amrssnowangel

JUNE FILERS STILL WAITING

292 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Another touch today...........................................................................

..............................agonizing..........................................

.... still says RFE received...case processing resumed...blah blah blah....movement at least........and I got a letter today from my senator said he ? VSC and was told they received my RFE...my case is w/adjudicator for final review...this mean soon?! anyone anyone????? Plz for my sanity lets hope so.....

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Appreciate the positive energy on here...losing my positive edge.....sent my RFE next day....still waiting...and waiting...and waiting...hope i hear some news soon...and all others still waiting........

Hang in there Melinda...I was once told they sometimes send the RFE FIRST then run the name checks....They had my file a week before the touches...(maybe thats when name checks were ordered) then a week later I had our approval. You're almsot at that time...hold on...stay focused....

Thanks for the reply...it helps a lot to have the support here and have ur understanding.....trying to get refocused on the bigger picture and stay positive and gear up for the rest of the process...but I want that frickin NOA2 already...hahah.... :wacko:

Yeah, well...i stomped kicked and screamed, cried, battled the great green monster of jealousy just like everyone else. But Melinda....I've posted and read on the MENA forum...and to be honest..THEY scare me. After being there today I ALREADY feel my case is going to be lost in the hoplessness of Cairo AP for months and months if not a year. My divorces, our age gap, seems EVERYTHING will cause a delay...I dont get it...isn't this discrimination??? To rip apart my past? To judge my PAST life? Isn't it about security for our country?? WHAT does my divorces have to do with that? What does MY AGE have to do with it...its not like we met then 3 months later decided to file......Im very very worried about the next steps....

We are in this one together girl....hang in there...we are in for bumpy rides I think...at least according to the MENA forum

U know if Cuba petitions get expedited because of their embassy issues why shouldn't yours? It is amazing to me that they are not able to do this with a modicum of fairness :angry:

Petition sent priority mail 6/4/07

Received by VSC 6/6/07

Touched 6/13/07

um ... hello?

Touched 12/20/07, after change of address

approx. 1/3/08 - starting to wish VSC staff acquire untreatable stinkfoot

1/17/08 Ombudsman filed formal inquiry.

Touched 2/3 ... wow that was fast, only 8 months to get around to us

Approved 2/20 NOA2

Case arrived Manila USE 3/4

Interview scheduled April 22!

Medical 4/14

Approved!! Interview on 4/22 - just one question!

Visa in hand May 10, whew!

Tickets for poe may 24

Married july 2008

2 year resident w/o interview 2/09 (no more hiding in the basement jokes)

kid 1,Bradley, 10/2009

10 year resident 2/2011 w/o interview

kid 2, Jeffrey, 8/2012

Timeline
Hey Y'all. I finally got a touch today. Its been 173 days for me. I really hope that means that the VsC is serious about cleaning up the backlog from May/June. Time to update the timeline. I really hope that the rest of you who are waiting without a touch are in the same crate as myself. Am I correct that the approvals have been going from later June to earlier in June over the past week or so? If that is the case, then perhaps the reviewer is progressing through a crate in reverse order of receipt?

I was thinking that myself so Virgil and I are at the bottom together......See I told you Virgil.........the only touching that has happened on our petition has been between them....hahahahahaha....this has been a tough day for me and my humor has gotten worse as the day has gone on........I had to leave the other thread for a while....too much cheering and happiness.......so I come here to pout......sorry guys

Congrats to Lost in the Abyss!!! Guess they found yours in the abyss maybe they can find mine and Lora's :whistle:

I agree the other thread is making me sick :devil: july filers still sucking hehe

Anyway, Lora remember it's darkest before the dawn. Most of your waiting is over, try to 'reset' and start from where u are now - maybe a couple three weeks more to go? They must be going in reverse order, but hey, the government is the reason for the term 'bASS ackwards', I believe.

There have been numerous people at their wits end on these threads, who unbeknownst to them were approved that day (even Amrssnowangel on 12/3 here).

Hang in there!

Received by VSC 6/6/07

Touched 6/13/07

um ... hello?

Approved 2/20 NOA2

Medical 4/14

Tickets for poe may 24

Married july 2008

kid 1,Bradley, 10/2009

kid 2, Jeffrey, 8/2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Hey Y'all. I finally got a touch today. Its been 173 days for me. I really hope that means that the VsC is serious about cleaning up the backlog from May/June. Time to update the timeline. I really hope that the rest of you who are waiting without a touch are in the same crate as myself. Am I correct that the approvals have been going from later June to earlier in June over the past week or so? If that is the case, then perhaps the reviewer is progressing through a crate in reverse order of receipt?

