Steve and Amara

Finding a Civil Surgeon in the NYC area to fill a Supplement I-693A

38 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Sorry for delay. Here is the civil surgeon I used who charged $50 to transcribe the vaccination records with no full medical. (back in July 08)

Dr. Noel L. Smith

Foley Plaza Medical, PC

Suite 204 325 Broadway

tel: 212 385 3730

M

yea i phoned them they said 35 bucks......................................... when i got there i was told 150

supposedly it would have been 35 if i had the vacc done by them b4

Hi!

I live in Brooklyn, and I am Russian. And I believe so-called Russian civil surgeons are the worst!!!!

I called about 20 numbers. I found just one who told me the reasonalble price right away with no additional questions and who did not tried to force me to have all medicla exam. And the secretary did not speak to me like I am a retard (all others were 100% sure I need the whole exam and I am just so stupid not to know that)

How angry I was!!!!!!!! ((((((((((((

Ok, so the doctor i am going to is

Boris Ripa, Friendly Pediatric, Inc

3099 Coney Island Ave

Brooklyn, Ny 11235

718 891 2700

Vaccination Form - $60

I also have read a good feedback about him on the Russian fiancee forum )))))

I called

Dr. Noel L. Smith

Foley Plaza Medical, PC

Suite 204 325 Broadway

At first he (or whoever it was) said (on bad english) it's gonna cost me 100, but when I told him I know a guy who got it for 50 bucks, the doc gave me 50% OFF )))))))))))))))

And I am going to complain about those jerks somewhere... They were really rude. Just don't know how to do it better. My English is not so bright for Complain Letter, but anyway, I'll try.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Are you just wanting to get the I693 transcribed? might I suggest the option of doctor Arnold, you have to send you documents to him in the mail but he cahrges $30 and is very fast.

If you need a full medical I would say anything under $200 is good. Especially since the prices for the original medical were 200 GBP.

29/06/2004 Met online

24/10/2004- Officially started dating!

-Various Trips Between the USA and Scotland-

25/12/2007- Steven Proposed, and gave me a lovely Ring!

29/02/2008- Sent I-129F to VSC

22/09/2008-1pm - Recieved Visa!

04/11/2008 -Steven comes back to Scotland for the Celebrations!

09/11/2008- We return home together!

23/01/2009- Wedding!!!

Your I-129f was approved in 108 days from your NOA1 date.

Preparing AOS Forms.

09/4/2009- Sent AOS

11/4/2009- Received and signed for

20/4/2009- Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP (Dated April 17th)

20/4/2009- USCIS cashed check for $1010

09/5/2009- Biometrics

11/5/2009- Case transferred to CSC

05/6/2009- Received AP

09/6/2009- Received EAD

22/7/2009- Approved!

27/7/2009- Greencard in Hand

Removal of Conditions.

15/5/2011- Received @ VSC

23/5/2011-NOA1

12/07/2011- Biometrics

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Sorry for delay. Here is the civil surgeon I used who charged $50 to transcribe the vaccination records with no full medical. (back in July 08)

Dr. Noel L. Smith

Foley Plaza Medical, PC

Suite 204 325 Broadway

I went to this guy, see my other thread. It was a very good place to go to, only $50.00 for the supplement, i had all the documents on me.

M

Timeline
Hi guys,

We are looking for a link or a list of civil surgeons in the New York City area who is able to sign the Supplement I-693a.

As we are trying to organise the appointment before I arrive in the USA.

Where do we find the I-693a supplement form??? Is it given at US customs? I cant seem to find it here on VJ or on the immigration/DHS website.

THANK-YOU!!!

Family Care Med

Dr Syed

Jamaica

If you have done madical back in australia or still need to do shots thingy for AOS, you can go there. NO matter whether you go for full medical or just shots, they charge $160 for everything (Including the immi medical form as well)..Not that expensive as others in NYC. So dont' waste your money in NYC if you could have anyone doing the same thing on cheaper rates.

Best of LUck!

