amrssnowangel

JUNE FILERS STILL WAITING

292 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hey Y'all. I finally got a touch today. Its been 173 days for me. I really hope that means that the VsC is serious about cleaning up the backlog from May/June. Time to update the timeline. I really hope that the rest of you who are waiting without a touch are in the same crate as myself. Am I correct that the approvals have been going from later June to earlier in June over the past week or so? If that is the case, then perhaps the reviewer is progressing through a crate in reverse order of receipt?

I was thinking that myself so Virgil and I are at the bottom together......See I told you Virgil.........the only touching that has happened on our petition has been between them....hahahahahaha....this has been a tough day for me and my humor has gotten worse as the day has gone on........I had to leave the other thread for a while....too much cheering and happiness.......so I come here to pout......sorry guys

Feel free to pout Lora..this is the perfect spot for it.....

Abyss....im sure that your touch is going to be good news....

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
Hey Y'all. I finally got a touch today. Its been 173 days for me. I really hope that means that the VsC is serious about cleaning up the backlog from May/June. Time to update the timeline. I really hope that the rest of you who are waiting without a touch are in the same crate as myself. Am I correct that the approvals have been going from later June to earlier in June over the past week or so? If that is the case, then perhaps the reviewer is progressing through a crate in reverse order of receipt?

I was thinking that myself so Virgil and I are at the bottom together......See I told you Virgil.........the only touching that has happened on our petition has been between them....hahahahahaha....this has been a tough day for me and my humor has gotten worse as the day has gone on........I had to leave the other thread for a while....too much cheering and happiness.......so I come here to pout......sorry guys

Thanks for the good wishes. They came through. The approval notice was in the email this morning.

While I am very much relieved, I am still hopping mad at the wait, the red tape and all the other trouble that we have been going through. I will still be working my Federal representatives for change and a hearing.

Hang in there Lora, Virgil and all other waiting. I know that it is dark right now but there is hope. It just suc%s that VsC continues to process out of order.

I am off to work where I cannot write to the forums but I will be watching and hoping for you.

Timeline

Congratulations Abyss....I feel they are working these June files backwards as well which is VERY VERY unfair...while Im happy to have ours...it does come with mixed feelings...I feel we are all family here and its hard to watch my "brothers and sisters" go through this....

Timeline

Ok i found this in the NVC forum...posted it in our June Filers forum...but will put it here..hope it brings a smile..figured it could apply to VSC as well:

Man Discovers Black Hole On Earth

An Omaha man recently discovered a black hole here on the surface of the Earth, where physicists had long thought them impossible to exist. "I wasn't looking for a black hole" he said "I was just trying to get a visa for my fiancee". Skeptical astronomers and physicists alike were quick to deride Mr. Smotherman, the accidental discoverer of the phenomenon, but his findings were recently verified by the renowned physicist Dr. Ima Phake.

Says Dr. Phake: "In a normal black hole, the gravitational force is so strong that no substance, not even light itself, can escape it's awesome power. In this new form of black hole, confirmed to exist at the National Visa Center in New Hampshire, the bureaucratic tangles are so dense that no information of any kind is able to escape its grasp. It's really quite remarkable." When asked how he was able to verify the existence of the black hole at the NVC, Dr Phake responded "It was actually simplicity itself. I began by using their documented 'preferred' contact method: email. I set up sophisticated sensors capable of detecting even the most minute particles of information, then sent them an email request for case status. When my equipment failed to register the receipt of any information whatsoever I began to grow very excited. But there are other ways of information emission so I checked those too. I called and accessed their automated system, but as near as my sensors were able to detect, there was no information at all present. Lastly, I contacted them directly and spoke with an entity which described itself as "Nomad" or possibly "Nimrod". It was difficult to discern due to the poor connection, quite possibly caused by the immense no-information field that must be present there, and this is when things really got interesting. While speaking with this entity, not only did my equipment fail to register the presence of any information, but all of the documents closest to my telephone began to have the ink sucked right off them! This information 'dead-zone' was so strong that not only could no information already located at the NVC escape, but it was also sucking up all the information in its vicinity! I expect to post the video of this incident on YouTube later today Also, my name is pronounced 'Pahake'!!"