I was thinking that myself so Virgil and I are at the bottom together......See I told you Virgil.........the only touching that has happened on our petition has been between them....hahahahahaha....this has been a tough day for me and my humor has gotten worse as the day has gone on........I had to leave the other thread for a while....too much cheering and happiness.......so I come here to pout......sorry guys

Congrats to Lost in the Abyss!!! Guess they found yours in the abyss maybe they can find mine and Lora's :whistle:

I agree the other thread is making me sick :devil: july filers still sucking hehe

Anyway, Lora remember it's darkest before the dawn. Most of your waiting is over, try to 'reset' and start from where u are now - maybe a couple three weeks more to go? They must be going in reverse order, but hey, the government is the reason for the term 'bASS ackwards', I believe.

There have been numerous people at their wits end on these threads, who unbeknownst to them were approved that day (even Amrssnowangel on 12/3 here).

Hang in there!

Thanks .......I am trying to not be so negative but God this is hard......I am now stuck in the hospital overnight and Oscar is worried sick and now there computer is down until Monday......I guess it is good reason for me to sedate myself and sleep off my VSC hangover......I have to tell you if I had one more person to tell me I needed to contact my reps in Congress I was going to scream.......I am on a first name basis with them.......Ihave screamed, cried,been calm, begged, apoligizing for bothering them and down right rude and everyone says the same thing....we know...we are sorry and you have to wait......I was thinking I would write the omsbudsman again about the ever changing processing date and what is really 6 months to USCIS.....but I guess for now I am just taking my meds like a good girl and fade into a coma.....tomorrow I hope I get out of here.....thanks again......Lora

Timeline

Hey guys....Just got the email....NOA2 approval sent 12-7...I cant believe it...I hope that all of you still waiting here some news soon and ty all of u for ur support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hey guys....Just got the email....NOA2 approval sent 12-7...I cant believe it...I hope that all of you still waiting here some news soon and ty all of u for ur support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YAY!! Congratulations Melinda!!

My Timeline

Summer 2005 - Introduced online by a mutual friend

December 2005- Meet face to face. Mark 12/20 official start date.

June 9, 2007 - NOA1 from VSC

February 20, 2008 - APPROVED!!!

February 21, 2008 - paperwork forwarded to NVC.

February 27, 2008 - paperwork sent to Consulate.

March 6, 2008 - Packet 3 recieved.

March 19, 2008 - Packet 3 returned. (minus checklist!)

April 21, 2008 - Returned checklist. All Packet 3 in London.

May 7, 2008 - Medical.

May 30, 2008 - Interview. APPROVED.

July 27, 2008 - Arrives in US.

August 8, 2008 - Legal Wedding

AOS:

Sent: 10/17/08

Notice of Receipt: 10/23/08

I-765 - Rejected: 10/22/08

I-765 Resubmitted: 11/5/08

I485 RFE (for already submitted documents): 11/10/08

Biometrics appointment: 11/14/08

RFE returned: 11/15/08

Transferred to CSC: 5/15/09

Card Production ordered: 7/28/09

Timeline

well I am finally home from the hospital minus many tubes of blood and I opened my email and No NOA2 but someone sent me a horescope for me........I do not believe in this stuff but it was interesting

Sun Sign: Taurus

Date Of Birth: May 9

Your Horoscope for DECEMBER 09, 2007

You are on the brink of something fantastic, Lora, so just hang in there a little bit longer. It could be that you feel like the little train engine who is slowly working her way up the mountain. Perhaps you have made compromises and sacrifices along the way in order to get where you are. Just keep going. Pretty soon you will top the crest, and the rest of the journey will be all downhill. The tremendous work you have put in will pay off generously.

At this point 190 days is gone by it better be a great reward..........Good to be home and back with you guys....they finally took my Iphone away...

Timeline
well I am finally home from the hospital minus many tubes of blood and I opened my email and No NOA2 but someone sent me a horescope for me........I do not believe in this stuff but it was interesting

Sun Sign: Taurus

Date Of Birth: May 9

Your Horoscope for DECEMBER 09, 2007

You are on the brink of something fantastic, Lora, so just hang in there a little bit longer. It could be that you feel like the little train engine who is slowly working her way up the mountain. Perhaps you have made compromises and sacrifices along the way in order to get where you are. Just keep going. Pretty soon you will top the crest, and the rest of the journey will be all downhill. The tremendous work you have put in will pay off generously.