AOS Transferred to CSC.......................August 4th 2009

AP/EAD Approval Notice appeared....August 21st 2009

AP/EAD received in mails.................... 08/27/09, 08/31/09

AOS at CSC.............................................Pending

There are 320 civil surgeons in NYC, so finding a good one will probably take time. I have probably called about 50 of them through the process with my wife and step-daughters. I have yet to find one that will just do the vaccinations part without trying to sucker you into the full exam.

We did find a very good CS for kids (K2). They do a FULL EXAM for only $80 all included (if you have all vaccinations). They are in Queens.

Dr. Cynthia M Lama

90-14 Elmhurst Avenue,

Jackson Heights, NY 11372

(718) 899-0470 (ask for Marcelo)

Timeline

I been calling almost everyone, but the one who responded I have mentioned here. I have tried Lama too but noone responded. It was happened some days ago..

There are 320 civil surgeons in NYC, so finding a good one will probably take time. I have probably called about 50 of them through the process with my wife and step-daughters. I have yet to find one that will just do the vaccinations part without trying to sucker you into the full exam.

We did find a very good CS for kids (K2). They do a FULL EXAM for only $80 all included (if you have all vaccinations). They are in Queens.

Dr. Cynthia M Lama

90-14 Elmhurst Avenue,

Jackson Heights, NY 11372

(718) 899-0470 (ask for Marcelo)

I been calling almost everyone, but the one who responded I have mentioned here. I have tried Lama too but noone responded. It was happened some days ago..

Yes, sometimes they do not answer the phone for whatever reason. I experienced the same thing once or twice. But once they get started they are very efficient and professional.

Timeline

I had mine done in $160 full medical with transcribed..

Family care med

Dr syed

Based in Jamaica, NY

Are you just wanting to get the I693 transcribed? might I suggest the option of doctor Arnold, you have to send you documents to him in the mail but he cahrges $30 and is very fast.

If you need a full medical I would say anything under $200 is good. Especially since the prices for the original medical were 200 GBP.

• 3 months later...
I had mine done in $160 full medical with transcribed..

Family care med

Dr syed

Based in Jamaica, NY

I went to this dr Syed in Brooklyn. He is a crook! they told me on the phone very good price for medical exam, but when I actually came this doctor started telling me some bullsh***t, they added administration fee, fee for doing vaccine shot except paying for the actual vaccine... So I just left and went to dr. Paukman in Brooklyn.

The receptionist was very fast and knowledgeable, so she basically did all the job, and I paid just 50 having all the vaccines done.

I guess you just have to find a Doctor of your nationality... It makes things easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the info guys.

I am using

Dr. Imaduddin Hashmi

427 Coney Island Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11218

(718) 306-5025

I did the test 2 years ago with him for $200 (i didn't know any better)

I have an appt to go in to him again (i couldn't get him on the phone) and see how much he tries to charge me (since he has my records already) any bulls**t and im leaving that office. I won't pay for than $50. Let's see how this goes :angry:

Ex-wife of abusive USC. Filing VAWA

Prior Status: F1, NYC

Aug 06: Married USC (US born, raised in my country)

Apr 07: Filed I-130/I-485/I-765

May 07: RD for I-130/I-485/I-765

Jun 07: Biometrics for I-485/I-765

Aug 07: Assaulted by USC (1 out of many) - USC arrested, 2nd degree assault. Controlling USC constantly reminded me that he could have me deported at his will (emails, text msgs, voicemails saved)

Sep 07: Interview for I-485, both didn't show. USC calls & writes immigration to withdraw.

Oct - Dec 07: Orders of protection, police reports, moved out with nothing, trying to start my life over.

Dec 07: USC filed annulment saying i refuse to have kids & I married him for greencard. Contested. 1yr later, he withdrew & refilled on abandonment.

Jun 08: Filed I-360, VAWA

July 08: RD for Prima Facie Determination - 180 days

Aug 08: Criminal & Family court still on - Final Order of protection (USC pleads guilty)

Sep 08: Filed I-765 based on pending I-485

Oct 08: Biometrics for I-765

Nov 08: I-765 Denied, lawyer says it's likely they don't know about the pending VAWA case

Jan 09: RD for 2nd Prima Facie - 180 days

Apr 09: Divorce final

Oct 7, 09: I-360 approved So happy & thankful to God cos i have waited, prayed & hoped for so long.