Mr. Smotherman was not available for comment when this article went to press, but in a previously released statement he had this to say: "I was never trying to discover anything as startling or important as this black hole. I do not seek fame, nor notoriety, nor monetary gain from this thing. I only want to find out when my K-1 visa paperwork is being sent to the embassy in Moscow! Nothing more! Is that too much to ask???"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Thanks for the good wishes. They came through. The approval notice was in the email this morning.

While I am very much relieved, I am still hopping mad at the wait, the red tape and all the other trouble that we have been going through. I will still be working my Federal representatives for change and a hearing.

Hang in there Lora, Virgil and all other waiting. I know that it is dark right now but there is hope. It just suc%s that VsC continues to process out of order.

I am off to work where I cannot write to the forums but I will be watching and hoping for you.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Appreciate the positive energy on here...losing my positive edge.....sent my RFE next day....still waiting...and waiting...and waiting...hope i hear some news soon...and all others still waiting........

Oh Melinda, so sorry. I understand the frustration. The RFE thing scares me. More delays.... You will hear something soon. Hang in there! We are all here for you.

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

9.16.07-Returned from England. :(

10.18.07-Leave for England

10.21.07-Back from England. :(

11.15.07-Leave for England

11.19.07-Back from England :(

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.12.07-Received RFE letter

12.14.07-Received final divorce decree for RFE

12.14.07-Overnighted RFE & evidence for Monday delivery.

12.18.07-Touched. RFE was recieved and processing resumed

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

12.22.07-Leave for England

1.2.08-Return from England

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

1.7.08-Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

1.7.08-NVC received paperwork

1.9.08-NVC forwarded paperwork to Consulate

1.14.08-Consulate received petition

1.15.08-Received packet 3 info

1.18.08-Mailed back packet 3 forms to Consulate

1.30.08-Packet 3 approved and processed

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.15.08-Leave for England

2.21.08-Interview

2.23.08-Return from England

2.26.08-Darren recieved Visa in the mail

2.28.08-Darren arrives to the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

6.4.08-Biometrics appointment

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

6.4.08-Biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I can not look at 6/10/07 as the last update anymore......I am dying here.......CAN ANYONE HEAR ME AT VSC...........THIS IS KILLING ME.........WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG.......AUGH....AUGH.....AUGH.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

........OMG....I still fell no better.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I can not look at 6/10/07 as the last update anymore......I am dying here.......CAN ANYONE HEAR ME AT VSC...........THIS IS KILLING ME.........WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG.......AUGH....AUGH.....AUGH.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

........OMG....I still fell no better.......

I'm with you. 180 days tomorrow. :-/

My Timeline

Summer 2005 - Introduced online by a mutual friend

December 2005- Meet face to face. Mark 12/20 official start date.

June 9, 2007 - NOA1 from VSC

February 20, 2008 - APPROVED!!!

February 21, 2008 - paperwork forwarded to NVC.

February 27, 2008 - paperwork sent to Consulate.

March 6, 2008 - Packet 3 recieved.

March 19, 2008 - Packet 3 returned. (minus checklist!)

April 21, 2008 - Returned checklist. All Packet 3 in London.

May 7, 2008 - Medical.

May 30, 2008 - Interview. APPROVED.

July 27, 2008 - Arrives in US.

August 8, 2008 - Legal Wedding

AOS:

Sent: 10/17/08

Notice of Receipt: 10/23/08

I-765 - Rejected: 10/22/08

I-765 Resubmitted: 11/5/08

I485 RFE (for already submitted documents): 11/10/08

Biometrics appointment: 11/14/08

RFE returned: 11/15/08

Transferred to CSC: 5/15/09

Card Production ordered: 7/28/09

Timeline
Me too, 180 on the 11th.

I use to just wait for 180 days thinking that that would be the magic day my life would change but I am at 187 days and they say I am within there processing time....the last Time I checked that is 7 days beyond 180......and I still have to wait 2 more weeks until I can call them again and then they have 60 days to get back to me......I was joking yesterday about the needles in my eyes but today I feel like that.......I screamed earlier today and my pacer went off again.......I have to write down all of the things I was doing when that happens.....I wrote "I hate USCIS and the VSC"........they have been approving late July again today...this sucks.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Me too, 180 on the 11th.

