Steve and Amara

Finding a Civil Surgeon in the NYC area to fill a Supplement I-693A

38 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi guys,

We are looking for a link or a list of civil surgeons in the New York City area who is able to sign the Supplement I-693a.

As we are trying to organise the appointment before I arrive in the USA.

Where do we find the I-693a supplement form??? Is it given at US customs? I cant seem to find it here on VJ or on the immigration/DHS website.

THANK-YOU!!!

Hi guys,

We are looking for a link or a list of civil surgeons in the New York City area who is able to sign the Supplement I-693a.

Where do we find the I-693a supplement form??? Is it given at US customs? I cant seem to find it here on VJ or on the immigration/DHS website.

THANK-YOU!!!

heres the link of the surgeon locator, enter your zip code to find a surgeon nearest your area.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=of...office_type=CIV

--------------------------------------------------------------

Naturalization

Aug. 05, 2009......sent N-400

Aug. 06, 2009......delivered at 11:45

Aug. 17, 2009.....NOA

Sept.01, 2009.....biometric appointment

Sept.12, 2009.....rcved interview letter

Oct. 19, 2009.....date of interview....passed!!!!!

Nov. 18, 2009.....Oath Ceremony...yahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
Hi guys,

THANK-YOU!!!

heres the link of the surgeon locator, enter your zip code to find a surgeon nearest your area.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=of...office_type=CIV

thank you!

Try the CS locator: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=of...office_type=CIV

Call around, the charges can vary tremendously.

Good luck :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline
Try the CS locator: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=of...office_type=CIV

thank you again! I have heard that it can range fro $50.00 through to $300.00.

Also do you know where I find the Supplement A form?

Cheers

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

mbc from K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures General Discussion to Adjustment of Status (Green Card) General Discussion

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If I am correct, the suppliment A is not used anymore. It's the vaccination section on I-693 which needs completing.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

thank you again! I have heard that it can range fro $50.00 through to $300.00.

Also do you know where I find the Supplement A form?

Cheers

I'm fairly sure that I-693a no longer exsists, and everything is incorporated into the new I-693.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Obviously, I didn't call them all, there are too many, but I have spoken to a lot of them. Most of the Civil Surgeon's in NYC are complete crooks. All want to do a full medical, not just transcribe the vaccinations like they're supposed to.

There is one place that I've heard good things about. They charge $175 for a full medical and insurance will cover the labs.

Village Medical Center

Dr. Robert B Goldberg

314 West 14th Street, New York, NY 10014

(212) 924-6886

If needed, I would get the vaccinations and TB test at your personal physician and get the results to the CS to put on the form.

Obviously, I didn't call them all, there are too many, but I have spoken to a lot of them. Most of the Civil Surgeon's in NYC are complete crooks. All want to do a full medical, not just transcribe the vaccinations like they're supposed to.

There is one place that I've heard good things about. They charge $175 for a full medical and insurance will cover the labs.

Village Medical Center

Dr. Robert B Goldberg

(212) 924-6886

If needed, I would get the vaccinations and TB test at your personal physician and get the results to the CS to put on the form.

These jerks think they now are licensed to steal. We paid $70 for the form and that included a tetanus shot for Claudeth.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Timeline

I went to this Chinatown doctor recommended by my lawyer, he said it was the cheapest in NY - $170. I saw some other places that were $270. :o

Dr. Leon L Lau

212 Canal Street, Suite 401, New York, NY 10013

(212) 227-2520

They get the job done, but truth is they hardly speak English...

12-13-2010....RoC

Village Medical Center

Dr. Robert B Goldberg

(212) 924-6886

These jerks think they now are licensed to steal. We paid $70 for the form and that included a tetanus shot for Claudeth.

License to steal? I think $175 is very fair for this type of exam when others are charging $300-400.

Are you upset they charged you $70 for the form and a tetanus? Some people are paying $250-300 just to get their forms filled out so I would not be crying about $70.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i just called Goldbergs office out of curiosity and they were quite friendly. $175 full medical as stated above. we may go with them, but want to call a couple places to get an idea. they take walkin appointments as well !

K1 Timeline!

I-129F Sent - May 9, 2007

Recieved hard copy NOA1 - May 19, 2007

NOA2 !!! - August 10, 2007

Interview scheduled for Nov 6th, 2007 APPROVED weeee

Entry 11/24/07

Marriage: 1/14/08

(see timeline for full list of dates/info)

AOS

Sent package to Chicago - 1/23/2008

Recv'd - 1/25/2008

Notice Date for I-485, I-765, and I-131 - 1/30/2008

Transfer notice to Cali - 2/12/2008

Biometrics - 2/21/2008

EAD Card Production ordered 3/19/08

and again on 3/24/08 ??

AP approved 3/19/08

AP document received 3/25/08

Touched 3/27/08

Called to check case status 12/15/08 were told we are still in processing time

RFE email notice 1/9/09

Medical appointment 1/31/09. husband loses RFE paper same day.

New RFE paper requested on 2/4/09.

New RFE paper received 2/28/09..gee good thing that RFE isnt due til beginning of April!!!!!!

Send RFE reply 3/3/08

EAD Approval was NOT updated online. We had an infopass meeting for 3/6 and then the EAD shows up in the mail on 3/5!!!! cancelled appointment,

all i have to say is #######.

STILL WAITING in March 09

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

I'm at work at the moment and don't have the details with me. When I arrived in July last year, I found a doctor in Manhattan (30's?) who just signed the supplement for $50. I'll check my paperwork when I get home and post his name and address. I also rang so many from the approved list before I got to him. I didn't need to make an appointment in advance, I rang him and popped down about an hour later.

Also, re: vaccinations. If you didn't get them done before leaving your country, then just goto the Immunization clinics. You can get full vaccinations for no charge!

http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/imm/immclin.shtml

Timeline

Sorry for delay. Here is the civil surgeon I used who charged $50 to transcribe the vaccination records with no full medical. (back in July 08)

Dr. Noel L. Smith

Foley Plaza Medical, PC

Suite 204 325 Broadway

tel: 212 385 3730

M

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.