card: APPROVED 31/07/2015

(Remember, all my dates are British layout.. the proper layout!)

Timeline

I think it's both. Showing that you talk enough and that you are talking like a couple who is in love and wanting to be together.

I think it's very important to show that.

I sent screenshots of whatsapp conversations talking about how much we love each other, talking about the future, living together etc etc.

Yeah, that sounds like it would be good! Thank you so much for your help!

Yeah, that sounds like it would be good! Thank you so much for your help!

My husband and I sent less than 10 pages spanned from 2008-2013.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Timeline

My husband and I sent less than 10 pages spanned from 2008-2013.

Yeah I'm sending less than 10 pages as well, I just took a screenshot of a conversation or a video call from Skype every month and printed that out!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

For proof of ongoing relationships I have printed out some screenshots of some conversations between my Fiance and I on Skype and Facebook. Are they looking for the content in the conversations or the amount of conversations we have?

Content

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I never submitted any Skype pages, or anything to show proof of on going relationship. I have done 3 K1 Visas and all approved.

I believe by sending in the K-1 petition itself is proof enough of on going relationship.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Also I know it's on the website, but I am extremely paranoid. The address for mailing in the I-129F petition is still:

USCIS

P.O. BOX 660151

DALLAS, TX 75266

Is that correct?

http://www.uscis.gov/i-129f-addresses

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

The subject of required/recommended/needed evidence submitted seems to come up a lot here at VJ. Researching your home countries U.S. embassy requirements (what previous filers submitted) is probably the best way of getting a feel of what to send. The only evidence we submitted with the I-129-F to U.S.C.I.S. was copies of my 5 entry and exit stamps to Thailand in the previous 2 yrs. before filing and 12 photos of us and her family together. For the interview, I brought text and phone records for the previous 4 months, the embassy would not take them but they did accept a photo album that Songsang brought and the CO went thru all of them and asked questions about them. The interview I would equate with a high school exam, if you read the book...(if you know the information on the submitted forms)...then you will "pass" the exam. While any supporting evidence can be faked,(hence scammers), I believe no evidence can point more to a bonafide relationship then pictures with family. Once again, I understand that different embassies may require different things but I think that sometimes people overthink the "frontloading" aspects of a petition, I don't believe that most CO`s have the time, interest.or inclination to read thru page after page of Skype, emails, texts etc....good luck to all where ever you are in your journey!

9/16/2013-I-129-F Petition Rec`d-(Dallas lockbox, transfered to CSC)
9/19/2013-Notice Date- NOA-1
10/1/2013-Notice Date- NOA-2-I-129-F Petition Approved!
11/1/2013-NVC Rec`d I-129-F Petition
11/14/2013- U.S.Consulate- BKK Rec`d I-129-F
11/23/2013-Rec`d Packet 3
12/1/2013-Medical Exam
12/9/2013-Packet 3 sent to U.S. Consulate-BKK
12/16/2013-Rec`d Packet 4
1/22/2014-Interview/Approved!
1/25/2014-Rec`d Visa/Passport (Korat)

4/30/2014-POE-Chicago-O`Hare
5/1/2014-Successful S.S.# Application(Chicago office)Marriage License(Cook County)
5/2/2014-Married!
5/16/2014-AOS,I-765,I-131 package received by U.S.C.I.S.
5/19/2014-Notice Date- NOA-1`s
5/23/2014-Rec`d Biometrics Appointment Notice
5/30/2014-Early Biometrics(Chicago location)
7/26/2014-I-765 and I-131 Approved (card production)
8/01/2014-Rec`d Combo Card
9/10/2014-Rec`d Potential Interview Waiver Letter
3/20/2015-Filed form with CIS Ombudsman requesting assistance with AOS.
3/21/2015-Rec`d case# from Ombudsman.
4/03/2015-Sent I-765/I-131 renewal documents to U.S.C.I.S.
4/9/2015- NOA Notice Dates-I-765/I-131 renewal.
4/10/2015-NOA Notice Date-Biometrics Appt.for I-765/I-131 renewal.
4/27/2015-Biometrics Appt.for I-765/I-131 renewal.

5/22/2015-Rec`d RFE for expired Medical Exam.

5/23/2015-Rec`d Renewal Combo Card.

6/8/2015-Updated I-693 Medical Exam sent to U.S.C.I.S. (New York office)

6/20/2015-Rec`d Welcome Letter.

6/24/2015-Rec`d Green Card via U.S.P.S.

Timeline

I believe no evidence can point more to a bonafide relationship then pictures with family. Once again, I understand that different embassies may require different things but I think that sometimes people overthink the "frontloading" aspects of a petition, I don't believe that most CO`s have the time, interest.or inclination to read thru page after page of Skype, emails, texts etc....good luck to all where ever you are in your journey!

Haha! Well now you may have just hit upon the reason for the back log at TSC! Lol

I do tend to agree with you. I only sent in a few photos with family and my cellphone log as our ongoing relationship proof. We were approved in 65 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline

For the skype you can open the history and copy and paste in a word document so that you print it. i did that and i have over 7months worth and about 150pages, yes i did the more the better lol :dancing:

Timeline

For the skype you can open the history and copy and paste in a word document so that you print it. i did that and i have over 7months worth and about 150pages, yes i did the more the better lol :dancing:

Can't hurt I'm sure! ?

Edited by LionessDeon

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

I believe by sending in the K-1 petition itself is proof enough of on going relationship.

Yea, right. You're kidding, yes?

How can anyone prove to a total stranger of a legitimate relationship unless you show content of what you talk about?

Just showing a call log doesn't tell anyone what you talked about.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.