Boiler

Three Current Events Involving Politics and Religion [edited title]

113 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Boys have been busy, too many for individual threads so here is a selection:

The Muslim Council of Britain is failing Ahmadis like Asad Shah

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/25/muslim-council-of-britain-ahmadi-asad-shah

Editor of Bangladesh's first and only LGBT magazine killed
Xulhaz Mannan hacked to death in country where several academics and bloggers have been brutally murdered

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/25/editor-bangladesh-first-lgbt-magazine-killed-reports-say-roopbaan

Canadian hostage beheaded by Islamist militants in Philippines

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/25/canadian-hostage-beheaded-by-islamist-militants-in-philippines

Allah is merciful

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Boys have been busy, too many for individual threads so here is a selection:

The Muslim Council of Britain is failing Ahmadis like Asad Shah

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/25/muslim-council-of-britain-ahmadi-asad-shah

Editor of Bangladesh's first and only LGBT magazine killed

Xulhaz Mannan hacked to death in country where several academics and bloggers have been brutally murdered

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/25/editor-bangladesh-first-lgbt-magazine-killed-reports-say-roopbaan

Canadian hostage beheaded by Islamist militants in Philippines

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/25/canadian-hostage-beheaded-by-islamist-militants-in-philippines

Allah is merciful

Those handful of radicals sure get around

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

The Vast Majority is on the case and I am sure that these few isolated incidents will be dealt with and these Not Really Muslims will be severely punished for their misdeeds.

Edited by Expat1

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

No need to link the African-American community to the peaceful followers of Islam. Unless you are implying some connection? Some common thread?

Yplh18u.png

It's squarely CEHST material

Filed: Other Timeline

Separation of church and state keeps people like the folks mentioned here from running our own government (with a different brand).

Thank god for that!

Click the "Spoiler" button to see our full timeline.

I-129F Sent : 2016-02-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-19

I-129F NOA2 : 2016-04-18

I-129F NOA2 (printed) : 2016-04-22

NBI, CENOMAR, Birth Certificates, Passport Complete: 2016-05-02

NVC Acknowledged Case: 2016-05-06

NVC Assigned Case Number: 2016-05-09

CFO Certificate: 2016-05-12

Medical Complete: 2016-05-17

Interview Passed: 2016-05-23

CEAC Status "Administrative Processing": 2016-05-23

CEAC Status "Issued": 2016-05-24

2GO in transit: 2016-05-26

Visa in hand: 2016-05-27 (Manila)

POE: 2016-05-29

Married: 2016-07-16

AOS Sent: 2016-08-24

NOA Email: 2016-08-31
Biometrics: 2016-09-29
EAD Status "New Card is being produced" : 2016-11-02
AP Status "Case was approved" : 2016-11-02
EAD Status "Card is has been delivered to me by USPS" : 2016-11-18 (Status never said "mailed")
I-485 Status "New Card is being produced":2016-11-22

Separation of church and state keeps people like the folks mentioned here from running our own government (with a different brand).

Thank god for that!

This was truly an inspired concept, something to aspire too for the safe and successful running of a great nation. Shame in the first two decades of the twenty first century it appears to have gone the way of the Dodo at the hands of our not so great theist leaders.

Thank you, goodnight and may your gods go with you",

Dave Allen.

No need to link the African-American community to the peaceful followers of Islam. Unless you are implying some connection? Some common thread?

It's squarely CEHST material

So it's not violent deaths that bother you, nor scale that you consider relevant, but the only violent deaths that bother you are those committed in the name of Radical Islam?

My link was not to exclusively Black gun violence. Not surprised that you went there of course, your bigotry is not reserved exclusively for Radical Islam.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

I think this thread is completely inappropriate because the original poster is generalizing all Muslims as individuals who would support such actions which is discriminatory and wrong!

Stick around, it's only Tuesday. Once they get over the hump, it only gets worse. I'll be your guide here in the pit, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your stay!

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

I think this thread is completely inappropriate because the original poster is generalizing all Muslims as individuals who would support such actions which is discriminatory and wrong!

Discussions have been had on the RealMuslimtm.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Discussions have been had on the RealMuslimtm.

Without any Muslims present. Now that one is here, why don't you talk about it. You might learn something.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Without any Muslims present. Now that one is here, why don't you talk about it. You might learn something.

We are an inclusive site.

Sorry should have said Allahu Akbar and welcome to the forum.