Oct 26, 09 - Filed for I485 Adjustment of Status - paid approx $1,000 to immigration + $200 Civil surgeon fee.

Nov 21, 09 - Finger print letter received

Dec 13, 09 - Happily fingerprinted & photographed ;)

Feb 1, 10 - Employ Auth card received

Feb 3, 10 - Interview letter received

Mar 10, 10 - APPROVED!!!!

Can someone link me to the I-693a supplement form?

I want to print it and take to the doctor (just in case)

I can't seem to find it

Ex-wife of abusive USC. Filing VAWA

Prior Status: F1, NYC

Aug 06: Married USC (US born, raised in my country)

Apr 07: Filed I-130/I-485/I-765

May 07: RD for I-130/I-485/I-765

Jun 07: Biometrics for I-485/I-765

Aug 07: Assaulted by USC (1 out of many) - USC arrested, 2nd degree assault. Controlling USC constantly reminded me that he could have me deported at his will (emails, text msgs, voicemails saved)

Sep 07: Interview for I-485, both didn't show. USC calls & writes immigration to withdraw.

Oct - Dec 07: Orders of protection, police reports, moved out with nothing, trying to start my life over.

Dec 07: USC filed annulment saying i refuse to have kids & I married him for greencard. Contested. 1yr later, he withdrew & refilled on abandonment.

Jun 08: Filed I-360, VAWA

July 08: RD for Prima Facie Determination - 180 days

Aug 08: Criminal & Family court still on - Final Order of protection (USC pleads guilty)

Sep 08: Filed I-765 based on pending I-485

Oct 08: Biometrics for I-765

Nov 08: I-765 Denied, lawyer says it's likely they don't know about the pending VAWA case

Jan 09: RD for 2nd Prima Facie - 180 days

Apr 09: Divorce final

Oct 7, 09: I-360 approved So happy & thankful to God cos i have waited, prayed & hoped for so long.

Oct 26, 09 - Filed for I485 Adjustment of Status - paid approx $1,000 to immigration + $200 Civil surgeon fee.

Nov 21, 09 - Finger print letter received

Dec 13, 09 - Happily fingerprinted & photographed ;)

Feb 1, 10 - Employ Auth card received

Feb 3, 10 - Interview letter received

Mar 10, 10 - APPROVED!!!!

Can someone link me to the I-693a supplement form?

I want to print it and take to the doctor (just in case)

I can't seem to find it

You can't find it because IT DOES NOT EXIST.

That form was discontinued over a year ago. You now use the I-693 which has a vaccination section.

Edited by Eric-Pris

• 1 year later...
Filed: Timeline

I went to the following place, I had no problems, everything was smooth and they were great

Anthony D. Blau MD, PLLC

USCIS Civil Surgeon

305 Broadway, Room 444 (4th Floor)

Entrance on Broadway

Between Duane St. and Thomas St.

Across from 26 Federal Plaza

New York, NY 10007

Phone: (212) 766-4433

AGE/SERVICES PROVIDED FEES

1 to 14 years old $ 100

Vaccination records required

Fee includes tuberculosis skin test (PPD) or chest x-ray if necessary for

completion of I-693 medical form

Any vaccinations administered by our office are at additional cost

15 and older $ 200

Vaccination records required if 18 years old and under

If 19 or older, vaccination records are useful but not required

Fee includes blood testing for syphilis; tuberculosis skin test (PPD) or

chest x-ray; vaccination for Tetanus; and completion of I-693 form *

* Fee does not include other vaccination if required

If you are given a tuberculosis skin test (PPD) by us, you must return to our

office 48 to 72 hours later to have the site on your arm examined by us before

completion of the I-693. If your skin test is reactive. You will then be

given a chest x-ray here before completion of the I-693.

Refugees (all ages)

Vaccination records required if 18 years old and under

If 19 or older, vaccination records are useful but not required

Fee includes completion of I-693 Supplemental form for individual or first

family member................................................................

$60

Second family member........................................$40

Each additional family member.............................$20

Any vaccinations administered by our office at additional cost

http://greencardmedi...s.com/print.asp

http://greencardmedicalexams.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.