milalu

G-325A questions

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hello all,

Please help me clarify a few things. I need more space to write the address of past employment on my G-325A form (as well as space to fit the city -- too long ex: the city is "San Luis Obispo" Can i just leave the "o" out so its "San Luis Obisp"? Anyone think thats ok?). How do you properly note that you are using another sheet and where do you note it?

Also, I moved back and forth between two addresses (for school reasons). Should I note the same address multiple times? Also, what if I moved around so much that the given space for addresses does not allow enough for the 5 required years? I know this sounds a little confusing, but trust me, im confused too. Anything will help, thank you! We are getting ready to send out our I-130 and we are very excited!

Thanks

You may type other entries, leave the rest blank, and just have them handwritten to fit the words. If you have to use another sheet, just indicate "see attached page" or something like that. Make sure, too, that the separate sheet has a title as to where it is linked to (e.g. Part B, Question 18... only an example).

FAE :luv:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

I meant a title for the separate sheet, for instance:

Supplement to Part B, Question 6

List of Whatever

BTW, welcome to VJ!

It seems that you have just joined today. I wonder if you have already introduced yourself in the introduction subforum. Have a smooth and speedy process!

Hakuna matata.

God bless us all.

FAE :luv:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Hello all,

Please help me clarify a few things. I need more space to write the address of past employment on my G-325A form (as well as space to fit the city -- too long ex: the city is "San Luis Obispo" Can i just leave the "o" out so its "San Luis Obisp"? Anyone think thats ok?). How do you properly note that you are using another sheet and where do you note it? This happened to me, do not fret. Leave the space blank and then neatly hand-write it with a black pen.

Also, I moved back and forth between two addresses (for school reasons). Should I note the same address multiple times? Also, what if I moved around so much that the given space for addresses does not allow enough for the 5 required years? I know this sounds a little confusing, but trust me, im confused too. Anything will help, thank you! We are getting ready to send out our I-130 and we are very excited! Also, happened to me :P I wrote an additional sheet which I've attached as an example. I too moved for school and mentioned the same place more than once. When I sent my K1 list it was over 10 places :S Each period of time for the last 5 years must be accounted for so NO gaps. On the G-325 I wrote the first few then the last box I wrote "----See Attached----" and then i made sure to mention those places above again, so the sheet could stand alone if needed and so they didn't think I missed any time periods.

Thanks

Hope that helps :D

G_325a___Places_of_Residence_attachment.pdf

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Excellent advice from Vanessa&Tony. :thumbs:

It is VERY important that there be NO gaps in your dates. If that means repeating addresses it is not a problem. Good luck.

USCIS

NOA1 08/19/08

NOA2 01/20/09

NVC

Received 01/26/09

Completed 02/13/09 (19 Days)

Interview Assigned 03/27/09 (6 weeks after NVC completion)

Medical

04/14/09 (Toronto)

Interview

Montreal 05/12/09 (88 days after NVC completion) **APPROVED**

POE

06/16/09 Buffalo

07/02/09 Welcome Letter Received

07/07/09 Applied for SSN

07/10/09 "Card production ordered" email received

07/13/09 SSN received

07/14/09 "Approval notice sent" email received

07/17/09 GREEN CARD received

Removal of Conditions

03/21/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

03/23/11 I-751 received at VSC

03/29/11 Cheque Cashed

03/30/11 NOA1 received (3/24/11)

04/11/11 Biometrics appointment notice received

05/05/11 Biometric appointment

12/13/11 **Approval date** (5 days short of 9 months!)

12/19/11 Approval letter and green card received

Naturalization

05/16/2019 Filed online (estimated completion February 2020)

05/18/2019 Biometrics scheduled

05/21/2019 Receipt notice and biometrics notices posted to online account.05/23/2019 Hard copy of NOA1 received

05/24/2019 Hard copy of biometrics appointment received

06/07/2019 Biometrics appointment (estimated completion January 2020)

12/31/2019 Email received "Interview scheduled"

01/01/2020 Interview date notice posted to online account (02/19/2020)

01/05/2019 Hard copy of interview appointment received

02/19/2020 Interview (**Approved**) and same day Oath Ceremony. 

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hello all,

Please help me clarify a few things. I need more space to write the address of past employment on my G-325A form (as well as space to fit the city -- too long ex: the city is "San Luis Obispo" Can i just leave the "o" out so its "San Luis Obisp"? Anyone think thats ok?). How do you properly note that you are using another sheet and where do you note it?

Also, I moved back and forth between two addresses (for school reasons). Should I note the same address multiple times? Also, what if I moved around so much that the given space for addresses does not allow enough for the 5 required years? I know this sounds a little confusing, but trust me, im confused too. Anything will help, thank you! We are getting ready to send out our I-130 and we are very excited!

Thanks

Extensive abbreviation is common on the G325a. It's purely biographical. Just company and city, even if abbreviated are ok.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
Extensive abbreviation is common on the G325a. It's purely biographical. Just company and city, even if abbreviated are ok.

Thank you guys so much, this has been a HUGE help. Things can often be a little overwhelming so it is nice to connect with people that went therough similar experiences.

thank you thank you thank you.

• 2 years later...

Thank you guys so much, this has been a HUGE help. Things can often be a little overwhelming so it is nice to connect with people that went therough similar experiences.

thank you thank you thank you.

Hello,

I started gathering paperwork for my own G-325A and had the same issue with the addresses. So I remade this into a word document, in the same format as the current G-325A. You can go in there and use this as a template, and remake/reformat it to suit your needs. Figured this was cleaner than writing it in by hand, and save somebody else some time in making it themselves. I don't know who are the experts here, but please check to make sure this is OK for use as a supplemental sheet for the G-325A. It's in word 2003 format. Comments? Suggestions?Form G-325A Address Supplemental.doc

-Rich

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Hello all,

Thanks

The G325a is purely biographical. Abbreviate as needed. S L Obispo will be fine for the city or SanLuisObispo leaving out the spaces will do. Hand writing is also OK.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.