Welcome home...

took your IPhone away?? Not fair. Im glad you are home...take care of yourself.

At this point 190 days is gone by it better be a great reward..........Good to be home and back with you guys....they finally took my Iphone away...

Timeline

WOW :dance::dance: CONGRATULATIONS :dance::dance:

Received by VSC 6/6/07

Touched 6/13/07

um ... hello?

Approved 2/20 NOA2

Medical 4/14

Tickets for poe may 24

Married july 2008

kid 1,Bradley, 10/2009

kid 2, Jeffrey, 8/2012

WOW :dance::dance: CONGRATULATIONS :dance::dance:

DITTO!!!!!! :dance::D :D

SA4userbar.jpg

Timeline

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......well 190 days has come and gone since VSC recieved our petition........I am just plian worn out now.......I had hoped for Christmas together then New Years.....well how about MLK birthday or Valentine's Day.....This is so retarded.....How can this be the land of the free....I feel far from free at this point....I am a hostage of ineptness.....of disregard for my rights.....of just lack of compassion for what this is doing to our lives....Mine, Oscar's and every single other person who has to endure this agony.......So tomorrow I start again with the fight....the phone calls...the emails.....but I am so close to just loosing my mind now........I wish I could travel to Peru....(medical reasons) or Oscar could come here to visit us...but of course he was denied a tourist visa......protecting American against the "vile" person who I love.......THIS IS A BUNCH OF B*LLSH*T........

AWESOME!! Congratulations! :thumbs:

05/07/2007 : I-129F Sent

05/29/2007 : NOA1

09/28/2007 : NOA2 (144 days from filing date)

11/02/2007 : NVC Received Case (35 days from NOA2)

11/06/2007 : NVC Sent Case to HCM Consulate

11/16/2007 : HCMC Received Case

11/17/2007 : HCMC Sent Packet 3

11/20/2007 : HCMC Received Packet 3

12/10/2007 : HCMC Called Fiancee (Packet 4 Sent + Interview Date)

12/18/2007 : Packet 4 Received

01/02/2008 : Medical Appointment

01/09/2008 : Interview passed!

01/29/2008 : Visa Received

02/02/2008 : POE @ SFO

Favorite Links:

K1 Process Flowchart

Vietnam Visa Seekers

Timeline
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......well 190 days has come and gone since VSC recieved our petition........I am just plian worn out now.......I had hoped for Christmas together then New Years.....well how about MLK birthday or Valentine's Day.....This is so retarded.....How can this be the land of the free....I feel far from free at this point....I am a hostage of ineptness.....of disregard for my rights.....of just lack of compassion for what this is doing to our lives....Mine, Oscar's and every single other person who has to endure this agony.......So tomorrow I start again with the fight....the phone calls...the emails.....but I am so close to just loosing my mind now........I wish I could travel to Peru....(medical reasons) or Oscar could come here to visit us...but of course he was denied a tourist visa......protecting American against the "vile" person who I love.......THIS IS A BUNCH OF B*LLSH*T........

U know i was reading a post, on a related thread i think, where someone was describing the process for Canadians. It seemed like when ur ready u just bring them to Canada, no worries!!! Weird it seems so sensible.

Sure there would be a lot of phony engagements, but when they are turning a blind eye to millions crossing the border anyway it's BS to give our fiance(e)'s the third degree. maybe cap it at two or three, but it doesn't need to be so arduous. And the expense is ridiculous. Aos is like $1000 not including EAD and fingerprints, more medical, etc. and ur separated so long u need to visit so airfare's a killer.

BTW since u can't get help til 30 days after the six months, isn't it really a 7 month commitment. Of course when u call they'll say 'ok now wait 60 days will get back to you.'

So I'm not fighting it anymore, it's like when the doctor snaps on that rubber glove - just tell me when your done vsc :o

Received by VSC 6/6/07

Touched 6/13/07

um ... hello?

Approved 2/20 NOA2

Medical 4/14

Tickets for poe may 24

Married july 2008

kid 1,Bradley, 10/2009

kid 2, Jeffrey, 8/2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
So I'm not fighting it anymore, it's like when the doctor snaps on that rubber glove - just tell me when your done vsc :o

Then they tell you "Oh sorry it's been inactive so long it's expired." And our head snaps "What?"

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.