HappyInHawaii

USCIS need a bigger PO Box - I-129f Sent

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

PoBoxFull.jpg

Its Hard to belive the USCIS does not have a bigger PO box

Take a look at this USPS Delivery Confirmation Notice

Notice Left (Receptacle Full/Item Oversized), April 30, 2011, 10:23 am, DALLAS, TX 75222

Rough start, Its going to be a very long year. Analisa would say ohhhh nooooo and then HUHUHUHUHUH

I should have sent it FEDEX or UPS I guess. Live and Learn.

IM also looking to meet any other April/May Filers. Thanks Much Happy

“The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

PoBoxFull.jpg

Notice Left (Receptacle Full/Item Oversized), April 30, 2011, 10:23 am, DALLAS, TX 75222

Rough start, Its going to be a very long year. Analisa would say ohhhh nooooo and then HUHUHUHUHUH

How big was your package? They get hundreds of packages a day, usually in normal document sized envelopes.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Less then 30 pages, in a standard letter sized flat rate envelope.

Its sad cos it made it to the PO Box and Friday and I worked so hard to get it there ion Friday only to be letdown.

Huhuhuhuhuhu, hehhee. Oh well

Edited by HappyInHawaii

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

PoBoxFull.jpg

The PO box number in Dallas is 660151. Not only is that box not even in the same numerical vicinity, it's not even the same number of digits.

Most government agencies that have P.O. box number don't actually have a physical post office box. They use USPS caller services. This allows them to have P.O. box number, but their mail is actually stored in a large bin for pickup by the customer from the post office loading dock.

http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/508.htm#5_0

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

oh great which should i send mine too mine is a rather bigger application so i was going to send it in a box the medium flat rate post office ones ones which address should i send it to in texas any reccomdations please

as1cJOC0g410810MDAwMTQwOGx8MDA5Njk4c3xEYXlzIFNpbmNlIEZpbGVkIEZvciBLLTE.gif

Timeline

The PO box number in Dallas is 660151. Not only is that box not even in the same numerical vicinity, it's not even the same number of digits.

Most government agencies that have P.O. box number don't actually have a physical post office box. They use USPS caller services. This allows them to have P.O. box number, but their mail is actually stored in a large bin for pickup by the customer from the post office loading dock.

http://pe.usps.gov/text/dmm300/508.htm#5_0

You are correct wrong zip code. Good Eye Jim. I just checked my copy.

USCIS

PO Box 660151

Dallas, TX 75266

I will go to the post office today and ask if the tracking number is linked to the zip code and make sure its correct.

And for sure they use large bins. I was flabbergasted.

oh great which should i send mine too mine is a rather bigger application so i was going to send it in a box the medium flat rate post office ones ones which address should i send it to in texas any reccomdations please

May I ask why your application is big? There's really no need for a lot of paper at the initial filing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

You are correct wrong zip code. Good Eye Jim. I just checked my copy.

USCIS

PO Box 660151

Dallas, TX 75266

I will go to the post office today and ask if the tracking number is linked to the zip code and make sure its correct.

And for sure they use large bins. I was flabbergasted.

They short by zip code. It will probably go to the original zip code and there will be address corrected to the proper address which can take 1 day to a few weeks. Thats why it is better to use ups or fed ex. They are able to intercept deliveries and fix them or if not caught by shipper will correct and redirect in one day not a week or two. Juts remember you get the service you pay for.

Daniel

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

I-129F Sent : Feb 9,2011

I-129F Received :In Texas then sent to CSC Feb 11,2011

Check cashed and in Initial Review : Feb 16,2011

I-129F NOA1 Hard Copy : Feb 15 2011

TOUCHED 04/04/2011 Is it wrong to be happy to be touched by a stranger?

I-129F RFE(s) : None

I-129F NOA2 :05/27/2011

NVC Received :06/09/2011

NVC Left : 06/27/2011

Consulate Received : 07/01/2011

Packet 3 Received : 07/18/2011

Packet 3 Sent : 07/19/2011

Medical Exam : 07/19/2011

Packet 4 Received :07/25/2011

Interview Date :09/13/2011

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 09\16\2011

US Entry : 09\20\2011

Marriage :09/22/2011

Timeline

Aloha, You need not worry about the size of you package. They just lost mine in the mail for a Day.

I just came back from the postffice, she tracked it and its now back to the correct Zipcode.

maybe I should delete this thread since it was just a Post Office mistake, but I dont know how.

Peace

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

PoBoxFull.jpg

Hi Happy! I just sent mine off today, April 30th. I made sure that i got right Address and Zip....keep in touch!We will see how the process goes.

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

http://pe.usps.gov/t...300/508.htm#5_0

The package actually arrived just before midnight Friday night, so regardless, would not have been picked up by the Lockbox facility until Monday.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Mine looks basically the same as yours but it seems that perhaps they kept going back until they could actually deliver it?

Your item was delivered at 12:11 pm on April 29, 2011 in DALLAS, TX 75266.

Detailed Results:

Delivered, April 29, 2011, 12:11 pm, DALLAS, TX 75266

Notice Left (Receptacle Full/Item Oversized), April 29, 2011, 11:23 am, DALLAS, TX 75222

Arrival at Unit, April 29, 2011, 8:04 am, DALLAS, TX 75222

Processed through Sort Facility, April 29, 2011, 1:53 am, DALLAS, TX 75222

I was just glad to see it get there on Friday, I was dreading having to wait until Monday for them to deliver it. (Which is going to make this five to six month wait far too overly dramatic for me. ;) )

4.26.11 - Packet sent to Texas LockBox

4.28.11 - Delivery to Dallas Texas

5.4.11 - NOA1 Text AND Email @ 2:46 AM. WOOT!

5.6.11 - NOA1 Hard Copy

8.17.11 - NOA2!!!!!!!!! NO RFE!! THANKS VJ FRIENDS!!

105 days from NOA1 to NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

You didn't use the wrong zip. I am seeing a pattern where they are all showing being sent to 75222 even though the customer puts 75266. I am 100% certain I put 75266 and here is what I get from USPS tracking when I put my confirmation # into their system. Not sure if I need to call USPS on Monday or if I should just leave it alone and it will get there.

Expected Delivery Date: April 29, 2011

Class: Priority Mail®

Service(s): Certified Mail™

Return Receipt

We attempted to deliver your item at 6:29 pm on April 29, 2011 in DALLAS, TX 75222 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available), April 29, 2011, 6:29 pm, DALLAS, TX 75222

Arrival at Unit, April 29, 2011, 6:25 pm, DALLAS, TX 75222

Acceptance, April 27, 2011, 4:42 pm, HOUSTON, TX 77005

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I personally am beginning to think that the instructions on sending the USPS Priority or certified with delivery confirmation should perhaps be sent to Lewisville instead of the PO Box in Dallas. I sent to PO Box in Dallas because instructions on VJ say to do so, but the trend shows that people sending to Lewisville (even theo ones that go USPS by Priority etc) get there faster than the ones that go to Dallas PO Box. It's a long process so not a big deal, but for perfectionists I bet Lewisville is the way to go.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.