I use to just wait for 180 days thinking that that would be the magic day my life would change but I am at 187 days and they say I am within there processing time....the last Time I checked that is 7 days beyond 180......and I still have to wait 2 more weeks until I can call them again and then they have 60 days to get back to me......I was joking yesterday about the needles in my eyes but today I feel like that.......I screamed earlier today and my pacer went off again.......I have to write down all of the things I was doing when that happens.....I wrote "I hate USCIS and the VSC"........they have been approving late July again today...this sucks.......

Do they go by a calendar six months or 180 days = 6 months, or do they just make up their own processing times now?

My Timeline

Summer 2005 - Introduced online by a mutual friend

December 2005- Meet face to face. Mark 12/20 official start date.

June 9, 2007 - NOA1 from VSC

February 20, 2008 - APPROVED!!!

February 21, 2008 - paperwork forwarded to NVC.

February 27, 2008 - paperwork sent to Consulate.

March 6, 2008 - Packet 3 recieved.

March 19, 2008 - Packet 3 returned. (minus checklist!)

April 21, 2008 - Returned checklist. All Packet 3 in London.

May 7, 2008 - Medical.

May 30, 2008 - Interview. APPROVED.

July 27, 2008 - Arrives in US.

August 8, 2008 - Legal Wedding

AOS:

Sent: 10/17/08

Notice of Receipt: 10/23/08

I-765 - Rejected: 10/22/08

I-765 Resubmitted: 11/5/08

I485 RFE (for already submitted documents): 11/10/08

Biometrics appointment: 11/14/08

RFE returned: 11/15/08

Transferred to CSC: 5/15/09

Card Production ordered: 7/28/09

Timeline
Me too, 180 on the 11th.

Do they go by a calendar six months or 180 days = 6 months, or do they just make up their own processing times now?

well either way 180 or 6 calender months I am past both and I was told on monday 2 times that VSC is processing May 19.....on November 14 I was told they were processing May 24th so ....they went backwards and that if I am after that date then I am within there processing time......I had 17 more days to wait before I would be out of there processing time but if that date comes and say they are then processing june 1 petitions then they will add 4 more days then i day after that so that makes it Christmas......if on the 26th I file a request for service they have 60 days to repond........so it means nothing........this is bullsh*t....they are approving late July again today.......I am just about at the end of my rope and no one cares.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I think that is soo crazy. They are supposed to process applications based on dates, and now a lot of July filers have been approved. If they are delayed, they should notify those who are waiting for a long time. I understand that they got so many applications, BUT, it is their job to fix this problem and do something about it right away. This is a fiance visa process, not like simply tourist visa. It involves both sides' parents, family members and also a lot of them have to think about weddings and things like that. Of course it depends on cultures. They should understand that and let people know what is going on.

Timeline

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Appreciate the positive energy on here...losing my positive edge.....sent my RFE next day....still waiting...and waiting...and waiting...hope i hear some news soon...and all others still waiting........

Oh Melinda, so sorry. I understand the frustration. The RFE thing scares me. More delays.... You will hear something soon. Hang in there! We are all here for you.

Thanks so much it means a lot...trying to keep perspective....and I know ohters have waited longer than me....my wish is for all those still waiting hear news soon...it has to end eventually...right... :wacko:

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

I think that is soo crazy. They are supposed to process applications based on dates, and now a lot of July filers have been approved. If they are delayed, they should notify those who are waiting for a long time. I understand that they got so many applications, BUT, it is their job to fix this problem and do something about it right away. This is a fiance visa process, not like simply tourist visa. It involves both sides' parents, family members and also a lot of them have to think about weddings and things like that. Of course it depends on cultures. They should understand that and let people know what is going on.

I really wish they could read....and then they could understand too!!!!!! I don't believe they are caring about our personal needs. It is not their priority!!! Shame on me...I am not a negative thinking person. But, this whole journey is not really based on fairness. So many have gone ahead of us...but, good for them.!!!! Eventually, our times will come too. Just not in proper order.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.